• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Off-season Madden Season 12 Thread: PS3 Vs. 360 (PLUS NCAA!)

What version of Madden do you prefer?

Results are only viewable after voting.
i like the announcing. chris collinsworth sounds good. the problem is the two don't play off one another. but i would say its a lot better than that radio douche.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
luke, DM told me that bryan wants to play in the league. have him post in the official ps3 thread and ill put him on the list if that rumor is true!

Luke said Bryan wants the Colts. He's a huge Dungy and Sorgi fan.

DM will you set chrissy simms free? will you undo the chains of torment? or will you be like gruden... holding chick-style grudges forever!! LET HIM GO!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i like the announcing. chris collinsworth sounds good. the problem is the two don't play off one another. but i would say its a lot better than that radio douche.
The play-by-play guy is so generic and he doesn't talk at all during long plays. I need my cliched "he's at the 50, the 30, the 20, he could go all the buey!" Chris doesn't have any personalized stuff like Madden used to. :( And I guess names of players are out of the question. It's all just so generic. Oh well, at least radio homer douche is gone. :\

Can't wait to participate in both leagues this year :D

Has anyone ever gotten permabanned from GAF while involved in league play? :lol How did that workout?

DCX

DCX
So what's going on with this NCAA League? I want to know what the status is cuase if it aint going to go well ( ie: well into Madden and multiple Seasons ) i'm just going to buy Metal Gear.

DCX

check the NCAA ps3 thread buddy!

thanks for the update fellas, sad to see some of the vets won't be there :(

but that makes me want to stress this more than ever: we are playing multiple seasons of NCAA. if you are going to have time issues playing both madden AND ncaa, then pick 1. if you are going to have a problem going back and forth between madden and ncaa (not necessarily from a time standpoint, but from a control or difference in gameplay standpoint), then just pick one.

but if you can handle both then game on biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

we'll decide on teams closer to the launch of the game. my problem with all playing in the same conference is that i'm afraid it would be so competitive that we'd end up having the CPU vs. CPU national title game, because i guarantee no one in a conference of 12 very good players is going to go undefeated.

i would prefer doing a 3-3-3-3, or at LEAST a 4-4-4

Top Bottom