• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

It looks like we may finish all games tonight! I haven't heard anything about Cubs/Padres, Nationals/Braves, or if Yanks/Sox will finish tonight. But considering we barely started last Friday night this would be day 6. Well done league!

Crimson, McNei1y, I forgot your game crashed in the bottom of the 8th...it was still 1-0 so anything can happen. It's really up to you guys. You can replay it, or play with the number of outs remaining, or just ask me to sim it

I asked McNei1y what he wanted to do about it but he hasn't been online. When is the deadline?

Ferny

You murdered me Dmn. Man it can be so demoralizing to be down by so much especially early on. I started playing dumb during that too. Lost the will to fight back lol.

Good series man.

You murdered me Dmn. Man it can be so demoralizing to be down by so much especially early on. I started playing dumb during that too. Lost the will to fight back lol.

Good series man.
Same bro. First two games were real close. I been down big early 2 , shit can be tough lol. Good series

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hanley+Ramirez+Miami+Marlins+v+Los+Angeles+PYf8AiMkB1Zl.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Something happen ez? Your catcher is just standing there with the ball. Sounds like we froze up :/

eznark

Banned
I have a 5 year rule that probably keeps me buying this game. I never restart a Show game that same day that has frozen.

Sanjuro

Good games, DCX.

This game is trash. I have at least a half dozen outs from shit that isn't even happening on my screen.

Single? Nope an out.

You scored a run? Nope. :lolout

Only three games left. I think all three are games that crashed too :/ it looks like McNei1y still hasn't been online but I'll find out what we're gonna do about our game whenever he gets back on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Only three games left. I think all three are games that crashed too :/ it looks like McNei1y still hasn't been online but I'll find out what we're gonna do about our game whenever he gets back on.

Sounds like Mcneily being Mcneily

DietRob

ez i'm ready to play our last one if you are

i'm probably going out later on tonight and won't be around tomorrow before the advance so its now or never broseph

nevermind, i guess, can't connect to the show online server.. perfect..

McNei1y

I've been busy the past couple of days. Had some graduation shit and work shit I had to attend to. I can only play tonight if we you want to get that game back in. Still blown about the crash.. but whatever.

I'm also going to be away all weekend. Probably wont be able to get any games in until Tuesday.

I've been busy the past couple of days. Had some graduation shit and work shit I had to attend to. I can only play tonight if we you want to get that game back in. Still blown about the crash.. but whatever.

I'm also going to be away all weekend. Probably wont be able to get any games in until Tuesday.

What time will you be around? I got my internet working again so I can play anytime from now until whenever.

So if McNeily and EZ/Rob don't get their games done, we'll see what the status is on Yanks/Sox (Unless game 3 is the one that didn't register?)

Should be advancing tonight...but I have some company so I'm going to give out more powers just in case to a few people in a moment.

If you guys do a three inning...just take whoever wins that 3 inning matchup and I will give the sim win to whoever. But I'm sure you figured that already.

Sanjuro

So if McNeily and EZ/Rob don't get their games done, we'll see what the status is on Yanks/Sox (Unless game 3 is the one that didn't register?)

Should be advancing tonight...but I have some company so I'm going to give out more powers just in case to a few people in a moment.

Yeah. I still can't sim/resolve/advance anything like that.

I don't think anyone else can either.

DietRob

ugh nevermind

phee just give him the win, i can't resolve games either i guess only you have the power to do that.

DietRob

Don't just give me the win. Make it auto resolve. We were 0-0.

yea that works too i didn't realize that was an option. on my screen its either give win to reds or brewers.

sorry man i've just had a crappy ass day and want to leave asap to go get stupid drunk

eznark

Banned
No problem, My kids go to bed at 9 so I never (very, very, very rarely) play anything before then. We play 3.66 games and got 2 decisions out of it. MLB is improving every year!

Right now it appears that McNeily and Crimson are trying to play. The Sox/Yanks and Brewers/Reds games will be resolved. So when McNeily and Crimson are done this baby's advancing.

So the next advance will be 9 CT on May 29th (Thursday).

Ecnal I won't be able to play until probably 11 your time at the earliest but I'll message you and see if you're around.

I've added resolving, simming, and advancing power to one player in each division. Those people are CrimsonCommie, WhatRobsEats, FMT, Turnbuckle, Sanjuro, and myself.

Everybody has the reset ability and we all now have the trade approval ability.

Also it appears that no matter how many times you sim the score is always 4-2 lol

McNei1y

Of course... I have a 1 run lead in the 8th and the game crashes... now I lose 1-0.

Hitting online is so stupid. Everything is "too early, early, just early".

Top Bottom