• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

GG Striker. I feel like you were moving the ball pretty well on offense, but my defense stepped up at key moments. It certainly helped that my DBs were ball hawks all game, they provided all most all of my scoring as well.

Striker

lol yeah, GG.

I think those two main picks were in single coverage too, but my receivers cannot get separation, no matter the playcall. Plus with my line and back's lack of breakaway speed, there's no threat offensively.

I think I rival the 2011 Jaguars offense.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Six Games

NC State (GCQ) vs #15 Virginia Tech
Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #5 South Carolina
Ohio (Striker) vs UMass
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #12 Alabama
Fresno State (mik) vs San Diego State (Nightz)
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Rutgers (BigAT)
Minnesota (BPH) vs Iowa

OPEN: SMU (EEK tha Cat), #17 Kansas State (Az), Kansas (storybook)

Week Six Headlines

Rutgers Blanks Ohio In 28-0 Shutout
Kentucky And Florida Have Crazy Turnover Filled Game, But Wildcats Win
Storybook A No-Show For Kansas-Fresno State Game, But Still Gets Sim Victory
BabeSlayer Parties Too Hard On Utah Day, Forgets About Game

Rankings

Kansas State - #17 Coaches, #9 Media

Player of the Week

Eric Simmons, CB, Kentucky
17-7 W Against Florida
2 ATK, 3 INT, TD

Game of the Week

Utah State vs Rutgers

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

Nightz

GG mik. It was definitely tough to get points in that one and I couldn't pass on your CB's. Thankfully the running game stepped up in the second half.

BabeSlayer didn't forget about game, he was actually logged in when the week got advanced:( but I understand. Too bad to I think if I would have beaten Wisconsin i could have broke into the top 25. Oh well. I had too much school work, topped off by a massive headache due to a new drug i'm on etc. etc. I'm sure no one cares but making excuses sure makes me feel better lol. BigAT and me will be doing battle on the gridiron tomorrow hopefully.

Ramirez

Gamecocks down.

It was close until I ran a kickoff back with like 50 seconds left in the 1st half, got the ball back in the 2nd half and scored on a PA bomb, pretty much auto pilot from there on out. :p

My back up RB left the game again due to another concussion though, luckily my 3rd stringer isn't terrible!

A no-show? I pm'd Mik to go ahead and play the CPU. I was dead to the world by 10 due to a rather nasty stomach virus that my wife so graciously shared with me.

GCQuinton

A no-show? I pm'd Mik to go ahead and play the CPU. I was dead to the world by 10 due to a rather nasty stomach virus that my wife so graciously shared with me.

I got online and saw him and not you, hence the no-show. And he can't just play the CPU if you're not set to Autopilot, which you weren't. By the time I got on to do anything about it, he had to leave for a little bit.

I got online and saw him and not you, hence the no-show. And he can't just play the CPU if you're not set to Autopilot, which you weren't. By the time I got on to do anything about it, he had to leave for a little bit.

Sent him a PM at 8. Oh well, even if I had been awake, wouldn't have been able to play without pausing every once in a while and the pause time limit wouldn't give me nearly enough time.

Striker

Done with my week.

Played the hapless UMass squad. They did some funnies which meant I saw:

- a quick bubble screen picked by my DE
- a busted play that resulted in the QB over-throwing his TE by five yards, picked by another DL
- sat on their own 5-yard line, option called, QB hesistates when a LB rushes in, so he laterals it five yards backwards into the waiting arms of his RB, who gets promptly tackled by two Bobcats - safety

Won, but my pass protection is still bad, even against a poor team. Five sacks. Benched my LT after he was beaten on two straight plays. -_-

GCQuinton

The NC State Wolfpack get the upset win, knocking off #15 Virginia Tech 24-21. And once again, David Amerson gets a crucial INT in the final seconds of the game to seal the victory.

GCQuinton

BPH's game is played, KanZolo's playing now, and BabeSlayer and AT are both online so I'm assuming they're getting ready to play. Chances of a one night 'vance are alive!

Also, I think Week 7 is the last of the all-user games until Conference Championship week so this should pick up quite a bit from Week 8 onwards.

