• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

And Murderer's Row 2013 is officially over. GG Az. Time for Army to take this upcoming bye week to brush ourselves off and try to win these next eight!

MrCWS83

Striker and I are set for 4 pm EST tomorrow, he's going to contact me in the morning if anything changes. Hope nothing comes up, I'm pumped to play

Well, I pulled off the win against Purdue, but I'm really missing last years oline. My RB is having a really hard time rushing this season. Due to that, I tried throwing more passes. Too bad Parish is pretty horrible. He went 9-24 0TD 2INTs. It's gonna be tough to win the Big Ten with no rushing or passing threat. :|

Striker

GG Colorado

Made way too many errors passing to overcome that. Gonzalez has a decent arm, but many of her passes were way underthrown when going deep. Saw your man cut underneath in the zone, I threw it and your S just jumped the route and my WR wasn't even really near the catch to be made.

Nail in the coffin was the INT near the end zone. I set up a PA to a TE, but accidentally hit B instead of LB and it went to my inside WR where it easily got picked. That one was on me, but was costly.

To make matters worse, as you were going on the final kneel, the ticker scrolls my HB Crockett is out six weeks with a broken foot. Terrific!

MrCWS83

Striker said:
GG Colorado

Made way too many errors passing to overcome that. Gonzalez has a decent arm, but many of her passes were way underthrown when going deep. Saw your man cut underneath in the zone, I threw it and your S just jumped the route and my WR wasn't even really near the catch to be made.

Nail in the coffin was the INT near the end zone. I set up a PA to a TE, but accidentally hit B instead of LB and it went to my inside WR where it easily got picked. That one was on me, but was costly.

To make matters worse, as you were going on the final kneel, the ticker scrolls my HB Crockett is out six weeks with a broken foot. Terrific!
GG Striker
Man the D stepped it up on both sides. I have to say we both took sacks when we hit the button, the pass should had gotten off instead of getting sucked in for a sack. You were getting good yards rushing. Sorry about the injury bro. Good luck the rest of the way!

MrCWS83

Any word mik gets his game in soon and I could get my next game knocked out this evening? Got to work tomorrow

EDIT: 10:12 pm CST...Jack wagons!

mik

mik is unbeatable
GCQuinton said:
WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!
I won't be able to play it until tomorrow night, but if you want to sim it, that's ok with me. These fucks ain't goin' anywhere this season.

MrCWS83

mik said:
I won't be able to play it until tomorrow night, but if you want to sim it, that's ok with me. These fucks ain't goin' anywhere this season.
Does it feel like you just have everything stacked against you in your games this season? That's what it was like last season for me

MrCWS83

KanZolo said:
He would only Sim it if it was me
Touchè Owl

MrCWS83 said:
So down to 2 CPU games. Deadline still going to be Wednesday?
GCQuinton said:
Nope. New deadline's tomorrow (see the rules in the OP)! If the games aren't played or are being played by 11 PM ET I advance!

The inconsitency baffles my mind sometimes of our advances. I just get confused, must have been playing Uncharted 3 instead. Can't blame him! Tomorrow is the new week, with all due respect

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
The inconsitency baffles my mind sometimes of our advances. I just get confused, must have been playing Uncharted 3 instead. Can't blame him! Tomorrow is the new week, with all due respect

And apparently it was so inconsistent you and the Owl didn't bother to read the OP:

3. In weeks where there is more than one all-human matchup, there will be a 3 night window to play your games. On weeks with one human matchup, this will be flexible depending on the person (aka the storybook rule), but no longer than 3 nights. On weeks where there no human matchups, there will be a 2 day window to play your game. For those who need more time, let me know or I'll assume you just forgot to play your game and will sim it.

More than one human game was in the week, both happened to be played yesterday. There were two CPU games left after that. One got played. Deadline for the other CPU game is the next night (tonight, also the deadline anyways). Which is, guess what, almost the exact same scenario you reposted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h7OXlPeMQI&feature=related

mik

mik is unbeatable
I thought I was going to be able to get home from work in time, but I'm not. Really sorry I wasted everyone's time--you can sim it. :(

MrCWS83

mik said:
I thought I was going to be able to get home from work in time, but I'm not. Really sorry I wasted everyone's time--you can sim it. :(
No worries mate, smoke a jeffrey and stroke the furry walls

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Six Games

#3 Arizona State (Az) vs Washington State
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #6 Oregon
#5 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Syracuse
Cal (FMT) vs Oregon State (mik)
Miss State (storybook) vs Florida
Pitt (Striker) vs #18 Miami
#11 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Tennessee
FIU (Nightz) vs Louisville

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #21 Minnesota (BPH)

