• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

Rorschach

Archaix said:
I haven't seen Rors online(either on AIM or in this thread) since the night week 4 was unlocked. I'm just waiting to get a time set up to play.
I posted in this thread asking when you wanted to play. :lol

Also, I've been on aim, but you've been idle/away when I was. :(

So....when ARE you available to play?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So will we have to replay our week 5 games?

What the, how come some stats are changed through week 5 while others aren't? First four weeks of the league I allowed 118 rushing yards total, but it shows that I have allowed 112 (which is what Hito got on me in week 5).

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Rorschach said:
I posted in this thread asking when you wanted to play. :lol

Also, I've been on aim, but you've been idle/away when I was. :(

So....when ARE you available to play?

Huh...I thought I replied to that. Oops.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Coldblooded I'm around now if you want to play our week one game.

Let me know whats good for you.

Rorschach

Wow...just wow...

I'm going to have to accuse Lewis of giving his players rocket boots, finglongers, and cat dna during half time!

The secondary was catching and deflecting things 10 feet in the air, on their knees, and someone actually stole a pass from Moss...

Oh well, GG, archaix. You're a good player.

PS: Sickboy name a time. ^^

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K,im going on.

This time I'm home :lol Sorry for being an idiot,I just got confused cause week 5 was open and I had played my week 4 game before you.

Matrix

Ummm coldblood is up 34-10 going into the 4th and we lost connection :\ wtf do we do again?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Ummm coldblood is up 34-10 going into the 4th and we lost connection :\ wtf do we do again?

End it i guess. I have the stats since i was able to continue vs computer

Matrix

Ok,you win 34-10,I mean I know I'm not coming back,if you dont care about stats from the 4th,we can just fill out what we have.

CB3

Matrix said:
Ok,you win 34-10,I mean I know I'm not coming back,if you dont care about stats from the 4th,we can just fill out what we have.

Yeah i would have just called HB Dive's the rest of the 4th anyway. Were you able to continue against the computer also?

Matrix

Yea I was so it was EA's servers...I'll fill out my own stats.

CB3

[15:43] whossorrynow015: no, you should keep those stats and play 1 more Q
[15:43] whossorrynow015: and add that 1 Q to those stats

Well Matrix, we gotta go for another quarter i guess

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Fuck you and your 99 yard touchdown runs that the game only counts as 98 yards despite clearly having originated from the 1, Clinton Portis!

yes! the longest TD run of the season is all mine! unless one of you has the BALLS to get a 99 yard TD run, which you dont!

p.s. i knew i shouldn't have been fucking around at the end of the first half. i got a safety for my troubles :( TUCK RULE REFFY!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Miguel said:

Don't you laugh, Mr. "I am just going to throw a short slant, oh look, 99 yards! However did that happen?"!

Sweet christ, I've got to stop pinning people on the one...

Miguel

Archaix said:
Don't you laugh, Mr. "I am just going to throw a short slant, oh look, 99 yards! However did that happen?"!

Sweet christ, I've got to stop pinning people on the one...

That's why I was laughing :lol

Not my fault your team decided to go "Engage Eleven" on you. :p

Matrix

Miguel said:
Matrix, you got 19-10'd?!

You suck.

This isnt the xbox version,I'm off and on with the dual shock.I did actually win 11 games with them in the xbox league cause I knew how to use the controller.

Also I was playing Coldblooded using the Eagles with Owens...thats not an easy task.

Atleast I went 1-1.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hitokage said:
I have the first KR TD from a REAL team. ;)

:lol! I just sat in disbelief as Warrick ran that back. Fuck him!

I'm amazed I haven't broken one with Dante Hall. It's only a matter of time at this point I guess.

I would also like to volunteer my services as MrSparkle against my division rivals. I realize that I would be motivated to tank against normal opponents, but I would rather put up a fight as the Browns and make Bob and Ando Jr. lose instead of the other outcome.

Why do I play the Browns and Colts three times and the Steelers only twice? :( Mig vs. CK matchup, make it happen FMT!

Matrix

Miguel said:
WTF matrix...stop sucking with Mathis!

Well you threw 32 ints with Carr,I'll suck with Mathis like you sucked with him.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
RunDMczaf is your opponent wasabi! he said if you dont beat him, the kobe avatar returns :(
I'm so crushing him.

