• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Neogaf XBL 3v3/PSN 2v2 fall tournaments thread

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Relix vs Eissan (1-2).

(4-5 rounds)

Epic finale both with barely a few pixels of health :lol :lol

Now just waiting for Gutabo to see if my team can pull it out... but he's nowhere =/

ok guys, i'm back for reals this time!! i had to get a new router, so everything is good to go again.

so i'll be available tonight to play my matches against edge and floyd......goddam im gonna suck it up too haven't played for like 2 weeks!!!

Edgeward

The deadline was yesterday though. >_>

So I guess I win against rog. >=)

Or coin flip, which is still better than my chances against boxer.

suoodS

So who the hell is still even in this tourney? According to the bracket, only me and Vex's team completed our fight so far. Relix and his team/challengers are in the process.

What about everyone else in the 360 tourney?

eissan

Relix said:
Relix vs Eissan (1-2).

(4-5 rounds)

Epic finale both with barely a few pixels of health :lol :lol

Now just waiting for Gutabo to see if my team can pull it out... but he's nowhere =/

GGs :)

I finally got you with that stupid hk of yours :D

Degen

My team's match is halfway done. I really thought we'd get it all over with on the 30th but whatever. Neos and I each still need to play Hitsugi, as far as I know.

About two hours from the time of this post, I'll be ready if anyone else is.

hitsugi

all right, Degen and I finally met up.. went 2-0 in my favor. GG's again man

now I need to play neos and we move on!

neos

hitsugi said:
all right, Degen and I finally met up.. went 2-0 in my favor. GG's again man

now I need to play neos and we move on!
from now i'm home at least a couple of hours, hope we can get this done!

Degen don't worry hitsugi's blood will flood :D

EDIT: Hitsugi, now it's 06:49 PM GMT+1, i'm moving to a friend's house, i'll stay there 4- 5 hours, and i can probably run the match from his ps3. So, if you have time, write here, i'll check this page here and there!

Axis

Relix said:
Hey I am not the one running it anymore...

*whistles*

*stares at Vex*

i stopped giving a fuck when 90% of the people in it did

<3 you guys but you're assholes D:

edit: only meaning i got my matches done first...it's not impossible to do so please still continue to try to get them finished!

gutabo

<3 vex <3

I'll be online late at night to kick some ass and face almighty lag... er I mean, relix! and the rest of his team too :p

hitsugi

Axis said:
i stopped giving a fuck when 90% of the people in it did

<3 you guys but you're assholes D:
Listen.. A 9 hour time difference is a pretty difficult thing to overcome. I know you mentioned not signing up if you don't have time, but really, who really expected that? I'm still trying to align something with Neos but it'd have to be at like 3-7 am for him

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
gutabo said:
<3 vex <3

I'll be online late at night to kick some ass and face almighty lag... er I mean, relix! and the rest of his team too :p

You
are telling me I lag :lol :lol

Tomorrow =P. Been a busy week.

neos

hitsugi said:
Listen.. A 9 hour time difference is a pretty difficult thing to overcome. I know you mentioned not signing up if you don't have time, but really, who really expected that? I'm still trying to align something with Neos but it'd have to be at like 3-7 am for him
Yeah, hitsugi's right, but we won't let go and soon we will have our match!.
Hitsugi fro 4pm to 1 am GMT+1 i'm not busy, pick up an hour and i'll be there!

suoodS

jlai said:
Guessing this isn't happening anymore. Fun while it lasted!

I still check every day cause I was hoping we can still get our rounds in with Relix's team.

But yeah, 90% of people are nowhere to be seen.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Noez said:
I still check every day cause I was hoping we can still get our rounds in with Relix's team.

Yup. I gave up on this.

neos

Noez said:

I've checked this page every day,in the hope someone is stilla alive, but semmes like it's time to close the game.

Top Bottom