• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sickboy, same deal as last season. I usually go to bed around 11 EDT on weekdays. Should be available almost all Saturday and Sunday.

After seeing the stats between Wasabi and Coldblooded, I can't wait to play Wasabi. ;)

SickBoy

And crap, just like that, it's pushed back. Didn't remember I was carpooling with the wife tonight. That pushes my availability to 10:50-11. I should still be able to play then if it isn't too late.

Mrbob

Sickboi can you play our game Friday afternoon sometime? .500 is back in my sights!!! Of course as long as FMT opens up the next week by then which I hope he does. :D

Andokuky

Banned
SickBoy said:
And crap, just like that, it's pushed back. Didn't remember I was carpooling with the wife tonight. That pushes my availability to 10:50-11. I should still be able to play then if it isn't too late.

Nah, that's fine. i'll be on madden. just hit me up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
paging browns players....

dm? rors? ck? anyone? whoever wants the browns be my guest!

name: MrSparkle
PW: friend

Ill be the browns this week if you guys want

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hitokage said:
Coldblooded: If midnight EDT today or tomorrow isn't good, then thursday might be best.

Yeah, i should be able to run at that time tonight. just post here to remind me or IM Me

Aim:TheColdOne33

Miguel

ranking_dn.png
#5 New York Jets 6-3-0

Cause I'm freeeeeeee! Free fallllling...

SickBoy

Andobro... I've just gotta have a quick bite and will head onto Madden in less than 5 if you're on the forum. If you're in Madden, I'll try to find you there.

SickBoy

OK. No sign of Ando's brother online. He was on the forum after I first posted (according to the logged-in list, but no longer).

Can I get someone else installed as an opponent just to get it out of the way? (if that's not cool, that's fine, but I'd rather get on the current week) Didn't even realize till yesterday who was the Browns this go-round..

EDIT: Actually, I see I'm addressing a non-existent audience as the commish isn't online.
Tomorrow sometime in mid-afternoon I may be available for a game with someone (probably between 2-3... window of opportunity is small). After that, I'm home very late (1 a.m. MT). Thursday I'm off, and probably set to play Wellington, but I like to play my games in order, so I'd like to have this out of the way in advance.

sorry i wasn't around sickboy (fuck economics II!)

for future reference for all players:

From now on, ANYONE can play as the Browns. if you see someone online and want to play them, message them and ask if they will fill in for the browns. I don't mind, since the browns are ineligible for the playoffs

the name/pw for the browns is as follows:

Name: MrSparkle
pw. friend

SickBoy

S'alright... I'd bug someone right now, but I'm about to watch a movie with the wife. If I have the time tomorrow, hopefully I can dredge up someone :)

BirdBomb: Don't know what the details are, but sorry if I missed you somehow, and no worries if you forgot or anything.

sickboy i will play you now if you want :D

p.s. i lack reading comprehension as i didn't notice you said you were about to watch a movie with your wife. is it million dollar baby??

SickBoy

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sickboy i will play you now if you want :D

p.s. i lack reading comprehension as i didn't notice you said you were about to watch a movie with your wife. is it million dollar baby??

No, it's Crash. I've got a bad feeling about this :)

No worries, BB, as long as I can play it before my game with the Chiefs, I'm happy.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
*sighs*

Got the next two weeks of the month of pain out of the way, and they were indeed painful.

First game I didn't even get going well until the fourth quarter and by then it was already far too late. How the hell the Eagle's offensive line managed to jedi-hold Sharper and leave the flats wide open even when they were supposed to zone cover it... I'll never know. Coldblooded did a good job otherwise.

Second game I was able to drive it up the field with ease, and then just as easily end it with a turnover. If some of those picks hadn't happened, and some indeed shouldn't have... Hasselbeck would have had his finest game yet. Oh, and fuck you Madden for making me drop each and every interception I had against Collins.

Rorschach

Hitokage said:
Oh, and fuck you Madden for making me drop each and every interception I had against Collins.
:lol That was a miracle reversal. I threw one going "holy shit..." and your guy just went "What's this orange rock? *drop*"

Usually, everything Collins throws gets picked and everything thrown at my secondary gets dropped. My guys still dropped a few clean ints, but they actually caught some this time. They looked like cats out there!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha, playing some pubbers. Shut out one guy who quit near the end, and now I got some guy accusing me of cheesing/cheating...

...because Alexander ran halfway up the field from Singleback Normal(3WR) against a 3-4 with 8 guys in the box blitzing with the ROLB pulled away to cover the 3rd WR. Not my fault if it only took one blocker to take care of what was behind the D-line.

Edit: Haha, it's funny playing a guy who's great at playing CB but isn't that good at QB. Sure you get picked a lot but you can pick it right back... especially when his running game is shut down. :D

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what happened with the browns/bengals game!?

My brother and Wasabi started playing their game shortly after I requested my oponent, couldn't get the game in last night.

i opened up week 10, but have not advanced the week.

IF you want to play ahead, feel free to do so, but i don't want any final scores entered. only stats. if any final scores are entered i will delete all statistics and you'll have to play over!!

p.s. yes im just mad that i have to go to work :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Miguel said:

That aint happening,this is the real 2-14 Texans.

No D and shitty unbalanced O.

I miss my overrated before the updated rosters xbox version Texans :(

Top Bottom