Week Six Headlines

Can Oregon State Turn Their Fortunes Around Against Cal?
Pitt And Miami Renew Their Big East Rivalry In The ACC
FIU Begins Their Big East Journey Against Louisville
Az State's Deantre Lewis Becomes Heisman Frontrunner

Player of the Week

Brandon Johnson, MLB, Arizona State
24-0 W Against Army
5 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 ATK, 4 sacks

Rankings

Arizona State - #3 Coaches, #3 Media
Rutgers - #5 Coaches, #4 Media
Ole Miss - #11 Coaches, #11 Media
Minnesota - #21 Coaches, #22 Media

Game of the Week

Cal vs Oregon State

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

gg mik! god my kicker is fucking pathetic. not just because of the last miss (which was SHORT from fucking 38 yards) but he's always like that! basically unless i'm inside the 20 it is pointless to kick with him. however, being down 3 and from the 21 yard line i figured it was worth a shot :(

mik

mik is unbeatable
Great game. That last TD drive of yours was fucking surgical. I didn't even notice that you'd removed my spleen until your HB had crossed the goal line.

mik said:
Great game. That last TD drive of yours was fucking surgical. I didn't even notice that you'd removed my spleen until your HB had crossed the goal line.

lol the game shouldn't have been close, you dominated my pass game and the TD i had before that you had perfect position and should've had a pick. not sure if the game didn't register you pressing the Y button (this happens sometimes) but i was lucky to even have a chance to tie that. i should've stuck with the run game but you were daring me to pass!.... and i failed

Striker

Got my game in vs. Miami. My DL was fantastic. They kept pushing through the line and were constantly hitting the QB. I ended up with over 10 hurries, 5 sacks, and injured him once in the second quarter.

MrCWS83

Played my game and I apologize for saying I was snubbed. We couldn't stop Oregon in the second half. An absolute embarrassment. We were hanging tough and just unable to make key stops and forced ZERO turnovers yet throwing 2 ints. Gave up 28 points in the second half. We just got torched.

I've got beef with this fucking game for the fucked up replays. Clearly had a 4th down conversion caught, called out of boundsbut but it wasn't. The game was out of hand but still it's an issue

BigAT

Playing my game hungover was perhaps not the best idea. 5 INTs and a 37% completion percentage, gross. It was the ugliest 31 point win ever.

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

#3 Arizona State (Az) vs Washington State
Miss State (storybook) vs Florida
#11 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Tennessee
FIU (Nightz) vs Louisville

The one and only human game was played last night, but it's the weekend so deadline's still Monday. Advancing tomorrow night would be lovely, though. Just sayin'.

Nightz

Louisville must have turned the cheat codes on or something. I'm getting destroyed 35-0 in the 2nd quarter. They're picking everything off. I picked up a fumble and returned it 80 yards for a TD; they challenge and it's overturned. -_-

Edit: 42-0 now.

Edit 2: 49-7. And we're still in the first half.

Nightz

Hilarious. Hit my wide open WR for a long pass, he gets hit at the 1 yard line and fumbles, Louisville recovers. Next play is an 80 yard TD.

Nightz

Oddly enough I'm kinda interested to see how much damage they can do lol. I also want to see what other bogus things happen.

Edit: And as I type that they go for it on 4th down while up 56-14. ROFL.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
Oddly enough I'm kinda interested to see how much damage they can do lol. I also want to see what other bogus things happen.

Edit: And as I type that they go for it on 4th down while up 56-14. ROFL.
That's a CPU scoring warning right there.

That's bullshit. I pulled my starters before the 4th quarter and didn't throw a single pass that quarter. Check it for yourself. It's not my fault they're fucking terrible.

Edit: oh, and I had chew the clock on the whole 4th.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
That's bullshit. I pulled my starters before the 4th quarter and didn't throw a single pass that quarter. Check it for yourself. It's not my fault they're fucking terrible.

Edit: oh, and I had chew the clock on the whole 4th.

Shoulda pulled 'em after the first TD in the second half when you went up by 35. Like, you know, the rules in the OP have stated since forever. You're no first year player in this league, you should know that by now. And I'm sure that TAINT with three seconds to go in the game was totally necessary.

But like I said, it's just a warning.

GCQuinton said:
And the natural order of things has returned! Last game up:

He did say he was going to be gone today, though, so it probably won't get played until tomorrow.

Just got back home tonight. I will play my game tomorrow when I get home from work. We went to Savannah for a half-marathon that my wife was participating in, she ran it in 2 hours and 39 minutes....so proud.

storybook77 said:
Just got back home tonight. I will play my game tomorrow when I get home from work. We went to Savannah for a half-marathon that my wife was participating in, she ran it in 2 hours and 39 minutes....so proud.

Doesn't sound like you ran the marathon. Man up and play your game.

Top Bottom