• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Good game... I guess. My controller dying and causing 2 delay of game penalties which caused a pick-6 was great... But to make matters worse, the game not letting me challenge a fumble that was caused after my QBs knee hit the ground. Every way to be screwed by the game happened to me... Sorry... I'm just really pissed right now.

Azwethinkweiz said:
GG, BPH. I got some lucky breaks here and there that helped me win the game. I could not stop your rushing attack to save my life.
14 points turnaround that put the game away at half time... :(

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Good game... I guess. My controller dying and causing 2 delay of game penalties which caused a pick-6 was great... But to make matters worse, the game not letting me challenge a fumble that was caused after my QBs knee hit the ground. Every way to be screwed by the game happened to me... Sorry... I'm just really pissed right now.

14 points turnaround that put the game away at half time... :(

We will not start the "good game" shenanigans of the Madden league in this thread!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

Army (GCQ) vs #24 Minnesota (BPH)
#8 Arizona State (Az) vs #9 TCU
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #7 Utah
Cal (FMT) vs Miss State (storybook)
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia Tech
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Florida

IDLE: #11 Rutgers (BigAT), Oregon State (mik), FIU (Nightz)

Week Three Headlines

Free Fallin': Oregon State Loses Two Straight To Start Season
The Owl And Ole Miss Have The BCS Championship In Their Sights
FMT Picks Up First Win With Cal, Nightz Watches From Afar Creepily
Arizona State Prepares For Big Game Against TCU

Player of the Week

Viliami Moala, DT, Cal
28-14 W Against Boise State
3 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 ATK, 2 sacks, FF

Rankings

Ole Miss - #6 Coaches
Arizona State - #8 Coaches
Rutgers - #11 Coaches
Minnesota - #24 Coaches

Game of the Week

Cal vs Miss State

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Nightz

Yeah I'm still pretty surprised that Cal fired me after one season. Taking a vacation and trying to SuperSim everything totally screwed up my season...and the rest of the seasons in this league. :mad:

Striker

Sorry about yesterday owl.

Anyways, the loss puts my season hopes for a Nat'l Title chance at a damper. Now I probably must win out to have a shot.

I will try to play my game vs. Va Tech later.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lolol nice! i'm sorry nightz :(

p.s. story when can you play!? i'm on your turf now..... now pwill or gore to bail me out here :(

Like I told Wellie, depends on how tired I am tonight but we'll see. Might watch Game 7 of the World Series and call it a night. I'll be around off and on tomorrow.

What's your availability like and I can try to arrange something around that. Its hard scheduling with you west coast peeps.

MrCWS83

Man I just lost a heart breaker. 17-10 to a tough Utah team. Thretton Paloma (97 overall) is a beast and I am glad I won't see him again. God damn jump ball hail mary pass gave Utah life to score with :15 left. I got a guy on the fly down to 25 and had 2 shots at the tie but couldn't pull it off. Needed this win to be taken serious but damn we were so close. A battle all game long

KanZolo said:
Good explanation ....I guess.

(I think I got it)

Basically saying the game was good and then blaming the loss on the game itself and not because your opponent played well.

The backhanded compliment!

GCQuinton

normal_2011-07-17_19-45-20-75.jpg

There's a C-O-N-SPIRACY going on! Somebody doesn't want Army winning and keeps cutting me and BPH's game. When I find out who, they're gonna GET GOT!

GCQuinton said:
normal_2011-07-17_19-45-20-75.jpg

There's a C-O-N-SPIRACY going on! Somebody doesn't want Army winning and keeps cutting me and BPH's game. When I find out who, they're gonna GET GOT!
Army winning? I was about to score to go up 14-10 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd in Attempt #2. Well I guess the other Attempts crapped out with you in the lead.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Army winning? I was about to score to go up 14-10 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd in Attempt #2. Well I guess the other Attempts crapped out with you in the lead.

That was the first game. You may have been up in one of them, but I was holding on in most of them. And it disconnects right after I get that sweet TAINT to go up 14-2 in the last game??

recallsay0511.jpg

C-O-N-SPIRACY!

