• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF US Mid-term Elections 2006 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
maynerd said:
http://www.moveon.org/

they'll even pay you $250k if a conviction comes out of it. You owe me some of that money though!
thanks man. they won't be able to do much cuz it's only first hand reports of it, but if I can at least get the story out there, hopefully it won't happen again.

sangreal

VALIS said:
Ellsworth declared winner. 1 pickup for the Dems so far.

projected, not declared

62-38% w/ 39% reporting

Also, for those who don't know: Ellsworth is anti-choice and against same-sex marriage

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Tamanon said:
*spittake*

Was that election site called dontvote.com ?

What are they thinking?

Their whole thing is telling people not to vote unless they know the issues. Makes perfect sense to me.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
damn. santorum gone?

oh rick, we hardly knew ye... actually we knew ye at least six years too well, so don't let teh door hit ya on the way out.

Ripclawe

Banned
In a Florida WTF moment... Bill McCollum is winning over Skip Campbell for attorney general which is shocking. I never saw any McCollum ads the whole time.

Charlie Crist is leading Davis with Broward/Palm Beach and Dade already in.

What's hilarious in NJ is that Forchion aka "Weedman" is running alongside Kean and Menendez for Senate. The whole point of his platform is just to legalize marijuana. I've heard him on the radio before. :lol

KJ Lopez at The Corner is going to be crushed, just crushed, over Santorum's loss. Hopefully this means she'll stop posting. :lol

Tamanon

Banned
Ripclawe said:
In a Florida WTF moment... Bill McCollum is winning over Skip Campbell for attorney general which is shocking. I never saw any McCollum ads the whole time.

Charlie Crist is leading Davis with Broward/Palm Beach and Dade already in.

That pretty much means it's done. Good, I like Crist. Wish I had changed my state of residence in time to vote for him.

Wait.....how is Menendez projected winner in NJ with barely anyone reporting?

Diablos

Matthew Gallant said:
Not until he takes his candidacy home to his family for a night so they can all hug it.
IT TAKES A FAMILY!

Wow... MSNBC has it at 52% to 48% (Casey and Santorum).

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
YAY! Dean is saying if they win he's gonna move towards cutting the interest rate on college loans.

MAKE IT SO, HOWIE! YEARRRGHGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Juice

Woah, Dean's actually being reasonable on MSNBC! Weird.

It's amazing that the democrats have actually taken the opportunity to run to the center this time out, they're going to destroy the house it looks like.

sangreal

Amir0x said:
There's a zero percent chance they'll be wrong here. This isn't a close race.

Oh, really? I know the man is borderline insane but I didn't realize he was written off for re-election.

Amir0x

Banned
sangreal said:
Oh, really? I know the man is borderline insane but I didn't realize he was written off for re-election.

He has been an average of 10 points down for an entire year. He is too far right, Pennsylvanians just don't want someone like that there.

Diablos

Damn, Chris Matthews was really beating up Howard Dean. Yet he explained himself; we need to get out of Iraq responsibly. He's acting like Dean is the ****ing President here.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
nothing like watching chris matthews think he's slamming howard dean.

aaaand tucker carlson saying that clinton was anti-globalization.:lol

Diablos

His answer was, plainly, we are not stay the course, but we want to leave responsibly.

What is wrong with this position, Matthews? :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom