• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Still need conference realignment decisions from the following with ?'s:

San Diego State - Leaving MWC for Pac 12 (Righty approved)
Ohio - Staying put in the MAC
SMU (SEC, awaiting KanZolo's approval)
Rutgers (?)

And just because you request it, doesn't mean you'll get it (even though the chances of that are small). I'll still have to work out the OOC details to get everyone back to four user games.

Striker

I'm okay with staying in the MAC as long as Nate and I can be in separate divisions. That way we can challenge for a spot in the Conference title game.

GCQuinton

I'm okay with staying in the MAC as long as Nate and I can be in separate divisions. That way we can challenge for a spot in the Conference title game.

If the MAC stays at 4 OOC games I should be able to make that happen. You guys won't play in the regular season every year though since I can't make protected rivalry games.

BigAT

I didn't have a particular destination in mind when I said I wanted to move, I just need to improve my conference prestige. Unless I was allowed to mess around with the Big East (add Notre Dame and Boise St).

GCQuinton

I didn't have a particular destination in mind when I said I wanted to move, I just need to improve my conference prestige. Unless I was allowed to mess around with the Big East (add Notre Dame and Boise St).

I'm cool with that. You wanna add two more to that to get to 12 and have a championship game?

And looking at SMU, I'd figure the Big 12 was a much better geographical fit, along with one team to give them a CCG too. We all know Az's bolting for Clemson the first chance he gets so it wouldn't be a three user team conference forever.

BigAT

Alright, the easiest two to add without rocking any boats would be Army/Navy. I would also be open to adding San Diego St. to fall in line with what the real Big East is doing, if Nightz wanted to. Other teams I would consider: UCF, FIU.

GCQuinton

Alright, the easiest two to add without rocking any boats would be Army/Navy. I would also be open to adding San Diego St. to fall in line with what the real Big East is doing, if Nightz wanted to. Other teams I would consider: UCF, FIU.

Keeping in line with the real world precedent, San Diego State or SMU would work along with UCF. Nightz and EEK, that's on you guys though so let me know what you wanna do.

To update everybody so far:

San Diego State - Leaving MWC for Pac 12 (Righty approved) (also invited to Big East)
Ohio - Staying put in the MAC
SMU (SEC, awaiting KanZolo's approval)
Rutgers - Staying put in the Big East, adding Notre Dame, Boise State and two other schools to be named.

nateeasy

Banned
Guys I'm going to have to bail. I'm moving in a few weeks and will not have home internet for awhile. I don't want to be a flaky member next season.

GCQuinton

Guys I'm going to have to bail. I'm moving in a few weeks and will not have home internet for awhile. I don't want to be a flaky member next season.

Sorry to see you go, man! You were a good member while you were here.

Striker, this change your conference plans any?

Striker

:(

Come back in the next game!

Sorry to see you go, man! You were a good member while you were here.

Striker, this change your conference plans any?
I suppose not unless we figure out who comes in now as a new member. Len Griffey (sp?) was next - depends who he takes I guess.

I'm cool with that. You wanna add two more to that to get to 12 and have a championship game?

And looking at SMU, I'd figure the Big 12 was a much better geographical fit, along with one team to give them a CCG too. We all know Az's bolting for Clemson the first chance he gets so it wouldn't be a three user team conference forever.

Dabo's approval rating is 39%. Here's hoping!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Fresno State
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Toledo
Alamo Bowl: #24 Oregon State (Righty) vs Oklahoma
Rose Bowl: #3 NC State (GCQ) vs #4 Nebraska (BPH)
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #8 San Diego State (Nightz) vs #7 Texas
Orange Bowl: #5 Kansas State (Az) vs #6 Ohio (Striker)
Fiesta Bowl: #9 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #10 Virginia
BCS National Championship: #2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #1 Notre Dame

Bowl Season Headlines

Rutgers Looking For It's First BCS Championship Against Rival Notre Dame
NC State's Tony Creecy Wins The Heisman In A Landslide Vote
Say Wha? 5-7 Ole Miss Team Still Going Bowling
NateEasy Resigns As Miami (OH) Coach To "Spend Time With His Family"

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GCQuinton

EDIT:The Big 12 would be better. Someone has to keep OU and Texas down. As far as another school to bring in, Houston?