MrCWS83

My guess is Natural has something to do with this. Just imagine the NWO entrance and Michael Cole screaming OH MY GOD it's Natural, he's here, he's here OH MY GOD!
Kayfabe

BigAT

GCQuinton said:
http://www.rtruth-online.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_2011-07-17_19-45-20-75.jpg[IMG]

There's a C-O-N-SPIRACY going on! Somebody doesn't want Army winning and keeps cutting me and BPH's game. When I find out who, they're gonna GET GOT![/QUOTE]
Great internet connection you two, I guess...

storybook77 said:
Like I told Wellie, depends on how tired I am tonight but we'll see. Might watch Game 7 of the World Series and call it a night. I'll be around off and on tomorrow.

What's your availability like and I can try to arrange something around that. Its hard scheduling with you west coast peeps.

i could play tomorrow morning if you are around. i should be home all morning and in the afternoon until about 3 pm pst.

if you wanted to play tonight i might be able to play after 9:30 pst.... trying to get my game in with ramirez for madden before that

MrCWS83

GCQuinton said:
Got a lag free game of Madden in about two hours later, so it definitely wasn't me. Just sayin' :)

The blame game continues
Was that answering my question?

Looking forward to some of my human games!

Striker

I'll probably be the last one to get my game in, sorry guys. -_-

Will be done tomorrow within the midst of the Giants-Dolphins game.

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

Army (GCQ) vs #24 Minnesota (BPH)
Cal (FMT) vs Miss State (storybook)
Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia Tech

Deadline's tonight! If they aren't planned or are being played by 11 ET I advance!

GCQuinton said:
Games Left Update:

Deadline's tonight! If they aren't planned or are being played by 11 ET I advance!
What time were we scheduled again GCQ? Was it later this afternoon? I can't remember because of the multiple attempts. :l

gg story! just tried to run and not throw picks. definitely got lucky on that FF near the end of the half.

ugh! now it says "disconnected, your game results have not been reported. Reconnect and report?" but it wont acknowledge any of my button presses -_-

Striker

Got my game in. After a rough start, I opted for a new QB and went with Gonzalez. After three scoring drives and going up 17-0, Va Tech's back, who had six carries for seven yards in the first half, turned into Barry Sanders and ended up wih 80 yards in the second half, also pushing in three TD's.

Thankfully I end up scoring on a late drive in the 4th, and held their Vick-like QB from scrambling and ends up tossing a pick to seal it.

Good game GCQ. Your defense completely kept my running game in check... It was a helluva defensive game for both sides. Hell, even with the turnovers, you were in the game until the end. I'm too scared to throw when I have the lead, considering our last few attempts where my QB missed open WRs. ;\ Anyway, good luck the rest of the way.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

Army (GCQ) vs #15 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs BYU
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Colorado State
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Oregon State (mik)
Miss State (storybook) vs Air Force
Pitt (Striker) vs FIU (Nightz)

IDLE: #5 Arizona State (Az), Cal (FMT)

Week Four Headlines

After Numerous Delays, Minnesota Beats Army 14-3
Bye Week Crushes Oregon State 9000-0
Ole Miss Falls To Underdog Florida Team
Old Big East vs New Big East: Pitt and FIU Face Off

Player of the Week

Alex Logan, FS, Cal
28-17 W Against Miss State
5 tackles, ATK, FR

Rankings

Arizona State - #5 Coaches
Rutgers - #8 Coaches
Ole Miss - #15 Coaches
Minnesota - #23 Coaches

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs Oregon State

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

Striker

Nightz, would you be available tomorrow to play? I have to work tonight and plan to get some rest beforehand. But I am off the next two days, and have plenty of time left open.

Nightz

Striker said:
Nightz, would you be available tomorrow to play? I have to work tonight and plan to get some rest beforehand. But I am off the next two days, and have plenty of time left open.
Can you go tomorrow night after MNF? I may be able to go before the game, but it depends on traffic.

BigAT

Mik, my power is out until further notice. I'll let you know when i'm back on the grid, but it could be a couple of days.

Top Bottom