• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

BirdBomb

Banned
Sickboy, if u can play tonight, i'll get the game in with the browns. Just give me a time! i'll be sure to make it, now that i know it's 1hr, not 2 ahead of you

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
To whoever is using the New York Football giants,

Let me know when you wanna play week 10

BirdBomb

Banned
ok..im playing Dm right now, up 40-7, 4th qtr, 4:00 left. Since around mid-3rd quarter, all that he's done is drop back, and sit there till i sack him. i scored at the end of half with 1 sec left, so i squib it so that he time HAS to run off(u all know my end of half breakdowns), he just lets it boucen and moves his guy away so i recover it, giving me a fg. I ran the ball all 4th quarter, until just now (1:21 left), i passed to wayne for a TD. i kicked off, he moves all his guys away as it bounces into the endzone. his guy recovers it...his next play, he runs into the endzone...safety...this is gayI dont know if he's just mad, a poor sport, or what...but...wtf dude?

CB3

BirdBomb said:
ok..im playing Dm right now, up 40-7, 4th qtr, 4:00 left. Since around mid-3rd quarter, all that he's done is drop back, and sit there till i sack him. i scored at the end of half with 1 sec left, so i squib it so that he time HAS to run off(u all know my end of half breakdowns), he just lets it boucen and moves his guy away so i recover it, giving me a fg. I dont know if he's just mad, or what...but...wtf dude?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

BirdBomb

Banned
it's now 56-7...

I dont really get what got him to give up? i mean, my D was doing solid...4 picks, held Martin to like 1yrd/carry but that's no reason to be a baby about it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
BirdBomb said:
ok..im playing Dm right now, up 40-7, 4th qtr, 4:00 left. Since around mid-3rd quarter, all that he's done is drop back, and sit there till i sack him. i scored at the end of half with 1 sec left, so i squib it so that he time HAS to run off(u all know my end of half breakdowns), he just lets it boucen and moves his guy away so i recover it, giving me a fg. I ran the ball all 4th quarter, until just now (1:21 left), i passed to wayne for a TD. i kicked off, he moves all his guys away as it bounces into the endzone. his guy recovers it...his next play, he runs into the endzone...safety...this is gayI dont know if he's just mad, a poor sport, or what...but...wtf dude?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DMczaf

I gave up early in the 3rd so I could get the game to hurry up and be over so I can watch Lost at 9pm, but instead of kneeling the ball or something I decided to have a little fun of my own instead of getting bored.

It was obvious you had fun padding your stats and running the score up, since you were trying your hardest to score a couple of TDs in the final minute even though I wasnt calling any timeouts or trying to get the ball back :lol

Seriously, if Im calling FG block with like 30 secs left in the game you dont have to audible out and throw a bomb to Harrison when you are up by 40+ pts :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I gave up early in the 3rd so I could get the game to hurry up and be over so I can watch Lost at 9pm, but instead of kneeling the ball or something I decided to have a little fun of my own instead of getting bored.

It was obvious you had fun padding your stats and running the score up, since you were trying your hardest to score a couple of TDs in the final minute even though I wasnt calling any timeouts or trying to get the ball back :lol

Seriously, if Im calling FG block with like 30 secs left in the game you dont have to audible out and throw a bomb to Harrison when you are up by 40+ pts :lol

HAHA :lol

BirdBomb

Banned
DMczaf said:

If you're going to waste an hour of my life, an hour i could be alseep, why even play the game? if you knew lost would be on at 9, why schedule the game at 8? makes no sense. And don't try to whole "good job padding your stats", you didn't enter your RB, or QB stats bc they were so godawful. It's not my fault you pussed out and bs'd the game. If you're going to bring EVERYONE on a blitz, why do i want to sit and have the Edge get flattened? ooooh, that's right...i dont. If you didn't like it, don't come out in a tard ass formation.

P.S. The bomb was to stokely...not Harrison.

BirdBomb

Banned
Let me share those QB & RB stats...

Pennington
11/21 187Yards 1TD 4INT Sacked 14 times

Curtis
10Attempts 11yards 1FMBL 9LONG

Matrix

19888902.jpg

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRAMA"

CB3

BirdBomb said:
Let me share those QB & RB stats...

Pennington
11/21 187Yards 1TD 4INT Sacked 14 times

Curtis
10Attempts 11yards 1FMBL 9LONG

:lol :lol :lol Holy shit. you shut his ass down

DMczaf

WTF, Im not done entering my stats. Im watching Lost, I have the game running in the background. I had 5 mins to enter some stats, and thats all I could finish.

If I were to actually try making a comeback, It would have meant passing for 2 full quarters, which means the clock would have kept stopping if the pass was incomplete which means the game would have been extended by like 15-20 mins for no reason.

So instead of doing that, I was just getting sacked and letting time run instead of stopping the clock.