Decide which conference you wanna go to and let me know so I can get user approval. And they'd have choice as far as the other school goes.

BPH, depending on the time I might be available to play tonight. If not we can try tomorrow.

Coach Garry Anderson at Utah State is also stepping down.

Been a fun run guys, feel like I've caused my share of controversy however and feel it is probably time to move on. Best of luck to you all.

Coach Garry Anderson at Utah State is also stepping down.

Been a fun run guys, feel like I've caused my share of controversy however and feel it is probably time to move on. Best of luck to you all.

Wow, they're dropping like flies!

Decide which conference you wanna go to and let me know so I can get user approval. And they'd have choice as far as the other school goes.

BPH, depending on the time I might be available to play tonight. If not we can try tomorrow.

I should be back home at around 10 central.

GCQuinton

Reached out to both bobbydigital and Liquidsnake for the two open spots. If they're not on board before the preseason starts, they're not in for Season 4.

Nightz

Had an amazing game against Texas last night. They were in full beast mode and got 2 picks by warping through my receivers. I was up 10-0 after the first and they stormed back to lead 21-20 at the half. They scored another TD and a FG, making the score 31-20. I come back with a TD and 2 pt conversion to make it 31-28. I kick it off and they score on a 51 yard TD where my defender just stood there doing nothing. At this point it was 38-28 with 1:50 left in the game and I was ready to throw my controller out the window. And then magic happened.

Knowing I had to score fast, I get the ball back and throw a bomb to my receiver. He catches it in between 3 defenders, all 3 guys try to tackle him, and he just pinballs off them and runs in for a 79 yard TD. 38-35 with 1:37 left. I did an onside kick that bounced off a defender and was recovered by my team. A couple of plays later, busted coverage leads to a TD putting me up 42-38. They get the ball with a minute left, throw a deep ball to the endzone with 1 on 1 coverage, but my CB makes the pick to close out the game.

Had so much adrenaline after that that I couldn't sleep lol.

What a game! That WR, Wiley - he was unstoppable! I can't believe the catches he made over or behind my secondary. What a beast! Is he back next year? If so, you will be a dangerous team once again.

GG!

EDIT: How the hell did the Owl get to a bowl? He is 5-7?

GCQuinton

What a game! That WR, Wiley - he was unstoppable! I can't believe the catches he made over or behind my secondary. What a beast! Is he back next year? If so, you will be a dangerous team once again.

GG!

EDIT: How the hell did the Owl get to a bowl? He is 5-7?

True freshman. On the NCAA side of things, I've never had a WR like him so I'm loving it. He's one of six freshmen that started that game on an already young team, so at the very least we're built for the next few years :)

But yeah, GG man. Couldn't stop your option when we needed to, on top of me slangin' a bit near the end.

True freshman. On the NCAA side of things, I've never had a WR like him so I'm loving it. He's one of six freshmen that started that game on an already young team, so at the very least we're built for the next few years :)

But yeah, GG man. Couldn't stop your option when we needed to, on top of me slangin' a bit near the end.

Wow. He even made a catch over my AA corner, who has 12 INTs on the year. Really impressive. My defense finally decided to make a pick when it counted, because I couldn't stop that guy AT ALL.

GCQuinton

Wow. He even made a catch over my AA corner, who has 12 INTs on the year. Really impressive. My defense finally decided to make a pick when it counted, because I couldn't stop that guy AT ALL.

Crazy thing is he wasn't even my main offensive weapon this season because of Tony Creecy and wanting to get him the Heisman, but yeah, eventually I noticed he was killing the guy in front of him so much I had to get him involved more.

