• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
Thank you Sickboy, now do it again at the end of the season!

I want that bye week!

Fuck you! I want to make the playoffs period.

I always get stuck in a tough ass division... :( Next season i want to play scrubs the whole way! YOU HEAR ME! SCRUBS!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
rors, can you play tonight? if so, what time?
Anytime after...NOW!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i love how after patten dropped a critical play in the 3rd john and al said "and patten with the catch. you know they'll keep going to him if he keeps hauling those tough catches in!" hey assholes he dropped it!
I usually get the "he has great hands and even though he dropped it this time, I think they will keep going to him in critical situations." ...Randy Moss can't catch shit now. :'(

Lagdaddy is down. :(

PS: you let Sickboy win and you're gonna let me win too, right? Right?!

SickBoy

Seems like the week will be open soon enough. We may as well get our game in.

I'm available to playabout 10 after the hour (9:10MT, that is, or about 25 min from now). If that's cool for you, post here, and I'll meet you online then.

Rorschach

I hate this game...

Those two wide open moss drops...OY

I QUIT THE LEAGUE!!!!

GG, FMT. See, this is why I say I should be in the gimp division!

crazy game. can't believe moss dropped that TD, but he sure made up for it by jetting past all my CB's, even when i was playing off, for multiple TD's. there can be only 1 moss in the spotlight! and you saw who it was!

p.s. play of the game by santana moss. last play of the first half i, like an IDIOT, throw an int when im in fg range. woodson is running it back with the only man on his trail santana moss. he gets inside the 10 with no time on the clock, and moss channels a ben roethlisberger, TD saving dive. thank god

Andokuky

Banned
GG, another game where there was no real point in showing up. First pass of the game I throw it to Clayton on the left, probably would have been a drop anyways but Boller bullets it 15 yards to the right directly to a safety and I wasn't even touching the analog stick. Good times. Don't know why you kept pausing talking about manual catches, if I was manual catching I would have finished better than 9-for-100 with 2 TD's and 5 INT's :lol

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
crazy game. can't believe moss dropped that TD, but he sure made up for it by jetting past all my CB's, even when i was playing off, for multiple TD's. there can be only 1 moss in the spotlight! and you saw who it was!

p.s. play of the game by santana moss. last play of the first half i, like an IDIOT, throw an int when im in fg range. woodson is running it back with the only man on his trail santana moss. he gets inside the 10 with no time on the clock, and moss channels a ben roethlisberger, TD saving dive. thank god
I should have stiff armed instead of back juked ><><><><L;KAJ;LDKFJAS

And if morrison hadn't missed that tackle on portis on 4th and short al;ksjdf;lajdsl;f

Anyway, I'm definitely out of the playoffs now. That means roofles spoiler football. Watchout, gentelmen. You better be able to score 40 points a game. SPOILER MOOOODE!

SickBoy

There were a few times when the circle was clearly on Heap before the ball got there on the final two drives, but I don't care to argue about it, so I'll chalk it up to "odd Madden online issue."

Nothing went your way early, though... two fumbles and just a lack of execution (two fumbles! Although the one I recovered, your guy got rocked huge)

If there was ever a game you could feel that the game never let you in, this is probably it. My team was firing on all cylinders early and by the time anything started working for you, it was already 24-0.

Mrbob

OWNZ0RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD I am.

What a ridiculous first half, I couldn't do anything right. :lol

Andokuky

Banned
Mrbob said:
OWNZ0RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD I am.

What a ridiculous first half, I couldn't do anything right. :lol

Lol, i think i picked 99.9% of your 1st half passes. that pick by Doss with :03 left in half...returned for TD was GLORIOUS. Harrison had FIVE drops...urgh. Oh well, gg

P.S.
nananana. nananana. hey hey hey. good bye.

PLAYOFF SPOT = MINE!!!!(i'll feel like a butt if you still take it)

Wellington....alittle help here?

DMczaf

I've created a new offense, it's call Chad Ball

Week 12

Chad Pennington - 3/3, 40 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs
Curtis Martin - 29 carries, 101 yards, 0 TDs

Week 13

Chad Pennington - 1/4, 10 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Curtis Martin - 35 carries, 110 yards, 2 TDs

ChadPennington_N.jpg

"I do all that I can to carry this team to wins."

CB3

DMczaf said:
I've created a new offense, it's call Chad Ball

Week 12

Chad Pennington - 3/3, 40 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs
Curtis Martin - 29 rushes, 101 yards, 0 TDs

Week 13

Chad Pennington - 1/4, 10 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Curtis Martin - 35 rushes, 110 yards, 2 TDs

ChadPennington_N.jpg

"I do all that I can to carry this team to wins."

Do your opponents at any point start crowding the line to stop you? after i see that your not passing at all ill force you to stop running. Is it just that no one is catching on to what your doing?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm aiming to end the season 2-14! just to prove I'm loyal to the Texans to a tee.