Ok, I'll make you happy. YOU ARE THE GREATEST MADDEN PLAYER EVER! I OWN ME! OMG!!11111111111111 ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!1111

Now can I get back to my show?

BirdBomb

Banned
DMczaf said:
WTF, Im not done entering my stats. Im watching Lost, I have the game running in the background. I had 5 mins to enter some stats, and thats all I could finish.

If I were to actually try making a comeback, It would have meant passing for 2 full quarters, which means the clock would have kept stopping if the pass was incomplete which means the game would have been extended by like 15-20 mins for no reason.

So instead of doing that, I was just getting sacked and letting time run instead of stopping the clock.

Ok, I'll make you happy. YOU ARE THE GREATEST MADDEN PLAYER EVER! I OWN ME! OMG!!11111111111111 ARE YOU GOD?!?!?!1111

Now can I get back to my show?

lmao, who ever said i wanted to hear that? i'm probably in the bottom 5 of owners here. I could really care less what you needed to do. The fact is you were a horrible opponent. oh well, win for me.

BTW, that lost sucks. Fat guy beats up prison guy, Fat guy's imaginary friend comes back, Blonde chick was in insane silem with fat guy...all u needs to know.

DMczaf

BirdBomb said:
lmao, who ever said i wanted to hear that? i'm probably in the bottom 5 of owners here. I could really care less what you needed to do. The fact is you were a horrible opponent. oh well, win for me.

BTW, that lost sucks. Fat guy beats up prison guy, Fat guy's imaginary friend comes back, Blonde chick was in insane silem with fat guy...all u needs to know.

And then you try to spoil the show for me while I watch...

tiredcowboyb1xj.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mrbob said:
Hmm, well it shows that you threw 4 ints and didn't run or throw for a td, so I would say you lost 28-6.
Those fields were intentionally left blank on both sides, although I don't have ror's player stats.

you guys do know you could've filled in the quarter by quarter scoring without the final score registering right? :D

p.s. dm why did you just let him sack you? if you wanted to run time off, just run the ball.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
FrenchMovieTheme said:
you guys do know you could've filled in the quarter by quarter scoring without the final score registering right? :D
Haha, ok, didn't want to draw your ire... although I kinda would like to replay that game SO WHY NOT?

... I kid. :(

hey commish, don't advance the league in the future like that. It's too much of a pain in the ass, you know?

Also, stop stat padding. This is the second instance now.

Matrix

"I dont see any stat padding"
manning_58304.jpg

Wasabi,we still on for 9 pm eastern time tonight?

Matrix

Hitokage said:
Last I looked bob still hasn't fixed his "Punts Inside 20" stat from my game with him.

Bob's a corn flake,not suprising.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
PFFFFfffffffft, 60 punts inside the 20 in one game is definitely possible.

Thats only if you play DM.

browns/bengals?

browns/chargers?

chefs/chargers? (yes i spelled it "chefs")

and so on... whats happening w/ these games? hopefully they are scheduled :D

Mrbob

Damn those tripod bastards. They always win in the end. :/

Don't forget about Steelers/Chargers

SICKBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
FrenchMovieTheme said:
browns/bengals?

browns/chargers?

chefs/chargers? (yes i spelled it "chefs")

and so on... whats happening w/ these games? hopefully they are scheduled :D

I'm playing the Browns tonight. ColdBlooded and I didn't realize we were on different coasts when we scheduled the game for yesterday. Oops.

Matrix said:
"I dont see any stat padding"
manning_58304.jpg

Wasabi,we still on for 9 pm eastern time tonight?
Yes sir, the sooner the better too, cause I am sleepy, lol...

and just for lying, Birdbomb, DM gets to pick your avatar and tag until the season is over

Matrix

I'll be online at 9.

CB3

Whoever i was playing with the browns tonight, post here or IM me so we can play

SickBoy

OK people, let's get these damn games out of the way (is it just me, or is the league advancing a lot faster than scheduled?)

First: Is there anyone who would like to play the Browns against me? My only preference is someone who isn't in my division and someone who isn't on my sched in the next couple of games.

Second: Wellington. If I can get a game going in the next 10-15, I'm happy to play you after (say 10 ET?).

Third: Mrbob... name a time that works for you. 11 ET would be great if the rest of this scheduling takes care of itself :)

SickBoy

Yeah, let's play our game first, I guess.

So much for doing things in order :(

If anyone wants to play the Browns in San Diego and is not in my division or on my immediate sched, let me know. I predict I should be good to go by 10ET. SickBoyGA if you want to try to catch me in Madden.

Matrix

I'm online now Wasabi,

Here comes loss number 8 :(

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
SickBoy said:
Yeah, let's play our game first, I guess.

So much for doing things in order :(

If anyone wants to play the Browns in San Diego and is not in my division or on my immediate sched, let me know. I predict I should be good to go by 10ET. SickBoyGA if you want to try to catch me in Madden.
I'll do it. Free win for you!

Top Bottom