• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Cam Newton is an overrated piece of shit who can't even pull off a robbery properly and has the stupidest shit eating grin. Also, we all know he took the money from Auburn.

134181724_display_image.jpg

Nightz

Just noticed that my sophomore CB JJ Whittaker has been named the MWC defensive player of the week 2 weeks in a row. He set himself up for a third week with a 3 pick performance against Hawaii. That's 7 INTs in the last 3 games, 9 total to lead the nation. Definitely going to need him to keep it up with Colorado State and Nevada coming up.

On a side note, :( at mik losing to Colorado State. I was rooting for you.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I got hosed. A TD run as the first half ended was marked short of the goal for some reason--my HB was laying 3-feet deep in the endzone. And I couldn't challenge.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
When will you be available tonight? The later the better!

I have to go find my son some of those Under Armour cleats that Scam is promoting.

Might as well expel me then because I will never cheer for a former Auburn QB who plays for the Carolina Panties.

Cam Newton is an overrated piece of shit who can't even pull off a robbery properly and has the stupidest shit eating grin. Also, we all know he took the money from Auburn.

I think my stomach virus just came back.

Posted from your laptop.

155819_10100624266846051_2000800_7437387-1.jpg

CAM NEWTON CAM NEWTON CAM NEWTON

GCQuinton

Utah State vs. Minnesota is last up!

And just a reminder, next week (Week 8) is our first all-CPU week. Per the new rules, if we advance to then before 6 ET, the deadline for that week will be 11 PM ET tomorrow as it's two nights.

Babe,
I'm going to run some errands and get some lunch. I should be back at 2PM central if you want to look to play then. I will check the board from my phone in case anything changes.

EDIT @ 3PM: I'm going over to a friends in about an hour, so if I don't hear from you, I guess we will have to sim.

Babe,
I'm going to run some errands and get some lunch. I should be back at 2PM central if you want to look to play then. I will check the board from my phone in case anything changes.

EDIT @ 3PM: I'm going over to a friends in about an hour, so if I don't hear from you, I guess we will have to sim.

I shot you my cell# in the PM just shoot me text whenever you are ready, if not no worries, I'm sure the sim will have similar results to us playing (meaning you victory lol my backups are so terrible.)

Good game Babeslayer. It was a really close game at the half, but after that kickoff return, your guys were having trouble getting anything going. Good luck on the rest of your season.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Eight Games

Ohio (Striker) vs Akron
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Tulane
#12 Kansas State (Az) vs Iowa State
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs (Auburn)
Fresno State (mik) vs Boise State
Kansas (storybook) vs Oklahoma State
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Colorado State
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs San Jose State
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Syracuse
Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern

OPEN: #25 NC State (GCQ), #19 Kentucky (Ramirez)

Week Eight Headlines

Kansas State Inches Closer To Top Ten Ranking With Win Over Kansas
Minnesota Puts The Clamps On Utah State In Second Half In 36-7 Victory
Fresno State Coach Mik Still Hoping To Turn Things Around This Season
NC State Joins Top 25 And James Washington Enters The Heisman Race After Upsetting FSU

Rankings

Kansas State - #12 Coaches, #11 Media
Kentucky - #19 Coaches, #15 Media
NC State - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
37-0 W Against UTEP
5 tackles, 5 TFL, 5 sacks, FF

Game of the Week

Fresno State vs Boise State

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

GG, Story. I felt like neither of us really got anything going offensively, but those 4 turnovers really hurt you.

First game out with my team so I'm still trying to get a feel for works and what doesn't.

It didn't help that my son had to take over for a couple of quarters due to me having to go jump off my neighbor's car. I knew was over matched anyway talent wise by K St. so I didn't mind too much. Hopefully I can start pulling in some better recruits and we can return to some of the epic battles we had in the ACC.

I would probably be laughing if I knew who story was? He banned or something? Hope I didn't offend with my comment was more for humor purposes than anything.

Ps. I'm ready to advance.

Pps. I think I should have been more aggressive in my recruiting.....

I would probably be laughing if I knew who story was? He banned or something? Hope I didn't offend with my comment was more for humor purposes than anything.

Storybook77? He's in the league.

GCQuinton

What's up with the restarts?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You cant be the A league when your members dont even know who the other members are

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Nine Games

#25 NC State (GCQ) vs Maryland
#16 Kentucky (Ramirez) vs #2 Georgia
SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #22 Houston
#10 Kansas State (Az) vs West Virginia
Fresno State (mik) vs Wyoming
Kansas (storybook) vs #7 Oklahoma
San Diego State (Nightz) vs Nevada
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs New Mexico State
Rutgers (BigAT) vs Temple
Minnesota (BPH) vs #3 Wisconsin

OPEN: Ohio (Striker), Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Nine Headlines

Fresno State Blanks Boise State 35-0
Kentucky Has Big Game On Their Hands Against #2 Georgia
First BCS Standings Of Season Arrive
After 3 Restarts, BabeSlayer Is Dying To Know: Who IS Storybook77??????

Rankings

Kansas State - #10 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Kentucky - #16 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
NC State - #25 Coaches, #24 Media, #24 BCS

Player of the Week

Nat Berhe, FS, San Diego State
45-13 W Against Colorado State
5 tackles, TFL, 4 ATK, 2 INT, TD

Game of the Week

Kentucky vs Georgia

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

GCQuinton

I've actually been thinking about putting some kind of penalty in for restarts and the above just brought it back to my attention. What do you guys think about 3 separate restart instances resulting in a strike for the rules violations system? Using BS as an example, his restart in his last game would result in a warning, then afterwards 3 more instances would result in a strike. That would take into account the random restart happening (power outage, "living my life made me cut it off!", etc.), but not completely penalize someone if it only happened once or twice because of it.

And Ram, HFA and Ice the Kicker have been off since Day 1. So no excuses!

KanZolo

In 4 or 5 years of this dynasty I've had one maybe two restarts against CPU. Dunno if it needs warning system but if it happens am excessive amount person should be booted.

Thought HFA was only turned off for bowl games? Probably better off being in the SEC though

GCQuinton

In 4 or 5 years of this dynasty I've had one maybe two restarts against CPU. Dunno if it needs warning system but if it happens am excessive amount person should be booted.

Thought HFA was only turned off for bowl games? Probably better off being in the SEC though

In the situation you talk about, it wouldn't hurt you at all but excessively it would add up eventually through the strikes system.

And after Year 4 or 5 last year, I just turned it off completely. It's been off since we started this year.

Top Bottom