• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Striker

Completed my game. Corner Larenzo Fisher tied the school's record for career INT's at 18. Only need one more for him to get it.

GCQuinton

Your kidding me? I blitz every single play because my secondary is horrible. I control the opposite linebacker and demand serious attention thus Court goes untouched. But hey you know apperantly my strategy doesn't pass the "smell test." He is only a half sack ahead of the next closest so clearly I'm not the only one playing all out like that.....

Just like the restart stuff in the first season, the fact that I have to explain why this is a problem to you is a problem in itself. But here goes...

To get that many sacks with the same player, you'd have to be running the same play almost every snap which, yeah, definitely doesn't pass the smell test™. And that next closest player is a defensive end that took 12 weeks to do what you've done in the last three with a linebacker, who's now on pace to tie or surpass Terrell Suggs's CAREER sack record in a season. It's as if you recently discovered a play that worked and just kept spamming it, but that's just looking at it on the surface. I might be the only one that's said something about it so far, but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it...

But, like I said before, as far as I can tell right now you aren't technically breaking any rules so I can't do anything about it.

Sorry guys, CPU Texas decided to show up and steamroll me. It was either my QB showing off his Tebow-esque accuracy or my WRs competing to see who could drop the most passes.

GCQuinton

Sorry guys, CPU Texas decided to show up and steamroll me. It was either my QB showing off his Tebow-esque accuracy or my WRs competing to see who could drop the most passes.

delhomme.gif

Ah, well. You tried. That's all we can really ask for!

Maryland hung around longer than I would have liked, but we picked up the win. Quite a few individual accolades, though: Tyrell Burriss is inching closer to David Amerson's team season record of 13 INTs (needs two more to tie, three to beat), and true freshman Cody Wiley went over 1,000 yards receiving. The first time in a longgggg time I've ever had a thousand yard receiver AND rusher on the same team in Madden or NCAA.

Six games left! Deadline's TONIGHT!

Just like the restart stuff in the first season, the fact that I have to explain why this is a problem to you is a problem in itself. But here goes...

To get that many sacks with the same player, you'd have to be running the same play almost every snap which, yeah, definitely doesn't pass the smell test™. And that next closest player is a defensive end that took 12 weeks to do what you've done in the last three with a linebacker, who's now on pace to tie or surpass Terrell Suggs's CAREER sack record in a season. It's as if you recently discovered a play that worked and just kept spamming it, but that's just looking at it on the surface. I might be the only one that's said something about it so far, but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it...

But, like I said before, as far as I can tell right now you aren't technically breaking any rules so I can't do anything about it.

iWfRs.gif

Nightz

My 360 froze while I was playing my game. I don't have time to re-play so you can go ahead and sim it. I'll probably lose. :\

GCQuinton

BPH gets his first strike for overscoring. Oh wait, that's real life Nebraska...

Counting the above, still have three games up! Deadline's at 11 ET!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

Miami (OH) (NateEasy) vs Northern Illinois
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Syracuse
#14 San Diego State (Nightz) vs Air Force
#6 Kansas State (Az) vs Kansas (storybook)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs LSU
#10 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Memphis
#5 Nebraska (BPH) vs Minnesota
Oregon State (Righty) vs Washington State
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs UTSA

OPEN: #4 NC State (GCQ), #7 Ohio (Striker)

Week Thirteen Headlines

The Sim Gods Smile On All Games Except For Ole Miss's
Kansas And Kansas State Renew Their Rivalry For Another Year
BPH Prepares To Take On His Old Minnesota Squad After Leaving, Then Wanting To Go Back
First Bowl Projections Of The Season Arrive And BCS Games Look Very Playoff-Like
NC State Overtakes Rutgers In Recruiting To Lead League

Rankings

Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
NC State - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #4 BCS
Nebraska - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #5 BCS
Kansas State - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Ohio - #7 Coaches, #10 Media, #7 BCS
SMU - #10 Coaches, #13 Media, #12 BCS
San Diego State - #14 Coaches, #12 Media, #10 BCS

Player of the Week

Andre Johnson, DE, Nebraska
48-17 W Against Michigan State
5 tackles, 5 TFL, 5 sacks

Game of the Week

Kansas vs Kansas State

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Man, they played me tough, but I pulled away in the 4th quarter and won 29-7. I recruited some speed there - some CB caught my punt returner on what was a sure TD.

nateeasy

Banned
Beat NIU 13-2

Had two awesome goal line stances. One of them they had a 1st and goal from the 1. I threw a bullshit interception. I uploaded the highlight to the Dynasty website if anyone wants to watch it. Dude picked up the ball of the ground. Looks like I will finish 2nd in the MAC east. Wish I was in the MAC west so I could play Ohio for the conference championship.

Striker

I think he said if we did that, it would take away our Rivalry. Correct me if I'm misquoting.

Which is okay by me, I mean. I kind of rather us meet in the Conf Championship than be rivals in our own six team division.