BigAT

GG Babeslayer. My defense is really starting to hit its stride, third consecutive shutout. Just a heads up, I only called a play at the very end there so that the clock would accelerate down faster. I wasn't actually going for it on fourth down.

GG Babeslayer. My defense is really starting to hit its stride, third consecutive shutout. Just a heads up, I only called a play at the very end there so that the clock would accelerate down faster. I wasn't actually going for it on fourth down.

I called time out so you would lol. My back up QB is a bust my season is over zero running game zero quarterback.....

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Seven Games

NC State (GCQ) vs #12 Florida State
#24 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #11 Miss State
Ohio (Striker) vs Buffalo
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs UTEP
#15 Kansas State (Az) vs Kansas (storybook)
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #17 Texas A&M
Fresno State (mik) vs Colorado State
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Hawaii
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Minnesota (BPH)
Rutgers (BigAT) vs UConn

Week Seven Headlines

Rutgers Gets Another Shutout, Blanking Utah State 17-0
Kentucky Joins The Top 25 After Beating #5 South Carolina
NC State Upsets #15 Virginia Tech 24-21
KanZolo Returns To Action As His Ole Miss Squad Beats Alabama

Rankings

Kansas State - #15 Coaches, #11 Media
Kentucky - #24 Coaches, #22 Media

Player of the Week

David Amerson, CB, NC State
24-21 W Against Virginia Tech
3 tackles, ATK, 2 FF, 2 INTs

Game of the Week

Kansas State vs Kansas

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

Um....I thought I was "readying to advance" and it advanced the week why the heck do I have commissioner powers???

Yeah...whatever you did, don't do that again (if you even know what you did and it was something other than what you normally to for RTA). You're lucky you and AT were last up otherwise you'd have simmed someone's game.

BigAT

Wasn't there something about them adding a feature that the week would automatically advance if everyone was ready? Or am I thinking of the upcoming Madden. Either way, everyone definitely wasn't set as ready to advance (although all the games were done) so that's weird.

GCQuinton

Wasn't there something about them adding a feature that the week would automatically advance if everyone was ready? Or am I thinking of the upcoming Madden. Either way, everyone definitely wasn't set as ready to advance (although all the games were done) so that's weird.

Yeah, that's just Madden this year. I vaguely remember Nightz coming close to doing that last year too, so it's a known problem.

On another note, my recruiting class is shaping up to be an extremely nice group. Probably one of my best ever.

Yeah...whatever you did, don't do that again (if you even know what you did and it was something other than what you normally to for RTA). You're lucky you and AT were last up otherwise you'd have simmed someone's game.

Well its showing me that I can advance the week again...do we all have commish powers? I really just thought I was readying up that was weird....

GCQuinton

Well its showing me that I can advance the week again...do we all have commish powers? I really just thought I was readying up that was weird....

Just don't set anything if it doesn't automatically do it after playing your game to be safe. I'll know when everyone's ready to advance.

Nightz

So I'm at 59 points, got my second team in the game and the opposing QB just threw a pick deep in their own territory. I'm gonna keep running the ball to chew out clock, but do I get a warning if I score and go over 60?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I'm at 59 points, got my second team in the game and the opposing QB just threw a pick deep in their own territory. I'm gonna keep running the ball to chew out clock, but do I get a warning if I score and go over 60?

Nah your good

Nightz

So I got to a 4th and goal on the 10 yard line, and to be safe I just punted. Pinned them to the 1 yard line and got a safety on the next series lol. Don't blame me that Hawaii sucks!

GCQuinton

NC State (5-2) knocks off another Top 25 opponent, upsetting #12 Florida State 35-19.

So I got to a 4th and goal on the 10 yard line, and to be safe I just punted. Pinned them to the 1 yard line and got a safety on the next series lol. Don't blame me that Hawaii sucks!

Actually, yeah that is a warning. Like I said a million times last year, I don't care if they suck or not. If you've gotta get a turnover by taking knee for four downs, run it out of bounds or whatever you gotta do to not get there, do it. I don't want to see any blowout games over 60 points. Take note, everybody!

I've been watching this closely, and the only other person to come close to having me say something is BabeSlayer's game against Utah in Week 2. In that case though, if he had to go over 60 I'd have been okay with it because Utah was coming back on him in the 4th and the eventual win was by 17.

Top Bottom