• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

sickboy when can you play our next weeks game? i will be back home monday night at some point (probably a little late, 10pm pst). other than that i'll be home at any time all week since im on spring break and vacation from work! glorious day!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
So we good for 8 PM eastern time Matrix!?!?!?

Yep I'm good for my beating :( I practiced for like 1 hour,I didnt meet my goal :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
Yep I'm good for my beating :( I practiced for like 1 hour,I didnt meet my goal :lol

Better than me, I haven't practiced at all. :lol

Watched the Mets, then the Yanks, then played MLB 2K6 :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Better than me, I haven't practiced at all. :lol

Watched the Mets, then the Yanks, then played MLB 2K6 :D

:lol

Well then getting beat bad will make it even sadder for me then :lol

Matrix

Ck since you have to challenge me,yay im away again :\ I'm using matrixadw as my madden screen name.

Matrix

That was so fun :lol Carr is the biggest pussy in the world....he took like 3 snaps in the first quarter,gets hit while throwing cause of no blocking and is out the whole game cause of a little headache.

The real Carr would have kept on going,fuck you EA!

I had no hope with my stupid weak team,gg :(

Also Mig,Mathis can go suck a fuck,he fumbled a kick return,which resulted in a nice free td for ck.

DMczaf

Matrix caused Carr to quit football

david_carr.jpg

You also caused T-Mac to quit basketball :(

mcgrady_swings.jpg

Matrix

BirdBomb

Banned
LOL @ bob's remaning games....

Wellington
Me
MrSparkle
Willington
Me

bwahahhaahhahahaha.

Yes bob. I have your number these last 2 games.
Yes, i will take the colts to the playoffs.

Has anyone made the playoffs with the colts in a GAF league?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BirdBomb said:
LOL @ bob's remaning games....

Wellington
Me
MrSparkle
Willington
Me

bwahahhaahhahahaha.

Yes bob. I have your number these last 2 games.
Yes, i will take the colts to the playoffs.

Has anyone made the playoffs with the colts in a GAF league?

Yeah, Fifty made it in season 2 last year, but I was able to beat him in the playoffs. He had the ball witha few seconds left at the goalline, and the Colts Oline collapsed allowing my DT to get the sack. :lol

PS: If Bob thinks I am going to go down easy, he's got another thing coming. If I win one of our two games, I lock up the division. Of course, I am out to beat him twice so he can miss the playoffs completely. :D

Matrix

I want to be the Browns when Bob has to face them...I call that shit now.

muhahaha.

Miguel

CK, we're bros, so I expect you to beat the fuck out of Bob.

Edit: MATRIX NOOOO!!!! Let FM...wait...FMT is trying to screw me! that won't work.

:(

Matrix

I dont have to play him,I dont want you two on my case if I lose :lol

Mrbob

Coldblooded you are a fine, fine gentleman. I appreciate your effort.

Oh and Matrix I accept your Browns challenge so you can't back out now buddy! :D

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Coldblooded you are a fine, fine gentleman. I appreciate your effort.

Oh and Matrix I accept your Browns challenge so you can't back out now buddy! :D

Why do you accept my challenge? Cause you think you will walk all over me? well.....

gardocki.jpg
you buddy! :p

Matrix

WTF cant my Texans play D like that in league games :| I actually shut down Dm's passing game,of course it was a random nothing game.

I hate you Texans.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
WTF cant my Texans play D like that in league games :| I actually shut down Dm's passing game,of course it was a random nothing game.

I hate you Texans.

Pfft, like I would go for a fake FG, run the ball 7 times, and play goalline D half the game in a real game? :p

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Pfft, like I would go for a fake FG, run the ball 7 times, and play goalline D half the game in a real game? :p

I said passing game... 4 ints pfffft :p

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
"pfft! like i would let someone sack me 14 times!"

suck it down DM! you don't have what it takes to be a champion.... i do!

Mwahaha, it was worth it just to piss you off! The sack title is BirdBombs' now! LEARN IT, LOVE IT, OR LEAVE IT!

