• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Title Update 4 details:

Online Desync fix

We've fixed a desync that was occurring when performing pre-play adjustments from the 3-4 Under defensive formation.

Road to Glory

We've fixed an issue with the playcalling AI where running plays were called too often in situations where a passing play should be called. This was most noticeable when trailing late in a game with a running back RTG character.

Online Dynasty – Transfer Failed

There are a few different issues that are causing Transfer Failed notifications in Online Dynasties. The majority of people ran into this error when attempting to upload data (i.e. game result, recruiting info, etc.). The fix for this issue involved more than we could do on the server side alone, and that fix is included in this Title Update. There will also be a server deployment necessary to complete the fix for these Transfer Failed issues. At this time, it looks like that server deployment will happen shortly after the Title Update is available. Once we know the exact date of the deployment we will be sure to pass the info along.

As for the remaining Transfer Failed issues, we are continuing to investigate server side fixes for these issues.

This concludes what will be included in Title Update #4. Due to additional gameplay risk involved to fix issues related to prospect tendencies in Dynasty mode, we’ve decided to forego addressing via a Title Update. To provide a little background on the tendencies issue, there are some portions of the game that convert a value to get the correct tendency, while other portions do not make this conversion. We were able to fix the tendency issue in the portions of the game that do the conversions through the Title Update, however fixing the other instances would require modification of database data, stored procedures, and code. Rather than risk the potential for this fix to cause other major data issues in Dynasty mode, the decision has been made to apply the proper fix in NCAA Football 13. Thank you for all of your support throughout the year.

Coming November 8 (next Tuesday)
http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/title-update-4

MrCWS83

Thank you for all of your support throughout the year. We hope you continue to be suckers and buy our shitty broken products

MrCWS83 said:
Thank you for all of your support throughout the year. We hope you continue to be suckers and buy our shitty broken products
LOL.. so they don't break the game even more, they will put the dynasty fixes in NCAA13. Who knows what kind of bugs will be in next years... *SIGH* HILARIOUS!

I don't know why the tendencies bothered so many people anyway. By the third or fourth season, everyone ends up beating the CPU by like 40 every week, so it doesn't even really matter all that much whether they're acting correctly or not.

Azwethinkweiz said:
I don't know why the tendencies bothered so many people anyway. By the third or fourth season, everyone ends up beating the CPU by like 40 every week, so it doesn't even really matter all that much whether they're acting correctly or not.
Yeah I agree. There are much bigger problems than the tendencies.

Striker

Nightz said:
Can you go tomorrow night after MNF? I may be able to go before the game, but it depends on traffic.
We'll see. Our Madden game I had with 'Tross may not happen now with him out of power. But let me know when you're home and available.

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
GG man. Hung in there a little better than I thought through the 3rd. Bring on Az State so I can finish this self-inflicted torture!
Ya. I was expecting to break some of those long runs earlier in the game due to talent/speed difference.

MrCWS83

GCQuinton said:
Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg
With the power outtings...are we going to extend the deadline? Because I understand what that's like and sucks balls. We had a terrible storm in October of '97 and didn't have power for over a week.

MrCWS83 said:
With the power outtings...are we going to extend the deadline? Because I understand what that's like and sucks balls. We had a terrible storm in October of '97 and didn't have power for over a week.
Shit, that storm was insane. Didn't we get over a foot in addition to the rain/ice mix that came down first?

Hopefully you get your power back ASAP guys!

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
Shit, that storm was insane. Didn't we get over a foot in addition to the rain/ice mix that came down first?

Hopefully you get your power back ASAP guys!
We got over 10 inches of snow. The downed power lines and extensive tree damage resulted from the combination of leaves still on the trees and the heavy wet snow. I remember riding my bike over to a friend's to watch the NU-Oklahoma game. We just got our power back on the 8th to watch the Missouri game so it was nearly 2 weeks we didn't have power....geez! I remember listening to the World Series games on the radio by the fireplace like I lived in the stone ages before tv

Nightz

Striker, you around?

Edit: Nevermind. Not sure if I can play tomorrow, I'll let you know. If not, you can play the CPU.

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Oregon State (mik)
Miss State (storybook) vs Air Force
Pitt (Striker) vs FIU (Nightz)

Deadline's tonight! If they aren't planned or are being played by 11 ET I advance!

MrCWS83

Azwethinkweiz said:
GC is going to get a free win off of me because you guys were slackers and I got Uncharted 3 before the week advanced.
So you're going to be too busy playing another game to get your game in...? Not sure why you're blaming others for not getting the game in...quit being Indiana Jones and play your football game bro

mik

mik is unbeatable
MrCWS83 said:
So you're going to be too busy playing another game to get your game in...? Not sure why you're blaming others for not getting the game in...quit being Indiana Jones and play your football game bro
I know how he feels. I'd much rather binge on some Uncharted 3 tonight than watch the Knights hang a double-nickel on my shit defense.

Nightz

Striker said:
Nightz, how's it looking?

If he can't go I guess I'll play CPU before it gets too late.
Getting off work in 5 minutes. Had some plans with the wife, but she's spending time at her mom's house. Not sure when she'll be home. If she's not there yet when I get home, I can play. I'll let you know in like an hour.

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
GC is going to get a free win off of me because you guys were slackers and I got Uncharted 3 before the week advanced.

mik said:
I know how he feels. I'd much rather binge on some Uncharted 3 tonight than watch the Knights hang a double-nickel on my shit defense.
Do either of you play MP?

BigAT

GG Mik. I couldn't get even a little done on offense in the first half, thankfully I was able to put a couple of big plays together in the second. My defense really kept me in the game though, as well as scoring 14 points on their own. Your QB had fumbleitis.

mik

mik is unbeatable
The pick six was hilarious. Not sure if you watched that replay, but your CB went all the way around the outside shoulder of my receiver then cut in front to get the pick. GG.

BigAT

mik said:
The pick six was hilarious. Not sure if you watched that replay, but your CB went all the way around the outside shoulder of my receiver then cut in front to get the pick. GG.
I didn't look at the replay. I do remember thinking my CB wasn't in an especially good position when the throw was made, then he was taking off down the field.

I believe Storybook is the last one up with a game left.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs #5 Arizona State (Az)
#22 Minnesota (BPH) vs Purdue
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Pitt (Striker)
Cal (FMT) vs #8 USC
Oregon State (mik) vs Washington
FIU (Nightz) vs Navy

IDLE: #7 Rutgers (BigAT), Miss State (storybook), #13 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Five Headlines

Rutgers Walks Away With Convincing Win Over Oregon State
Commish Issues Scoring Warning To Colorado Coaching Staff
FIU Looks For First Win Of Season Against Navy
Ole Miss's Jeff Scott Moves Into Heisman Lead

Player of the Week

Michael Larrow, DT, Rutgers
28-10 W Against Oregon State
3 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 ATK, sack, FF

Rankings

Arizona State - #5 Coaches, #5 Media
Rutgers - #7 Coaches, #6 Media
Ole Miss - #13 Coaches, #11 Media
Minnesota - #22 Coaches, #23 Media

Game of the Week

Colorado vs Pitt

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

Azwethinkweiz said:
Good luck. That offense is annoying as shit.

well i beat them and held them under 100 yards of total offense but they were annoying as fuck. that # is a bit skewed because they had a couple short fields but their QB is fucking ridiculous and #2 WR on their team is a pain in the ass too. thank god their run D wasn't very good

i'm not looking forward to playing oregon either :/

Top Bottom