With no clear heir apparent at HB right now, Wiley and QB Nate Waller are the main event next season :)

BigAT

Well the National Championship was anticlimactic. I took Notre Dame behind the woodshed, shutting them out 34-0 before they finally scored a garbage touchdown with 2 seconds left. Notre Dame's AD is said to be expressing concern at joining the Big East if Rutgers is representative of the talent there.

GCQuinton

Still waiting on bobby's decision, but the other two on the waiting list have already declined.

EDIT: Bobby's a no go, so the waiting list is now empty. Looks like we're rolling with 10 members!

Striker

GG Az. Would have been nice if Senior WR Matt Waters showed up on his final game. Two drops, one of which was a fairly wide open opportunity on 3rd down and long. That, along with my running back getting held to 18 yards, was the cause for the loss. Hard to contain Bender and the offense - lots of speed covering the field, but also keeping him in check on a spy. I didn't, and it haunt me. Hopefully some of these young guys who will be forced to start next year can do a better job.

GG Az. Would have been nice if Senior WR Matt Waters showed up on his final game. Two drops, one of which was a fairly wide open opportunity on 3rd down and long. That, along with my running back getting held to 18 yards, was the cause for the loss. Hard to contain Bender and the offense - lots of speed covering the field, but also keeping him in check on a spy. I didn't, and it haunt me. Hopefully some of these young guys who will be forced to start next year can do a better job.

Yeah, GG man. I thought you were going to get some ridiculous bomb on me in the last 20 seconds and tie it up with a kick. I hate my kicker. He has like 74 kick power and can't consistently hit anything past the 20 yard line.

I'm going to miss having Bender next season (if I go to Clemson. He's actually just a sophomore). His elusiveness has gotten me out of a bunch of tough spots.

GCQuinton

I haven't heard from the Owl at all, and he hasn't posted to let us know his intentions since we advanced on Thursday (or at all in the last two weeks after checking). Since it doesn't affect his prestige one way or the other because of his record I'm going to go ahead and sim his bowl game.

Wonder what's going on with him though since he's had a few games simmed on him this year...

GCQuinton

Ole Miss won their bowl in the sim.

Alright, we're officially in the coaching carousel! As always, unless you get a serious offer I'll be forcing your contract to keep you where you are.

Az, Clemson didn't make you any offers and K-State and NC State (before I re-signed) were the only schools to make an offer, so I forced the contract to K-State.

With that said, Striker you're on the clock! You're at the top of Florida's list for HC, so if you want it, it's yours.

Striker

Offer from Florida seems tempting, but since I have gotten solid recruits in this season, I'm sticking with the Bobcats. Also looks like I got an offer for the Seminoles coaching gig.

GCQuinton

Offer from Florida seems tempting, but since I have gotten solid recruits in this season, I'm sticking with the Bobcats. Also looks like I got an offer for the Seminoles coaching gig.

Nah, you weren't even in their top three so you wouldn't have gotten it anyway which is why I didn't list it.

GCQuinton

The following teams have leaving players to address:

Kansas
Kansas State
Ole Miss
Oregon State
San Diego State

Deadline to take care of this is 12:30 PM ET today!!!!

Also need Big 12's approval for SMU to join, along with another school choice to make it an even 12. And for AT, I've got Notre Dame, Boise State and UCF, and FIU. I had a whole "football reasons" thing for not adding FIU before here but after looking at it, nevermind!

GCQuinton

I recruit a TE last season with the intention of having him replace my outgoing senior, only to have him leave over playing time he would have gotten had he stayed...

good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg

Nightz

I recruit a TE last season with the intention of having him replace my outgoing senior, only to have him leave over playing time he would have gotten had he stayed...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UMxR_4lDZJk/R0uY2X5jLCI/AAAAAAAAAL4/bzfCiEHXwas/s400/good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Had the same thing happen with a RE. -_-

Also, holy crap at my list of seniors leaving. All 18 of them had significant roles on my team, and 14 were starters. Young guys are going to need to step up in the PAC-12.

Top Bottom