• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

Andokuky

Banned
Ah, gg. Another game where I am screwed by lag. Easy 20yd chipshot gets 0 accuracy because of a lag spike and then the OT is like we are back on Dreamcast and 56k. Of course I get sacked and throw a laggy pick, he just runs a few times and kicks the FG in OT. Great job on that kick, I gave up playing defense a couple plays after the pick it was so laggy. Great defense too, probably my worst game passing ever. Boller is absolutely worthless.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
SickBoy said:
gg, CB... I think the biggest play was the Tomlinson fumble... gave you a golden opportunity and great field position. I guess I also shoulda gambled on that late 4th down... my D was sad :)

Another interesting coach to play against. Might have to take a somewhat different approach against the Eagles. :)

I used the Chargers for a season. I know them inside and out :)

CB3

Andokuky said:
Ah, gg. Another game where I am screwed by lag. Easy 20yd chipshot gets 0 accuracy because of a lag spike and then the OT is like we are back on Dreamcast and 56k. Of course I get sacked and throw a laggy pick, he just runs a few times and kicks the FG in OT. Great job on that kick, I gave up playing defense a couple plays after the pick it was so laggy. Great defense too, probably my worst game passing ever. Boller is absolutely worthless.

Yeah GG. Both our D's were all over the place. I couldnt believe i missed that Gamewinning FG at the end of the fourth. I almost broke my PS2 control :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The xbox version was perfect online :(

Every game I have played online on the ps2 so far has had lag....annoys the shit out of me.

CB3

Matrix said:
The xbox version was perfect online :(

Every game I have played online on the ps2 so far has had lag....annoys the shit out of me.

Actually i havent seen any lag on my side besides in OT in my last game.

2-1 Matrix, Tomorrow you meet your fate!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ColdBlooded33 said:
Actually i havent seen any lag on my side besides in OT in my last game.

2-1 Matrix, Tomorrow you meet your fate!

My whole first quarter against dm I was having lag,he says he wasnt :\ It helped me pick him off three times :lol I could time the ball well in the air.

My fate is 0-4 after I play you...I CANT WAIT!

Matrix

I wish everyone in the league was Mig's brother...I beat him 55-0 and I suck ass with the dual shock.

Something tells me Migs bro is like 8 years old or something :(

edit- awwww fuck

CB3

Matrix said:
My whole first quarter against dm I was having lag,he says he wasnt :\ It helped me pick him off threes :lol I could time the ball well in the air.

My fate is 0-4 after I play you...I CANT WAIT!

0-5, we have week 1 and week 5 :)

Miguel

:lol

He's 12 and barely plays Madden.

A few times I thought he was going to run those INTs on you back for TDs.

Matrix

Miguel said:
:lol

He's 12 and barely plays Madden.

A few times I thought he was going to run those INTs on you back for TDs.

NEVER! :( Hey he might be young,but I'm over the f-ing hill and blind too boot.

Also I was better than that at 12 at games.... :p

Really he was running the same 3 plays all game,why didnt you give him some tips? :lol

i have definitely noticed spikes of lag here and there in ps2 madden. there is really no rhyme or reason as to when it happens. i guess you get what you pay for :(

Miguel

Matrix said:
NEVER! :( Hey he might be young,but I'm over the f-ing hill and blind too boot.

Also I was better than that at 12 at games.... :p

Really he was running the same 3 plays all game,why didnt you give him some tips? :lol

Well, he never plays Madden. He plays a mean Tekken and Smash Bros though. :(

Andokuky

Banned
DMz I have no idea what happened last night but I was exhausted so I just went to bed after we lost connection. How should we handle it? Dmz is up 7-0, I am in FG range with about 2:30 left in the 2nd quarter.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Know what? I don't give a shit anymore. If I need to throw high, I'll throw high. Fuck you crybabies. :mad:

</post game venting>

DMczaf

Andokuky said:
DMz I have no idea what happened last night but I was exhausted so I just went to bed after we lost connection. How should we handle it? Dmz is up 7-0, I am in FG range with about 2:30 left in the 2nd quarter.

We can just play over, i dont care.

Mrbob

WasabiKing said:
OH SNAP! Upset of the week! Props to MiG, no props to Bob for being a sore loser! WOW

Huh? I didn't even comment on the game in this thread at all.

Can we open up week 6 this weekend too? Once the work week starts I'll have a tough time playing. I can get my game in over the next day.

Oh n/m I just saw those games are for week 4 still.