2-11...3 more losses,I'VE ALMOST BROUGHT IT HOME HOUSTON !

DMczaf

ColdBlooded33 said:
Do your opponents at any point start crowding the line to stop you? after i see that your not passing at all ill force you to stop running. Is it just that no one is catching on to what your doing?

Matrix was running some weird ass 3 lineman defense (it wasnt 3-4...I dont think) that was stopping me earlier in the game, but I just didnt stop running because everytime I ran a pass play either it was an INT, or almost an INT :lol

CB3

DMczaf said:
Matrix was running some weird ass 3 lineman defense (it wasnt 3-4...I dont think) that was stopping me earlier in the game, but I just didnt stop running because everytime I ran a pass play either it was an INT, or almost an INT :lol

There is a nickel D and a Dime D that runs 3 lineman, i use it on occasion on third downs. I dont even think i grinded it that hard when i had LT. thats insane. Your gonna kill old man curtis

Miguel

All the damn gunners are the ones trying to take me down...

but...i'm....

headstrong.gif

I'LL TAKE YOU ON
headstrong.gif

TO TAKE ON ANYONE

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG
BUT THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Whoever challenges me first online gets to be the browns!

migmigmig8 is my nick incase you forgot. GOING NOW!

Rorschach

Miguel said:
All the damn gunners are the ones trying to take me down...
I would take out my frustrations of this retarded game on you, but looks like fmt is going to fill in.

Friggin' Madden! Too bad there's no season 4...season four I would really really really really really really really really do better...for reals.

i didn't take the browns, got busy with something.

as of right now there will be no season 4. if there is enough demand and enough people interested i would consider it, however

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol @ my game with Mig

I was the Browns...whats the pass and name again?

Matrix

Mig said he would enter the stats,I need to get sleep and I thought GA was down so I turned my game system and tv off :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit, almost all week 13 games have been played. That said, WASABIKING. WHEN DO YOU WANT TO ROLL!?

So the final playoff spot largely depends on what I do since I play Bob twice and Ando Jr. once in last few weeks... I'm not gonna do you chumps any favors, I don't want to play either of your freakin overrated teams.

It's up to mig to actually, you know, win a few games to sneak in there. As it stands, the last game of the season would be the tiebreaker between Ando Jr. and Bob. :lol

Still on for 10 PM EDT tonight Bobby Robby?

yep, it is going to be a real cat fight between those 3. myself? i only have to win one more game to secure a playoff spot. however, as it stands now, i must win 3 more games to secure homefield. cruel fate...

p.s. coldblooded it does you no good to be "tied" with me at the end of the season since i own the tiebreaker (whether you beat me in week 15 or not). sickboy is who you want!

Matrix

F u all,I'd be happy just to win one more game :p

To everyone who I owe a game with, let me know your availability tonight (Thursday night), and Sunday, the 16th, Easter Sunday. I'm no catholic, protestant, or jew, so bring it on this holiday!

Sorry if I offended anyone, lol.

SickBoy

If there is a season 4, I'm interested, but only as a Browns-style filler team, because there's a very good chance that the schedule will overlap with my vacation.

Of course, I'd still like to be able to make the playoffs, but I'd pick a crappy team (thinking Cards) so that would be unlikely :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob, I am missing out on good boozing, and although I was the one that couldn't play until thursday, if we don't start the game within a half hour window of 10 PM EDT, I am banning you for a month!

Dead Geese night: show up, flop your car keys in a fishbowl, drink 'til you drop. God I am so pissed. :| But my commitment to the league comes first!

Matrix

Wellington said:
Bob, I am missing out on good boozing, and although I was the one that couldn't play until thursday, if we don't start the game within a half hour window of 10 PM EDT, I am banning you for a month!

Dead Geese night: show up, flop your car keys in a fishbowl, drink 'til you drop. God I am so pissed. :| But my commitment to the league comes first!

:lol

What tv show is he watching now?

Rorschach

Matrix said:
F u all,I'd be happy just to win one more game :p
At least you didn't lose your winning streak and playoff chance to FMT's gameshark! It hurts. :(

I just realized I can't spoiler anyone's season...my last 3 opponents' fates are already decided...oh well, roofles style football, anyway!

Matrix

Fmt always destroys someones hope with that gameshark :(

CB3

Rorschach said:
At least you didn't lose your winning streak and playoff chance to FMT's gameshark! It hurts. :(

I just realized I can't spoiler anyone's season...my last 3 opponents' fates are already decided...oh well, roofles style football, anyway!

Time to pad those stats! 10 deep balls to moss!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Instead of banning bob, I will ban all you fuckers that sold your Xboxes for Xbox 360s. Fucking PS2 EA servers are GARBAGE!
I still have my xbox copy. :D

Anyway, the ea servers on xbl had redonkulous down times sometimes (8+hrs) and would hiccup often. That's just the EA way! PS: where are our leagues, EA?!

Top Bottom