Matrix said:
I said passing game... 4 ints pfffft :p

4 INTs wouldnt happen if I rush the ball 30-40 times like I usually do :p

Matrix

Dm is Bob jr.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the week has advanced friends! play on!
Sigh... WASABIKING WHERE ARE YOU?

(Does anyone else want to be defensive player of the week in this conference? This is the 3rd straight week he gets it!)
BECAUSE YOU ROB THE RAIDERS OF POTW!

Schweigert > Dawkins week 10

Morrison got edged out week 8, though :(

[edit]Matrix: when do you want to go?

[edit2]
I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything
But then again I was thinking about nothing
And then my mom came in and I didn’t even know she was there she called my name
And I didn’t even hear it, and then she started screaming: FMT! FMT!
And I go:
What, what’s the matter
And she goes:
What’s the matter with you?
I go:
There’s nothing-wrong mom.
And she goes:
Don’t tell me that, you lost to MrBob!
And I go:
No mom I didn’t lose, I’m okay, I was just thinking you know, why don’t you get me a pepsi.
And she goes:
NO you lost to mrbob!
I go:
Mom I’m okay, I’m just thinking.
She goes:
No you’re not thinking, you lost to MrBob! Normal people don’t lose to MrBob!
I go:
Mom just give me a Pepsi please
All I want is a Pepsi, and she wouldn’t give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn’t give it to me.
Just a Pepsi.
:lol :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dawk with player of the week for 3rd week in a row. He's a MONSTER!

Ando! tell me when you wanna make it 4 weeks for him

Matrix

Rors,I got my nephew all day and night today.

Can you play tomorrow night anytime past 8 pm eastern?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
SNUBBED!

Nevermind the game between two players both hungry from losing streaks, with one desperately needing a win, going all-out until the very end with resultant drama and ending in the elimination of one team's playoff hopes. Oh no, let's give it to the teams that managed to hit OT, THAT one's exciting!

:p

Matrix

:lol @ the power ranking comment for the Texans

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Rors,I got my nephew all day and night today.

Can you play tomorrow night anytime past 8 pm eastern?
Should be ok. I'll be home after 7PST if everything goes as planned. Would that be ok or too late?

Miguel

The MrBob cocksucking has commenced!

Ranked #1? Ahead of THREE nine win teams? I drop FIVE spots in a close loss to the Eagles?

BULLOCKS I SAY! BULLOCKS!

GIANTS! TONIGHT, WE ROLL!

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Should be ok. I'll be home after 7PST if everything goes as planned. Would that be ok or too late?

No thats cool.

whoa whoa, mrbob has the longest winning streak in the league, and he has beaten the top 2 teams from the best conference (our conference) as well as other potential playoff teams along the way. if power rankings were just about record, we would know who was #1-#16 every week. it's about who is the best at that particular week :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
All I know is that I am a bad enough dude to knock MrBob's block off, though i may not be able to play until Thursday. Tonight and tomorrow I have to plaay/write review for NBA Ballers PSP. 24 tonight, doctor's appointment tomorrow. Then my gf and her enchanting ways on Wednesday. Thursday it is. :(

<bob> But my shows come on Thursday! *nasally snort* *pushes up glasses*

<bob> But my shows come on Thursday! *nasally snort* *pushes up glasses*

bob said he is going to tear you to pieces ck. he said (and i quote him exactly) "there is no way wellington is going to come within 30 points of beating me. not even if tommy gun played the whole game."

:O

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FrenchMovieTheme said:

bob said he is going to tear you to pieces ck. he said (and i quote him exactly) "there is no way wellington is going to come within 30 points of beating me. not even if tommy gun played the whole game."

:O

He probably will pwn me. I just hope I can keep it within 40. :/

Miguel

I had a 3 game winning streak! I didn't get moved up to #2! ;)

You shut your mouth CK! I'll tell the Dodger fans that you're an Astros fan too!

Matrix

Wellington said:
:p

Man I am watching Madden Nation, these high passing motherfuckers would get pwned on an even playing field with our best. Fucking jump passing fuckers.

*Dreams of users ints.*

Top Bottom