OK, so doubleheader tonight, Hito for week 4, Rors for week 5. Sorry guys, I've been tied up with GAF stuff, life, family, drinking, and psp. :D

you play the steelers thrice, it was an error on my part.

guys, please check your schedules and if you notice something odd, let me know. i'm only human for christs sake! IM ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!!1111

p.s. mig will play you CK... as the browns!

Miguel

WasabiKing said:
I'm so crushing him.

OK, so doubleheader tonight, Hito for week 4, Rors for week 5. Sorry guys, I've been tied up with GAF stuff, life, family, drinking, and psp. :D

Wasabi, let's try to set up a day or time sometime later this week for our game 6, if you're getting games 4 and 5 in today.

Thursday or Friday sound good?

Bah, no real MiG vs CK?

:lol

I have 2 of the top 3 scoring performances, and I also have one of the worst 3 scoring performances.

Miguel

Thursday works for me if the week is open. I'll probably be home all day, aside from maybe running some errands early in the day.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ok after spending some time thinking about things, cooling off with another game, and crying...

...I'd like to publicly apologize for deliberately bailing out prior to the game's end before throwing my controller to the floor for the first time in years(it's still ok, fortunately). No, I don't want to quit the league, but I would like to know if I could have a hiatus. I clearly need time to step back, rethink, relearn, and relax.

SickBoy

Rorschach said:
...wait, what?

PS: Sickboy, my friend, name a time. :)

Hey Ror, I'm currently battling some sort of stomach bug, so I can't do anything that requires my concentration for more than 15 minutes. I'm hoping I'll come out of a bit tomorrow, but my work schedule sucks until THursday (which I have off).

Hitokage said:
...I'd like to publicly apologize for deliberately bailing out prior to the game's end before throwing my controller to the floor for the first time in years(it's still ok, fortunately). No, I don't want to quit the league, but I would like to know if I could have a hiatus. I clearly need time to step back, rethink, relearn, and relax.

Man, don't worry. There's stuff that I started to figure out after a while. When you're up to it, PM me and I'll tell you some of the things I started to notice. You just have to mix it up, that's all. I won't deny that a lot of stuff started to fall into my favor, like the double forced fumble play, but you held me down to the point where I was tentative to throw. I threw one pick your way and it was a bad toss. You just have to balance passing and running, that's all.*

I also have the stats recorded, too. Don't worry, we all have bad games, we just have to learn from it. I got my ASS handed to me last season. I'm glad most of you didn't have a mic! So much swearing, bitchin', to the point that my chick thought I was way too into it.

Game 2

Rors! With the safety and two sacks! :( That's the player of the week, guys. Well, I'm looking forward to week 11 so we'll be back on the right playbooks. Couldn't stop I'm a F***IN SOLJAH all game. Gotta work on that. And special teams, ugh...

And yeah, Julius Peppers with that Jordanesque leaping pick was bullshit, lol

DMczaf

Hitokage said:
Ok after spending some time thinking about things, cooling off with another game, and crying...

Madden brings the monster out of all of us.

broke.jpg

CB3

DMczaf said:
Madden brings the monster out of all of us.

broke.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Ill admit, only 5 games in and ive thrown my ps2 control atleast once. Nothing hard but god damn madden can get on your nerves. Of course him and al michaels dont always help the situation when your already pissed

i have never deliberately broken my ps2 controller. but i did get so frustrated at the dualshock 2 buttons sticking on me that i took it apart in an attempt to fix it. it is now as much use to me as DM's shattered controller. i should smash the fuck out of this thing since it's useless anyways.

ColdBlooded33 said:
Of course him and al michaels dont always help the situation when your already pissed
Yeah, no kidding. I've gone through my 4th controller now, 3 times because of Madden. R1 used to get stuck on me all the time. Then X was fading fast, and then just as a superstitious thing (really, R3 was not working well).

I still hold the title of making other people destroy their controllers. (HI CUBAN!)

Rorschach

WasabiKing said:
I still hold the title of making other people destroy their controllers. (HI CUBAN!)
PFft I made him break 2 controllers in one game. We couldn't even finish our game because of it. :lol

SickBoy said:
Hey Ror, I'm currently battling some sort of stomach bug, so I can't do anything that requires my concentration for more than 15 minutes. I'm hoping I'll come out of a bit tomorrow, but my work schedule sucks until THursday (which I have off).
Ouch...sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. Thursday sounds good. Wednesday and Tuesday I can play as late as you want if you're feeling better.

Top Bottom