• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Of course... I have a 1 run lead in the 8th and the game crashes... now I lose 1-0.

Hitting online is so stupid. Everything is "too early, early, just early".

I was trying so hard to score one more run so I wouldn't feel bad about winning this one.

I am confused

What happened

The first game he was winning 1-0 in the 8th inning when the game crashed. We just replayed the whole game and I won 1-0 this time.

Ferny

I've added resolving, simming, and advancing power to one player in each division. Those people are CrimsonCommie, WhatRobsEats, FMT, Turnbuckle, Sanjuro, and myself.

Everybody has the reset ability and we all now have the trade approval ability.

Also it appears that no matter how many times you sim the score is always 4-2 lol
So all my support for you has been forgotten. Alright. I see you phee.

So all my support for you has been forgotten. Alright. I see you phee.

Let's be real, I only gave it to Sanjuro because I have to make sure the divas are happy. You're such a great team player I don't have to worry about you!

We advanced!

GamesLeft_zps142f8d1c.png

Mrbob

Rob what is your schedule like? I might be able to run a game later tonight after the Blackhawks game.

Going to be busy most of the day today, most of tomorrow, and then during the day on Monday.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob what is your schedule like? I might be able to run a game later tonight after the Blackhawks game.

Going to be busy most of the day today, most of tomorrow, and then during the day on Monday.

Hey Bob. I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend too. I'm usually able to play after 10pm ET on weekdays.

DietRob

God damn it! Winning 4-1 bottom of the 7th with two outs and the game fucking disconnects!

I propose that if the game goes more than 5 innings whoever is ahead at the time of the disconnect gets the win. It'll be like rain out rules except the whole home team being the last to bat bit.

Under 5 innings we either replay those entire games if both teams are willing or play the remainder of the innings for the winner to be decided.

eznark

Banned
I propose that if the game goes more than 5 innings whoever is ahead at the time of the disconnect gets the win. It'll be like rain out rules except the whole home team being the last to bat bit.

Under 5 innings we either replay those entire games if both teams are willing or play the remainder of the innings for the winner to be decided.

People will abuse the shit out of this.

Oh wait, Frankman is dead.

this is what I kind of think for re-dos regarding disconnects

if a team is leading by more than three runs entering the 9th and the game disconnects, the leading team wins
if the game is three runs or less entering the ninth and it disconnects, play a game again...unless the losing team wants to just give it

kinda general for now. everything else is case by case

DietRob

I can't believe these scores on the challenge of the week.

25 million points? How is that possible?

I've yet to break a million over the past 3 weeks and probably close to 60 attempts. Anyone else play these? How did you do. So far counting all weeks my best was a little over 600k

Sanjuro

I don't think we need specific disconnect rules. Just as usual, it's all case by case.

This is the worst version of this game online ever though.
My god.

I can't believe these scores on the challenge of the week.

25 million points? How is that possible?

I've yet to break a million over the past 3 weeks and probably close to 60 attempts. Anyone else play these? How did you do. So far counting all weeks my best was a little over 600k
You get about 8-10 mil per diamond dynasty win.

DietRob

You get about 8-10 mil per diamond dynasty win.

No, I think we are talking about different things the "Challenge of the Week" is a random batter vs a random pitcher. You get 3 outs to accumulate hits which are points with a multiplier

Bob you around to play one?

EZ already banned again? Jesus Christ.

I don't think we need specific disconnect rules. Just as usual, it's all case by case.

This is the worst version of this game online ever though.
My god.

I agree

Unless we just make games official past a certain point, disconnects can be rain outs lol

Bigjohnson, you around? I could play one if we start soon

I couldn't play today and not sure if I can play tomorrow, I'll be around all day Monday though

DietRob

I know Sanjuro pops a boner every time the game starts but I'm getting really sick of hearing the audio from the Red Sox's world series win.

Top Bottom