Mrbob

Oh and Wellington I'm dropping the 3-4 defensive scheme. It has given me nothing but trouble. You are the test subject for my brand new defense planning! :D

Mrbob

Actually, if you can, open up week 6 this weekend. I'll be gone next most next weekend, this next week is going to be tough for me to get a game in, and I want to kick Wellington's ass before this weekend is over. :D

Miguel

:lol bob

Week 5 hasn't even officially started, it was supposed to start tuesday and end around sunday. Week 6 would start next week.

Only reason i wanted to play you early was because I knew with me changing schedules, and well, you, that the game would take forever for us to get it in.

Now you wait...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Actually, if you can, open up week 6 this weekend. I'll be gone next most next weekend, this next week is going to be tough for me to get a game in, and I want to kick Wellington's ass before this weekend is over. :D

I won't be playing you this weekend, friend. I'll let you stew. I can play in two weeks.

Matrix

Coldblooded,I'm around now.

What time you want to beat me? :(

Matrix

Yea sure.

EA name is matrixadw.

Whats yours so I can add you?

Matrix

Ok.....this is going to be brutal...Eagles week 1 is now by week 5 game and then week 6 I get you again :lol :( :(

CB3

I dont think ive ever played a game as frustrating as this one. Dropped balls and int's up the ass. the L and R buttons giving me major trouble. I thought i had that down, but its still confusing me. Jeez...

when we play next Matrix, it wont be the same. I Guarantee that :)

Miguel

5 INTs. THE GLENN EARL FACTOR LIVES ON! :D

earl0.jpg

earl.jpg

earl2.jpg

earl3.jpg

CB3

Miguel said:
5 INTs. THE GLENN EARL FACTOR LIVES ON! :D

earl0.jpg

earl.jpg

earl2.jpg

earl3.jpg

To be fair, one of those was from my RB :) The L1,2 and R1,2 really fucked me up today. And i didnt run much for whatever reason. My gameplan was way off

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
I dont think ive ever played a game as frustrating as this one. Dropped balls and int's up the ass. the L and R buttons giving me major trouble. I thought i had that down, but its still confusing me. Jeez...

when we play next Matrix, it wont be the same. I Guarantee that :)

GG,yea its hard as hell to throw using the L and R...I hardly did that game :p I think I have better chances to win when I dont.

I finally have gotten better at switching players at the last second to int the ball,who would have thought I would win a game with my D instead of O....bizzaro world.

Matrix

ColdBlooded33 said:
Matrix wanna play our other game tomorrow?

As of now yea,but that could change....my nephew and sis might be coming over.

Matrix

:lol I just noticed we played our week 5 game first,no wonder you wanted me to challenge you Coldblooded.

I'm a douche :lol So I'm home next game which will be our week one game....:lol

Miguel

Buccaneers Nominees for POTW (Week 4)

----------
Offensive:

Joey Galloway
4 rec 123 yards 2 TD
----------
Defensive:

Brian Kelly
3 tackles 2 INTs 82 yards 3 pass deflections 1 Defensive TD
----------
Special Teams:

Josh Bidwell
7 punts 344 yards 3 in20
----------

Buccaneers Nominees for POTW (Week 5)

----------
Offensive:

Mike Alstott
10 carries 27 yards 3 touchdowns 5 broken tackles
----------
Defensive:

Brian Kelly
5 tackles 1 INTs 27 yards 5 pass deflections 1 Defensive TD
----------
Special Teams:

Josh Bidwell
6 punts 302 yards 1 in20
----------

BirdBomb

Banned
Week 5 MVP has been decided.

Marvin Harrison 10 catches, 315 yards, 4TD

He should go in every catagory in both conferenses for the remainder of the year. thanks.

i unlock week 5 early for mig and bob cause mig wont be available, then a gajillion people play their games! lesson learned for me!

what is the word on the remaining week 4 games? rors? wasabi? hitokage? archaix?

Matrix

Fmt,you locked the week 5 stats and I screwed up my 3rd down converstions.

I need to fix that,I put the numbers in the wrong boxs.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i unlock week 5 early for mig and bob cause mig wont be available, then a gajillion people play their games! lesson learned for me!

what is the word on the remaining week 4 games? rors? wasabi? hitokage? archaix?

I haven't seen Rors online(either on AIM or in this thread) since the night week 4 was unlocked. I'm just waiting to get a time set up to play.

BirdBomb

Banned
ooh...i thought week 5 was open bc there were only 1-2 week 4 games left. my bad!

Wait....i just seen that week 5 was locked again. Does that mean we have to replay the games? :(

CB3

BirdBomb said:
ooh...i thought week 5 was open bc there were only 1-2 week 4 games left. my bad!

Wait....i just seen that week 5 was locked again. Does that mean we have to replay the games? :(

Yes Please! :D

Top Bottom