• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Just realized that I have no rivalry games this season. Is there a way to assign rivalries by any chance?

Didn't realize that either until I looked at it just now. You had one open spot this season so I put Cal there but I can replace that with BYU (the stronger of the two listed rivals for SDSU) next season.

BabeSlayer, when are you free to play?

Nightz

Didn't realize that either until I looked at it just now. You had one open spot this season so I put Cal there but I can replace that with BYU (the stronger of the two listed rivals for SDSU) next season.
Cool, I'll take BYU next season...definitely don't want SJSU. Unfortunately one of my goals on my 1 year contract this year is to beat a rival. :(

BabeSlayer, when are you free to play?

Could probably do it this afternoon if you are available.
I didnt get a chance to do my week three recruiting methinks oops guess I gotta be quicker.

GG Ramirez. My team blows ass and couldn't make the big stops in the game. I can't wait until I get my own defensive lineman in because the current guys can't get a pass rush to save their lives.

GG Quinton hard fought game lots of back and forth my all star wide out came through for me again. I could not stop your offense to save my life. So many drop INT on both side, crazy crazy game.

GCQuinton

Don't think Striker and mik have nailed down a time yet. Last I heard, it could be this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest.

EDIT: Scratch that. They're playing right now.

Striker

GG Mik.

Offensively I continue to do no wonders. Can't believe I missed Foster on that open pattern, possibly costing myself the game. Had no run game or pass game outside a few shots to Waters. Boykins, my starting HB, got hurt for the second time in three games lol. :(

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

NC State (GCQ) vs Duke
Kentucky (Ramirez) vs Florida
Ohio (Striker) vs Rutgers (BigAT)
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Ole Miss (KanZolo)
#22 Kansas State (Az) vs #5 Oklahoma
Fresno State (mik) vs Kansas (storybook)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Cal
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs #11 Wisconsin

OPEN: Minnesota (BPH)

Week Five Headlines

SMU Shocks #12 Kansas State With 17-15 Upset
Fresno State Gets First Win Of Season In 20-17 OT Win Against Ohio
Utah State Hangs On To Defeat NC State
Kansas Coach Storybook Slated To Return To Action This Week

Rankings

Kansas State - #22 Coaches, #22 Media

Player of the Week

Travis Van Leeuwen, WR, Utah State
27-23 W Against NC State
4 receptions for 158 yards, 3 TD

Game of the Week

Ohio vs Rutgers

WEEK 5 DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Two user games, two OT games. I'm going to give myself an aneurysm. Great game, Striker.

GCQuinton

I must know more about this Utah State WR that no one can apparently cover.

He's his slot WR. All three of the TDs were a result of my secondary getting burned deep on what felt like blown zone coverages from the same play (?). Once I caught on, the damage was minimized a bit but I was shooting myself in the foot too much on offense to counter.

He's his slot WR. All three of the TDs were a result of my secondary getting burned deep on what felt like blown zone coverages from the same play (?). Once I caught on, the damage was minimized a bit but I was shooting myself in the foot too much on offense to counter.

Not quite the same play, and one was on a slant if I remember right. I tried hard to hand the game back tho, stupid play calling on my last 2 drives

Tomorrow is a holiday here in Utah (24th of July is Utah day) and the wife and I are heading up to a cabin so I wont get my game in until later tomorrow night, hope that isn't a problem, as we seem to be advancing before the deadlines...

BigAT

Tomorrow is a holiday here in Utah (24th of July is Utah day) and the wives and I are heading up to a cabin so I wont get my game in until later tomorrow night, hope that isn't a problem, as we seem to be advancing before the deadlines...

Fixed for Utah.

Ramirez

Oh.my.God.

The game I just played against Florida had SEVENTEEN turnovers. 17...w...t...f?

I picked them off 8 times, made them fumble twice. They returned the favor picking me off six times and forcing one fumble. I had -22 rushing yards on 24 attempts & 100 offensive yards total, and I won.

Worth noting that 3 of my RBs were injured out of the game & my star WR was hurt for a couple quarters, just a bizarre game.

dylan.gif

UK also announced after the game, Maxwell Smith will be benched for the game against South Carolina, Morgan Newton will be replacing him. 6 TD's & 17 INTs isn't cutting the mustard.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Right. In 41 years, I've never heard anyone call it "Utah Day." But I'm going to start doing that now, because it tickles my funny bone.

GCQuinton

Dat David Amerson! He didn't really seal the deal for us like he did in the Fresno State game, but it's another impressive INT for one of the top corners in the country.

The two human games and BabeSlayer's Utah Day Extravaganza against the CPU are last up.

Right. In 41 years, I've never heard anyone call it "Utah Day." But I'm going to start doing that now, because it tickles my funny bone.

Must not have been outside Utah on that day then eh? In Utah sure its pioneer day, but in the banking industry and outside Utah when people would call up to ask our mortgage department why we were closed today it took too long to explain "pioneer day" so we would just say "Utah Day" seems a lot easier to explain that way.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Sorry. Just got home tonight. I could run it in thirty minutes if that's not too late. but I'm available pretty much any time tomorrow.

Top Bottom