• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Eleven Games

Army (GCQ) vs Air Force
#1 Arizona State (Az) vs #20 Washington
Colorado (MrCWS) vs UCLA
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs FIU (Nightz)
Cal (FMT) vs Washington State
Miss State (storybook) vs Pitt (Striker)
Oregon State (mik) vs USC
#5 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #12 Auburn

IDLE: #16 Minnesota (BPH)

Week Eleven Headlines

Colorado Picks Up Win Over UCLA In Early Week 11 Action
FIU's Shaylon Green: "Coach Nightz Acts Like He Doesn't Even Want To Be Here"
2013 Award Semifinalists Announced
Cal Continues Their Impressive Turnaround, Becomes Bowl Eligible

Player of the Week

Nate Combs, MLB, Army
21-17 W Against Florida Atlantic
4 tackles, 3 TFL, ATK, 2 sacks

Rankings

Arizona State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #5 Media, #2 BCS
Ole Miss - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #5 BCS
Minnesota - #16 Coaches, #10 Media, #11 BCS
Pittsburgh - #23 Coaches, #23 Media, #21 BCS
Cal - #25 Media

Game of the Week

Miss State vs Pitt

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

Army becomes bowl eligible for the second year in a row and gets a rivalry win at the same time, defeating Air Force 14-7 in a defensive battle.

KanZolo

Owl Miss is pleased to announce the commitment of its second 5 star HB of this years recruiting class.

We will now turn our focus to the other side of the ball as we have our sights on four 4 star linebackers.

Nightz

GG AT. Team just couldn't keep up.

Edit: What was weird was that after the game, I had all the commish tools available to me. Usually after a game, I just skip recruiting and hit the ready to advance button. But this time the button said advance week. Good thing I realized it before I inadvertently advanced!

BigAT

Nightz said:
GG AT. Team just couldn't keep up.

Edit: What was weird was that after the game, I had all the commish tools available to me. Usually after a game, I just skip recruiting and hit the ready to advance button. But this time the button said advance week. Good thing I realized it before I inadvertently advanced!
GG Nightz. Jawan Jameson was running well in place of the injured Savon Huggins, starting the game off with a touchdown on the first RU play from scrimmage. Thankfully my secondary was able to make up with some passing mistakes on my end that hurt my offense.

MrCWS83

KanZolo said:
My Kicker is jobbed since he is technically a "punter". After going 5-5 against Auburn he has 21 FG made on the year including 7 in the 50's.
I'm determined to get a 60+ harder with my guy Grossnickle. I think he could do it under the right circumstances

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

Cal (FMT) vs Washington State
Miss State (storybook) vs Pitt (Striker)
Oregon State (mik) vs USC

Deadline's tonight! If they aren't played or are being played by 11 ET I advance!

Miss State and Pitt is planned for tonight, don't know when though.

GCQuinton

Week Twelve Games

#1 Arizona State (Az) vs Oregon State (mik)
#12 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Cal (FMT)
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Notre Dame
Miss State (storybook) vs #20 Alabama
Pitt (Striker) vs Duke
FIU (Nightz) vs Florida Atlantic

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #5 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Twelve Headlines

Two Games Meet The Wrath Of The Sim Gods
Arizona State Edges Past Washington 15-13
Rutgers Second Only To LSU In Recruiting
Army, Colorado Become Bowl Eligible Following Victories

Player of the Week

Brandon Johnson, MLB, Arizona State
15-13 W Against Washington
8 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 ATK, 2 sacks, FF

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Ole Miss - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Minnesota - #12 Coaches, #8 Media, #9 BCS
Cal - #25 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Oregon State

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
I had to get a turnover late to seal the win. Man, my offense is so bad. My QB has thrown 15 INTs to 4TDs :(
How have you managed to do that...I mean you average 8 passes a game

Frenchy, Friday is looking like my option to play. Pick a time. Today there is a slight chance but tomorrow is a no go, I'll be working

GCQuinton

Due to the site maintenance on Friday, communication could get a little spotty after 6 ET. So Az and mik just make sure you guys have each other's info if planning for your game goes past that time.

