• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Madden Season 7 League Thread: I love's me some jump passing!

it is almost guaranteed that birdbomb will give up AT LEAST 30 points per game (and many times 40). luckily his offense produces at a steady pace as well :D

p.s. everyone vote in the new league poll!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
oh yeah, the streak of dawk getting D player of the week is over :( He was in perfect position to get int's on more than one occasion, but either dropped it, or was .2 seconds late to the ball :(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
it was over anyways since arrington is hungry for the sack hat trick this week!

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Beat SickBoy this week. Be a Pal!

maybe i will... and maybe i WILL!

he gave me the worst thrashing i've had in madden in sometime in our last game. although i deserved it after my lucky as shit superbowl win, i still must stand up for my team and beat back his advances!

Miguel

luleelurah.jpg

Panthers^

Rorschach

GG Wasabiking

I thought I was going to lose due to that retarded Whitted fumble (again). No one even touched him, he just fell and dropped the ball....

At least Hill made up for that retarded PI call by hitsticking his way to the top!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
nice job fighting your way back into the playoff picture rors. things are getting pretty interesting in both conferences!
I was looking over at my chances of making it back in, and it's nearly impossible. Can I go for the AFC playoff race? :lol

If only I Madden didn't hate me those few weeks! Damn you, Tampa Bay!!!!

PS: BEAT SD!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I get the job of trying to play spoiler *evil grin*

SickBoy

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sickboy, anyway you can play tonight? wednesday i have to see my shows! (LOST only!)

Don't know, but I think it's a bit on the doubtful side... I think my wife wants to watch a movie after we're home from work...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So, DM....do your defensive ends just shit their pants? Is that why my tackles and tight ends decided to pretend they aren't there? Just curious, is all.

Also, had I known that a cornerback is now allowed to tackle a receiver while the ball is in the air in order to make an interception, I'd have at least tried to use that to my advantage. Not necessarily in this game, seeing as though you only dropped back thrice. But in general.

CB3

Archaix said:
So, DM....do your defensive ends just shit their pants? Is that why my tackles and tight ends decided to pretend they aren't there? Just curious, is all.

Also, had I known that a cornerback is now allowed to tackle a receiver while the ball is in the air in order to make an interception, I'd have at least tried to use that to my advantage. Not necessarily in this game, seeing as though you only dropped back thrice. But in general.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Thats what my line does when i play a team like the ravens, bucs, or giants. *DMac has just enough time to hand the ball of to Westbrook when OH WHATS THAT, ITS STRAHAN WAITING FOR ME!

Thats what my line does when i play a team like the ravens, bucs, or giants. *DMac has just enough time to hand the ball of to Westbrook when OH WHATS THAT, ITS STRAHAN WAITING FOR ME!

but not the redskins? lavar is going to be even more upset when he hears of this disrespect!

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I get the job of trying to play spoiler *evil grin*
:'( Don't bother with me since I'm pretty much out, but feel free to deliver against Archaix and DM. kthx

Btw- I got home early. Can you go right now or would you rather wait 'till after 10EST?

Andokuky

Banned
Miguel said:
HOLY JESUS

1100 combined OFFENSIVE YARDS

Yes, I set a new bar for Trent Dilfer users. Can anyone match it? I think not. What's funny is Birdcrap rarely runs with Indy and rarely is success when he does yet he had TD runs of like 30, 40, 45 and with 9 seconds left in the game, 80 yards.

Then I play my Ravens game and Boller starts out like 5/8 with 110 yards and a QB rating that resembles the amount of times he'll be sacked this season and then I lose him for the game in the 1st quarter :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Archaix said:

Holy shit. :lol :lol :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors,sorry I was eating a later dinner...I'm ready to go now.

Matrix

K,loss number 10 coming up :D

Rorschach

GG Matrix. Injured Jordan = pins and needles. :(

And to be fair to Carr, it wasn't all him, it was the amount of pressure he had in his face every time he tried to throw. Hell, that TD pass miraculously made it out of his hand while being tackled. Texas Oline sucks :(

Matrix

I fucking hate the dual shock.

I fucking hate cousin David.

I'm fucking tempted to destroy my controllers.

edit- the Texans o-line is downright sad,I have no f-ing time to throw even with I leave Davis in to block.The game before ours Ck got through my RT twice on like the first two snaps of the game,all he did was breathe on Carr and Carr passed out and had to be carted off the field.

edit 2- gg.

SickBoy

Sorry to disappoint, CB :)

Great game, FMT. I feel really fortunate to have won. I wouldn't have been upset if I'd been hammered, because I thought I'd be out of the game after a quarter following my first passing play (intended for Tomlinson and right over his head, not intended for the wideout).

That was a shitty way to go down, the official Madden "what, me intended receiver?" play. Needless to say I feel fortunate to get the W. Fulfilled my .500 goal, now I can set my sights higher.

CB3

Damnit FMT! You Threw the game! You Just dont wanna see westbrook in the Playoffs!

yeah that was a great 2nd half. i could go the mrbob route and say "fucking game screwed me!" cause that shit to cooley was wide fucking open, and with real estate in front of me (enough to get into fg range since the CB was in man on my wr and had his back turned), but truth be told it was my own fault i lost this game. you have a 20-7 lead at the start of the 4th, you shouldn't lose, whether your guys drop the ball or not.

i love how after patten dropped a critical play in the 3rd john and al said "and patten with the catch. you know they'll keep going to him if he keeps hauling those tough catches in!" hey assholes he dropped it!

p.s. total guessing game on that 4th down late when i was in goal line. i had an all out blitz, and literally at the last second i audibled out of it to coverage and you ran the ball :(

SickBoy

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. total guessing game on that 4th down late when i was in goal line. i had an all out blitz, and literally at the last second i audibled out of it to coverage and you ran the ball :(

Heh, I noticed that. I was getting ready to audible out of my run, but then saw your defense shift. It was still damn close (I've seen plays where I was much more confident I got a 1st go the other way)

Top Bottom