• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

Rorschach

Madden is such bullshit sometimes...That game was horrible, but not because of anything Ando did.

PS: Curry and Moss are cut!

It's gonna be Porter > Gabriel > Whitted! >:|

Andokuky

Banned
Both of our pass offenses were abysmal. Boller sucks so bad, sometimes I don't even touch the analog stick and he still overthrows it by 20 yards.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill get the PS2 when i damn well please!.

Lucky for you guys, that was today :) I still gotta set up network connectiong and all of that. I MIGHT be able to get a game in 40 minutes if anyone wants to go. Post here if you wanna play or the AIM: TheColdOne33.

Idrees Bashir AFC defensive player of the week, mark it, FMT!

3 TK, 2 SACKS, 1 SAFETY

This is not to talk trash, this is so FMT won't get another player of the week sweep!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Coldblooded,can you play tomorrow night....our week one game? I'm too tired to play tonight and I dont feel like getting my ass beat in this game when I'm tired,its even worse.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
WasabiKing said:
Idrees Bashir AFC defensive player of the week, mark it, FMT!

3 TK, 2 SACKS, 1 SAFETY

This is not to talk trash, this is so FMT won't get another player of the week sweep!
Dyson! 2 TK 1 INT 5 Pass Defl!

or

Boulware with 7 TK 1 INT 2 Pass Defl. ;)

CB3

Matrix said:
Coldblooded,can you play tomorrow night....our week one game? I'm too tired to play tonight and I dont feel like getting my ass beat in this game when I'm tired,its even worse.

Yeah thats fine. I need time to practice with the ps2 controls anyway. I havent played madden on ps2 since E3 05

BirdBomb

Banned
AFC Offensive POW
Marvin Harrison--8 Catches 121 Yards 1 TD

AFC Defensive POW
Gerome Sapp 2 Tackles, 1Sack, 1 game winning INT

sickboy when can you play? im going to be advancing the week in a few minutes. if you can play tonight cool. if not give me a date and time (i'll be unavailable saturday and the better part of sunday day, but sunday night i might be ok; however, tonight or friday would be best)

SickBoy

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sickboy when can you play? im going to be advancing the week in a few minutes. if you can play tonight cool. if not give me a date and time (i'll be unavailable saturday and the better part of sunday day, but sunday night i might be ok; however, tonight or friday would be best)

If you're good to go right around now, that's probably best for me... busy much of tomorrow and work more on the weekend...

EDIT: Crap... think I just missed you. You showed as active and then you weren't... :/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is Ror the Browns now?

Want to play tonizight?

Surely you will pound me like you always do. :|

What's the word on the rest of the schedule. I need to match up against Mig and Wasabi. ;)

CB3

Andokuky said:
Coldblooded, I'm around Friday morning and afternoon if you wanna play.

The soonest i would be able to play today is 6 PST. If your around then we can roll

Andokuky

Banned
That game sucked. It was a good game, but it sucked. I was up 21-7, then all of a sudden, it's 35-21. I come back at the end of the 4th after my team stopped blocking and stopped playing D, just to have a pass to Ward over the middle be caught, and ran 60-70 yards AFTER he gets sandwitched between 3 defenders, and scampers down to the 5. I didn't get te running out of bounds. i mean, it was a good tactic, i've just never seen a team do it before. Oh well, GG bob, i'll get you next time. hopefully our D's show up.

-Colts

SickBoy

Hey FMT.. I'll be good to play in about 20 if that works for you...

Coldblooded: Would be nice to get the game in tonight if possible...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Coldblooded,what time is good for you tonight?

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Lets go Matrix!

eh week 4 is ready,lol lovely another ass whopping

I'll be on at 8pm!

CB3

SickBoy said:
Hey FMT.. I'll be good to play in about 20 if that works for you...

Coldblooded: Would be nice to get the game in tonight if possible...

Ok im home. I should be able to play anyone of my opponents in about an hour. I wanna eat and get atleast a little practice to dust the rust off. Whoever is available at 6:30 PST Instant Message me or post here.

Aim: TheColdOne33

yeah CB what time is good for you!

in other news, gg sickboy. you just had my number today. i felt like the game turned after i fumbled the punt and then dropped that would be int-return for a TD right after. man that would have been sweet to take it back the other way 100+ yards for 6... oh well. i should have ran the ball more too :/

i will have my revenge soon enough buddy... soon enough!

SickBoy

Yeah, I thought that was a huge turning point (the punt). I thought it was pretty bold to try to return that one :)

Up until that point I thought I was really just holding on. My offense picked up a little, and the turnovers really started rolling for me.

With regards to your INT, I don't know if you do that hit-stick/dive with your guy on purpose in the defensive backfield, but it totally faked me out, which is why I threw it, only to curse myself before computer Brees saw the ball leaving his hand.

SickBoy

I should add that I blame my first XP miss on lag, but the second was inexcusable. I can't believe I missed two. :/

And I also need a new controller. NHL 06's sluggish defensemen damaged my controller and now R2 is a little funky. That's right, it was NHL 06, nothing I did, that damaged it.

that punt return was a stupid move by me. i was hoping to get it in just a nick of time and sidestep, thus leaving me open for a huge gain. but yep, it was a gamble and i paid the price

Matrix

Jesus christ what a fucking chokejob...fucking Texans are beyond horrible.

I pick off DM 3 times in the first quarter alone and then after that,they cant int or defend shit.I end up losing the game by two after being up 17-0 in the first quarter :|I also love
the way it ended,him scoring a GW td with like 1 second left ..it has me wanting to do bad things to myself.

*grabs razor blade*

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just wanted to point out that Mig and Bob had to play their game early and bob gave up 59 points. :D

Combine that with the current 28.0 PPG allowed by Bob and you can see that he clearly depended on the Bears overrated D to play even decently. :lol

Matrix

Wellington said:
I just wanted to point out that Mig and Bob had to play their game early and bob gave up 59 points. :D

Combine that with the current 28.0 PPG allowed by Bob and you can see that he clearly depended on the Bears overrated D to play even decently. :lol

:lol

I wish I could have some of that Bears overrated D.I'm staring 0-4 in the face after Coldblooded beats me tomorrow night.

SickBoy

Anyone interested in a quick game of rushing attack?

I'm going to go online to wait out ColdBlooded vs. FMT, so if you're game, find me online. If not, oh well :)

SickBoy

gg, CB... I think the biggest play was the Tomlinson fumble... gave you a golden opportunity and great field position. I guess I also shoulda gambled on that late 4th down... my D was sad :)

Another interesting coach to play against. Might have to take a somewhat different approach against the Eagles. :)

Top Bottom