I think I have everyone on my Xbox Friends List, so when I advance I'll message all of you guys with Week 13's deadline info if the site's not back up yet.

GCQuinton

Games Left Update:

#1 Arizona State (Az) vs Oregon State (mik)
Miss State (storybook) vs #20 Alabama
Pitt (Striker) vs Duke

Deadline's tomorrow, but with the human game looking like it's gonna be played tonight, it'd be great if the CPU games got knocked out too!

GCQuinton said:
Games Left Update:

Deadline's tomorrow, but with the human game looking like it's gonna be played tonight, it'd be great if the CPU games got knocked out too!

Plan on playing mine this evening when I get home.

MrCWS83

I was really in a bitter mood after our game last night. You had a solid offense, blasted me for good ypc running and passed on me well...kept me guessing.

I had two instances kicking (one punt, one kickoff) where I was unable to stop the meter and that irked me along with the safety in the beginning of the game. I mashed down on LB to get rid of the damn ball and like usual end up getting sacked.

Solid team you have FM, good luck the rest of the way to you. I'm glad I just have Arizona and my bowl game (hopefully) I dunno if my nasty conference record will get me a bowl game, I might be on hold of an atlarge bid to some poo poo game. Hopefully I impress some school to take a stab at the coaching carousel

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
You sure? Even I beat Florida Atlantic!
Yeah. I told my players that I was going on vacation to some place called Skyrim. :)

Edit: I'll try to get it in tonight, but I have somewhere to go. Got guests coming over tomorrow after work so if I don't play it tonight, feel free to sim.

MrCWS83

I think I look great in green.
Behind closed doors I'm lobbying for the MSU job, Dantonio isn't getting the job done and likely to be fired. #1 reason to take this job, beating on Big Papa Husker and Minnesota, reclaiming the Big Ten
6a00d834521be169e201156efc15e7970c-320wi

KanZolo

MrCWS83 said:
I think I look great in green.
Behind closed doors I'm lobbying for the MSU job, Dantonio isn't getting the job done and likely to be fired. #1 reason to take this job, beating on Big Papa Husker and Minnesota, reclaiming the Big Ten
00001.jpg

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!
You're more likely to get that job if you want it. I'm just hoping
Michigan State was his team in last year's (and the year before) league. That's probably why he's so chippy.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, sorry for the disconnect. Not sure what was up. But at least I gave you a better game. Can't believe my TE dropped that pass right as he crossed the goal line. Heartbreaking.

GCQuinton said:
Striker's playing his game now, so you're last up. You still wanna sim or are you gonna play it?

Sim it. Have anniversary plans tonight. Might try to fit in my game with albatross in Madden if I ever hear back from him so trying to play 2 football games tonight would be pressing my luck.

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs Western Kentucky
#1 Arizona State (Az) vs Arizona
#10 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #3 West Virginia
#22 Cal (FMT) vs #19 Stanford
Miss State (storybook) vs Arkansas
Oregon State (mik) vs Utah
Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
#6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #14 LSU
FIU (Nightz) vs Cincinnati 

IDLE: Colorado (MrCWS)

Week Thirteen Headlines

Arizona State Beats Oregon State 20-10
FIU Gets Second Win Of Season In Sim
Pitt On Track To Win ACC In First Season 
First Bowl Projections Of The Year Arrive

Player of the Week

Jason Hendricks, SS, Pitt
42-3 W Against Duke
6 tackles, 2 TFL, ATK, sack, 2 FF

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Minnesota - #10 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Cal - #22 Coaches, #20 Media, #19 BCS
Pittsburgh - #24 BCS

Game of the Week

Cal vs Stanford

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

MrCWS83

I read above there was a problem with server errors and disconnects. What gives with this game? What's this next week going to look like with Thanksgiving?

EDIT: Wooooooooooo! 5 star Athlete Kenny Davis signed with Colorado

Top Bottom