• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Fine. But I had a LOT of hits. You shouldn't of had the lead to begin with, so much bullshit with baserunni g ended so many innings with multiple guys on. It wasnt over, but u can have the win.

I had Casey Janssen on the mound, hitting off Buehrle and his 80 MPH fastball is one thing, my closer is another

They should have a resume game function if the servers are so bad

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fan-fucking-tastic.. Bob and I just got booted in the bottom of the 7th..

another ruined game.. THANKS SAN DIEGO, fuckwads.

I'm positive that we've had 3 times as many disconnects as completed games in our league.

DietRob

I just don't get how something like madden which is much more action intense can have such a better experience. Made a long post about that in the MLB OT

turnbuckle

Sorry to hear that :/ I won't be home today. I can't play tomorrow though and the other days too except for Saturday as I'll be working in the morning.

Looks like the league is advancing at 9pm CT on Thursday. I could try getting in a couple games tomorrow at 7PM EST if you're able to. I'd hate to have to sim our games but it might be where we're headed. Didn't realize we were advancing that quick; family stuff and the holiday weekend threw everything off schedule for me. I could also get a game or two in around 7pm EST Thursday. In either situation I'd need to know 100% that you'll be there if we agree to those times though since I'll be leaving work early and taking some of it home with me to get our games in.

Mrbob

McNeily, Eznark wants to play MLB tonight.

Phee, you can give Rob the win for game one. It was 2 to 0 but there is no way my trash offense would score 3 runs.

DietRob

Bob, I forgot I have the ability to resolve games so I already did. Hopefully we can get a full game in tonight. I should be able to play after 10 and before midnight if you are around

I forgot this was a family-esque holiday weekend, and I am open to extending the deadline, but only if both parties can post a time that they're going to agree to play. Cause if we end up waiting for a match where both people keep missing each other and we extend the deadline for no reason then that would suck.

And I haven't read in great detail, but it kind of looks like Turnbuckle and v1lla just don't have agreeable schedules this week!

Mrbob

Rob, I should be home around 9 central.

Phee, when you gonna get rid of variable ump? He was squeezing me so hard in the last game I wanted to break my dual shock 4 in rage rawr. Then I remembered they are 60 dollars each.

DietRob

Rob, I should be home around 9 central.

Phee, when you gonna get rid of variable ump? He was squeezing me so hard in the last game I wanted to break my dual shock 4 in rage rawr. Then I remembered they are 60 dollars each.

Ok that's perfect for me bob. I'll keep steam open on my phone so just message me there whenever you are ready.

I can attest that the variable ump was fucking bob, hard. He threw a change up that was a cunt hair off the middle of the plate and was called a ball, then a few other pitches that should have been easy strikes. I know we were debating earlier about the variable ump I'm starting to agree with Sanjuro. In a game full of dick punches it doesn't seem smart to punch ourselves in the dick on purpose with variable strikes and balls.

DietRob

About to try a second game with Bob. Let this post be my prayer to San Diego studios to actually let us play a FULL game.

Boooooooob.. where are you?

DietRob

My prayer to San Diego studios worked. My second actual complete game of the season.

GG Bob. You left me some meaty fastballs that I was able to crush.

v1lla21

I don't know if I'll be able to get a game in against turnbuckle :/ boss needs me to start early tomorrow so I'll be home around 8:30pm EST.

turnbuckle

Not good :/ I'm at work when he's available. I'll message him the times I'll be able to play and see what's up.

Got your message - I can start our games at 10pm if that works for you. Even 10:30pm if 10pm is too early. I usually get up around 6am, but this is why I have adderall. Either today or tomorrow (or both) I'm good for our games. I can also do the same time Friday (and that'd be preferable) if the league hasn't advanced yet. But to be safe, I'm up for tonight/tomorrow. Your call!

McNei1y

I don't know who I play next but I am back. I should be free tonight around 8ish EST. I'll probably be playing Watch Dogs while I wait.

I don't know who I play next but I am back. I should be free tonight around 8ish EST. I'll probably be playing Watch Dogs while I wait.

You play Eznark. He's banned (again lol) so find him on Steam.

If I extend the deadline to Friday night, will that suffice Turnbuckle/v1lla? You guys I think are on opposite coasts and Turnbuckle is usually already drunk as fuck by the time v1lla gets home so I understand the complications there. I was thinking maybe you guys could do 2 games tonight but I forgot Turnbuckle gets up earlier. Anyways let me know if that works!

turnbuckle

You play Eznark. He's banned (again lol) so find him on Steam.

If I extend the deadline to Friday night, will that suffice Turnbuckle/v1lla? You guys I think are on opposite coasts and Turnbuckle is usually already drunk as fuck by the time v1lla gets home so I understand the complications there. I was thinking maybe you guys could do 2 games tonight but I forgot Turnbuckle gets up earlier. Anyways let me know if that works!

Hahahaha

We messaged each other, I think we'll be able to get one or more in tonight and aim to finish up tomorrow.

This is what's on tap at the Turnbuckle household for tonight's game:

Bell's Black Note Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout I'm usually swinging in the dirt by my second.
dJT2Uvn.jpg

Top Bottom