• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF US Mid-term Elections 2006 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to FoxNews, precients in St. Louis and Kansas City have yet to be tallied for their votes in the MO Senate race. Good news for McCaskill.

Tamanon

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
senate 99% of precincts reporting
Candidate Party Vote Total Percent Winner
Webb Dem 1141052 50%
Allen Rep* 1138676 49%
Parker IG 25512 1%

source: ABC news

That's weird, because Allen has more votes than 1141052 RIGHT NOW according to the Virginia site:p

threeball

Banned
beermonkey@tehbias said:
House under Dem control
Harris and Blackwell are toast
Santorum bye bye
We be havin' some abortions in SD

Today is a great day and trolls am crying inside.

omg

trolls crying? non-republicans outnumber republicans in this thread like 30:1

you are preaching to the choir

sangreal

ToxicAdam said:
senate 99% of precincts reporting
Candidate Party Vote Total Percent Winner
Webb Dem 1141052 50%
Allen Rep* 1138676 49%
Parker IG 25512 1%

source: ABC news

CNN is reporting the same numbers

recount.jpg

I see a lot of this in Virginia's future....

VALIS

Webb takes the lead!!

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE TENNESSEE IS GONNA **** THE ENTIRE SENATE UP FOR THE DEMOCRATS!! :( :( :(

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
WERE NOT OUT OF THIS YET YOU ****ING BASTARDS.

VIRGINIA is still in play.. Montana looking good. Tennessee looks bad... its all about Mizzou. COME ON ST LOUIS!

joeposh

Tamanon said:
That's weird, because Allen has more votes than 1141052 RIGHT NOW according to the Virginia site:p

No he doesn't... at least not from the site I'm looking at.

G F Allen Republican 1,114,969

and that's with less than 98 percent.

VALIS said:
Webb takes the lead!!

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE TENNESSEE IS GONNA **** THE ENTIRE THING UP FOR THE DEMOCRATS!! :( :( :(

We don't need Tennessee if Dems take Missouri and Montana and Webb's very small lead holds. Once the huge cities in Missouri are counted, I think our chances will be a lot greater.

Tamanon

Banned
happyfunball said:

G F Allen Republican 1,114,969 49.47%
J H Webb Jr Democratic 1,111,806 49.33%

So somehow, Allen loses votes in the last percentages. It's odd. I wouldn't trust any numbers until the automatic recount:p

Oh, it must be late, I moved a digit. Guess it's possible. We'll find out in a few days:p

sangreal

VALIS said:
Webb takes the lead!!

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE TENNESSEE IS GONNA **** THE ENTIRE SENATE UP FOR THE DEMOCRATS!! :( :( :(

Majority or not, I will be happy to see a racist Senator ejected and his Presidential aspirations killed

ronito

happyfunball said:
He's right. VA's site doesn't reflect those numbers.

threeball said:
omg

trolls crying? non-republicans outnumber republicans in this thread like 30:1

you are preaching to the choir
Dems won. Get over it.
I've been waiting 8 years to say that.

Tamanon said:
G F Allen Republican 1,114,969 49.47%
J H Webb Jr Democratic 1,111,806 49.33%

So somehow, Allen loses votes in the last percentages. It's odd. I wouldn't trust any numbers until the automatic recount:p

Wow, dude really. Numbers are not your forte.

Tiktaalik

I'm a Canadian casually watching with the TV on behind me and it's just incredible to me how close the races are. Not just one or two, but it seems that every race CNN has talked about tonight has been a near 50/50 split. Obviously CNN isn't talking as much about the obvious shoe-in places, but it doesn't seem like there are any.

VALIS

Incognito said:
We don't need Tennessee if Dems take Missouri and Montana and Webb's very small lead holds. Once the huge cities in Missouri are counted, I think our chances will be a lot greater.

I don't know much about the Montana race. What is the Dem candidate's chance there?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Zaxxon said:
I'm a Canadian casually watching with the TV on behind me and it's just incredible to me how close the races are. Not just one or two, but it seems that every race CNN has talked about tonight has been a near 50/50 split. Obviously CNN isn't talking as much about the obvious shoe-in places, but it doesn't seem like there are any.

Welcome to the winner take all style of Democracy.

Ah, Bitter Colbert is so amusing.

VALIS said:
I don't know much about the Montana race. What is the Dem candidate's chance there?

Very, very good. He's up right now, actually. With 18% in, Tester (D) is up 57-41 over Burns (R-Dumbass Incumbemt).

teiresias

Yeah, honestly, I could give a crap about actually controlling the Senate, but I've felt Allen was a douche ever since he was governer. It would just be great to see him lose his Senate seat. As it is, whether he loses it or not his hopes for an '08 presidential run are dashed. He had to make a big comeback after the Macaca thing and prove he could pull it out after that foul-up in order to prove he could effectively run for President and he didn't do that, as the closeness of this race illustrates - regardless of whether he wins or not.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
threeball said:
this thread might as well be the official election day democratic support thread

Damn right bitch.. and when we win, Im going to **** your sister, abort the fetus and donatel it for stem cell research while burning an American flag..

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Colbert is ****ing hilarious right now. He's saying something you'd expect out of a whiney Republican loser (hmm) except completely in earnest :lol :lol

YOU PEOPLE MADE YOUR BED, NOW YOU HAVE TO MOVE OVER SO A GAY COUPLE CAN SLEEP IN IT

threeball

Banned
im getting ready to make a republican support thread, but ill be the only one who posts in it... oh well

wow @ that democrat guy on CNN right now, what you think the democrats are just going to withdraw from iraq since they took the house? :lol :lol :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
StoOgE said:
Damn right bitch.. and when we win, Im going to **** your sister, abort the fetus and donatel it for stem cell research while burning an American flag..
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Tamanon

Banned
G F Allen Republican 1,139,550 49.43%
J H Webb Jr Democratic 1,137,793 49.36%
G G Parker Independent Green 25,567 1.11%
Write Ins 2,263 0.10%

99.1% according to the Virginia site. Going to be a very long night for both candidates.:lol :lol

Allen or Webb, a racist bigot VS. a misogynist who wrote novels with disturbed passages. I can't believe this Allen dude. How can a person who used to have a confederate flag and a noose in his office be governor?

Recount, we'll see.

maynerd

Banned
threeball said:
if the founding fathers saw you liberals calling the president a nazi and flag burning they'd turn over in their graves

And if they saw you supporting these republicans and this president they'd have you strung up for treason.

Phoenix

CNN said:
Arizona | Proposition 200: $1 Million Voter Reward
Would establish a "voter reward" random drawing every two years with a first prize of $1 million or more in an effort to increase voter participation. Voters who cast ballots in primary or general elections would be eligible to win. The money would come from the Arizona Lottery and private donations.

Defeated 67/33.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom