• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

turnbuckle

Well this stinks.

I have to call it a night in a little bit (brother and his girlfriend staying over tonight and they planned to watch Netflix on my ps4. Ughh)

I feel like you should get the win, you're here and I have to leave and it's not fair. Man...been in the gaf league for like 5 years now and never had so many issues so soon.

All of you have the ability to reset games.

You have to wait some time though. Resetting takes a few minutes for whatever shitty reason.

Free agency and trading will officially be open at 12 AM CT.

When we're all done with the first series we can discuss the ump business.

Gg turn. Those early innings were real intense. So many batters left in scoring position to end an inning. 7 hits isnt aweful, gotta turn it into runs. I had a ton of fly balls caught at the wall, but you had that one I caught at the deepest part of the park.

.....did that game not get recorded?

Sanjuro

We are already fighting online issues and other various broken things, there is no need to purposely add another broken feature and frustrate people.

Ferny

There's been people in the league who have actually finished their series and have said that it's fine and don't mind it so it's not everyone that hates it.

GamesLeft_zps201a1b2d.png

Jonsson, Pistol did you guys already play your last game? Is that game listed above the one I need to give to Pistol?

turnbuckle

Gg turn. Those early innings were real intense. So many batters left in scoring position to end an inning. 7 hits isnt aweful, gotta turn it into runs. I had a ton of fly balls caught at the wall, but you had that one I caught at the deepest part of the park.

.....did that game not get recorded?

Good games, very low scoring series but a decent amount of opportunities for each of us. It doesn't look like the game got recorded though haha

GamesLeft_zps201a1b2d.png

Jonsson, Pistol did you guys already play your last game? Is that game listed above the one I need to give to Pistol?

Drizz and I played our final (2nd in the series) game last night but it's not showing up today. I believe it was either 1-0 or 2-0 or 2-1 in Detroit's favor. Memory is foggy.

Good games, very low scoring series but a decent amount of opportunities for each of us. It doesn't look like the game got recorded though haha

Drizz and I played our final (2nd in the series) game last night but it's not showing up today. I believe it was either 1-0 or 2-0 or 2-1 in Detroit's favor. Memory is foggy.
If i can get drizz to confirm i will go resolve game

for jays-angels it appears game 3 hasnt been done, first two games say 1-8, 1-4

FA and trading on now

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
FA and trading on now

Sweet. Just signed Stephen Drew to a 2 year contract.

I can't figure out how to put people on the trading block so I'll just let you all know here that :
Zach Cozart
Alfredo Simon
Jonathan Broxton

are players I would consider trading. I need some depth at 1B

DoctorZ

Sorry I didn't check back in with the league after expressing interest. The online for me has just been too poor so far to the point where I don't want to play online competitively in a league. The other leagues have since disbanded so glad you guys seem to be going.

It looks like we may finish all games tonight! I haven't heard anything about Cubs/Padres, Nationals/Braves, or if Yanks/Sox will finish tonight. But considering we barely started last Friday night this would be day 6. Well done league!

Crimson, McNei1y, I forgot your game crashed in the bottom of the 8th...it was still 1-0 so anything can happen. It's really up to you guys. You can replay it, or play with the number of outs remaining, or just ask me to sim it

Top Bottom