• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Advanced to Week 1 of recruiting! Deadline's at 6 PM ET!

Still need an answer from the Big 12 about SMU Az and story!

Since I'm obviously not going to Clemson for another three years, if that, I'd vote for him to go to another conference. Kinda unfair to have 3 users in one conference while other users have a conference all to themselves.

Maybe put him in the SEC and take A&M out and add them and another team (Houston?) to the big 12 to give us a CCG? Dunno, just a thought.

GCQuinton

Since I'm obviously not going to Clemson for another three years, if that, I'd vote for him to go to another conference. Kinda unfair to have 3 users in one conference while other users have a conference all to themselves.

Maybe put him in the SEC and take A&M out and add them and another team (Houston?) to the big 12 to give us a CCG? Dunno, just a thought.

The SEC was EEK's first choice, so that could work. Then I'd just swap them with Missouri so they're in different divisions. Still need to hear back from KanZolo on any SEC moves, though.

Also, Striker, since Nate's gone, what do you wanna do?

EEK Tha Cat

Neo Member

Great point. I'm back on the SEC train, especially with Ole Miss being absent lately.

GCQuinton

Hmm, the website is saying that I don't belong to any online dynasties.

Because this league never existed...

1317694506649.jpg

Probably the site acting stupid. I'd only worry if you can't sign in on the console, which could mean we'd be rebooting the league again....

Nightz

I'll check during halftime of the Chargers-Chiefs game. I don't have any must have guys in recruiting, so you don't have to wait for me.

GCQuinton

If EEK wanted to stay in CUSA, I could move you there and add some other stronger schools to the conference like I did with me, Nightz and Drizz last year. Unlike last year though, the conference would get a prestige bump along with it.

Just throwing stuff against the wall right now to see what sticks!

KanZolo

The SEC was EEK's first choice, so that could work. Then I'd just swap them with Missouri so they're in different divisions. Still need to hear back from KanZolo on any SEC moves, though.
Any SEC moves don't matter to me. I probably have one or two more seasons left in me anyways.

Sorry about tat bowl game, didn't know it was possible to make a bowl being 5-7

Hey GC, I know you love give me multiple early season byes, so please don't shy away from it this season! I'll be out of town Thursday evening until Sunday afternoon so it would be much appreciated :)

GCQuinton

Hey GC, I know you love give me multiple early season byes, so please don't shy away from it this season! I'll be out of town Thursday evening until Sunday afternoon so it would be much appreciated :)

I don't "give" you anything. That's how your schedule's structured. Games are scheduled where they fit around that.

GCQuinton

Have the following teams made their moves?

Kansas, Nebraska, Kansas State, San Diego State, Oregon State

Just checking in case you didn't set that you were ready.

GCQuinton

Can you make cuts online? If not can you extend it until 7 eastern? I won't get home until 530-600 central.

ALL offseason moves can be done online! C'mon people, you should know this already!

Alright, so that leaves Nebraska!

Also, KanZolo talking about leaving in 1-2 seasons got me thinking about this a little early because of the vibe I'm already starting to sense. How long do you guys see the league lasting this year? We've made it to 10 the last two years, and that was with a missing month last year. As long as we've got at least eight people, we're good for 3 user games a season.

ALL offseason moves can be done online! C'mon people, you should know this already!

Alright, so that leaves Nebraska!

Also, KanZolo talking about leaving in 1-2 seasons got me thinking about this a little early because of the vibe I'm already starting to sense. How long do you guys see the league lasting this year? We've made it to 10 the last two years, and that was with a missing month last year. As long as we've got at least eight people, we're good for 3 user games a season.

Do the ATH stay as ATH even though you select a position? I just did it on the site and they won't change to the position I switched them to.

Anyway, DONE

Do the ATH stay as ATH even though you select a position? I just did it on the site and they won't change to the position I switched them to.

Anyway, DONE

It doesn't show up right on the site but it moves them. I was worried about that last night with my ATH but I logged into the console this morning and he was in the right spot.

GCQuinton

Cut your players! I'm doing schedules tomorrow morning and starting the season afterwards regardless, so the faster we all knock this out the faster you can get to your preseason moves. I'm also rounding up the conference alignment moves and will post those shortly.

Looks like my #1 ATH recruit will be playing QB. Nate Waller's got that spot locked for the next two seasons though (hopefully), so he's definitely getting redshirted for now.

GCQuinton

Alright here are the conference additions I've got so far:

Big East - Notre Dame, Boise State, UCF, FIU
SEC - SMU
Pac 12 - San Diego State
Big 12 - Texas A&M, Marshall*

I put Marshall in that Big 12 spot to, hopefully, add another competitive school in the mix (which is why Houston isn't here). With West Virginia already there, it made sense in that regard to expand.

Striker

Bender's Junior stats:

96 ovr, 88 spd, 82 acc, 89 thp, 93 tha, 88 break tackle, 82 elusiveness, 86 juke

Ba hahahaha
lol

My QB went to 99 ovr (Sr), thanks to his 99 awareness. At least his accuracy is fantastic, maybe he can hit some deeper passes!

Going to start a lot of new faces this season. Should be entertaining at least.

Top Bottom