GCQuinton

The MAC doesn't let you set up protected rivals, so not only would you guys possibly not play every year it might take away a human game too. Unlike the other conferences, though, it looks like you guys's OOC games have stayed at four so the latter might not be affected. If you guys still wanna do that, let me know.

Speaking of, it's around that time! Whoever wants to move conferences, put the request in now!

GG, Story. You got up 2 TDs early and I got really scared. Thank god my defense settled in a bit and I was able to start scoring some points. You had my QB running for his life the whole game.

GCQuinton

Week Fourteen Games

#4 NC State (GCQ) vs Wake Forest
Miami (OH) (NateEasy) vs Central Michigan
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Temple
#13 San Diego State (Nightz) vs UNLV
#6 Kansas State (Az) vs Baylor
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Miss State
#10 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Tulane
Kansas (storybook) vs Iowa State
#5 Nebraska (BPH) vs #11 Iowa
Oregon State (Righty) vs #15 Oregon
#7 Ohio (Striker) vs Kent State

OPEN: Utah State (BabeSlayer)

Week Fourteen Headlines

Kansas State Claws Its Way To Victory Against Kansas
Ole Miss Narrowly Falls To LSU
Conference Realignment Talks Starting To Pick Up
Nebraska Prepares For Key Game At Iowa

Rankings

Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
NC State - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #4 BCS
Nebraska - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #5 BCS
Kansas State - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Ohio - #7 Coaches, #8 Media, #7 BCS
SMU - #10 Coaches, #11 Media, #12 BCS
San Diego State - #13 Coaches, #12 Media, #11 BCS

Player of the Week

Andre Johnson, DE, Nebraska
29-7 W Against Minnesota
4 tackles, 4 TFL, 4 sacks

Game of the Week

Nebraska vs Iowa

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

Not liking that I'm still on the outside looking in this late in the season.

And since neither of them have conference championship games all they've gotta do is win this week and that's wrapped up.

Then again, they could both lose this week and setup a Rutgers-NC State title game!

Notre Dame won. Just showed up on my in game update.

The tough thing for Rutgers is I don't think they played a ranked team all season, so that hurts their BCS ranking.

BigAT

Notre Dame won. Just showed up on my in game update.

The tough thing for Rutgers is I don't think they played a ranked team all season, so that hurts their BCS ranking.

#13 San Diego St. I played several other teams during the season that were ranked when I faced them, then dropped out after I smashed them.

Iowa tried everything it could to win the game. I can't remember the last time where my secondary got beat 3 times for over 60 yards. I ended up scoring with 30 seconds left to pull ahead 31-28.

GCQuinton

ShutupShutupShutupShutup.

Now I'm going to get super CPU against Temple and USF.

I still wonder if there's a chance I could jump you if I win my conference championship. That's probably nil to none since you're undefeated. In that case, looks like NC State and Nebraska'll get their rematch!

GCQuinton

Week Fifteen Games

#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF
#11 San Diego State (Nightz) vs New Mexico
#5 Kansas State (Az) vs Iowa State
Kansas (storybook) vs Baylor
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Texas State

OPEN: Everybody else! Do your recruiting!

Week Fifteen Headlines

Rutgers Moves Into Position For BCS Championship
Short, But Sweet Week Of Games Highlight Last Week Of Regular Season
Nebraska Jumps NC State In Polls, GCQ Shakes Fist Angrily
SMU, San Diego State Fighting For Last BCS Bowl Berth

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nebraska - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
NC State - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Kansas State - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Ohio - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
SMU - #9 Coaches, #10 Media, #11 BCS
San Diego State - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #10 BCS

Player of the Week

Bo Wallace, QB, Ole Miss
48-10 W Against Miss State
33-47 for 554 yards, 5 TD
6 carries for 11 yards

Game of the Week

San Diego State vs New Mexico

WEEK FIFTEEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

BigAT

Finished up my season, 12-0. Hopefully there is no funny business during the conference championships to knock me out of the top two.

GCQuinton

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship: #8 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #21 UCF
ACC Championship: #4 NC State (GCQ) vs #9 Virginia Tech
Pac 12 Championship: Oregon State (Righty) vs UCLA
MAC Championship: #6 Ohio (Striker) vs Toledo
Big Ten Championship: #3 Nebraska (BPH) vs Penn State

Conference Championship Week Headlines

Rutgers Wins, All But Locking In Their BCS Title Game Berth
Righty Gets Oregon State To Pac 12 Title Game In His First Year
Tony Creecy Not Thinking About The Heisman Trophy Against VT
SD State And SMU Might Both Have BCS Bowls...Against Each Other!

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nebraska - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
NC State - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Kansas State - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Ohio - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
SMU - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #10 BCS
San Diego State - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #9 BCS

Player of the Week

Jefferson Court, OLB, Utah State
59-20 W Against Texas State
6 tackles, 5 TFL, ATK, 3 sacks, FR

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

GCQuinton

When Tony Creecy was about to leave NC State, I promised him he'd be a first round draft pick. Now, he'll not only be that but in all likelihood a Heisman winner too. I over delivered!

Top Bottom