• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Do resolved games not count toward an injured players games until return? Jason Heyward got hurt in the first game we played for 3 games and we had to resolve the last two but it's still saying he'll return in 3 games.

Sanjuro

Do resolved games not count toward an injured players games until return? Jason Heyward got hurt in the first game we played for 3 games and we had to resolve the last two but it's still saying he'll return in 3 games.

The injured duration can be pretty random. Resolved games should count, but like most things, probably broken.

turnbuckle

Blah, I'm falling asleep. Been up since 4am, but thought I'd have more life on me tonight. If we can't finish all our games tomorrow and Friday I'd be cool with simming them or giving v1ll the w. I said I'd be on later than this tonight and I feel bad. Just keep passing out, and that means it's bedtime. Already. Sorry v1ll :(

v1lla21

Blah, I'm falling asleep. Been up since 4am, but thought I'd have more life on me tonight. If we can't finish all our games tomorrow and Friday I'd be cool with simming them or giving v1ll the w. I said I'd be on later than this tonight and I feel bad. Just keep passing out, and that means it's bedtime. Already. Sorry v1ll :(
It's cool bro, do not worry, I understand :) yeah if we cannot play at all then it's best that we Sim the games

Ferny

GG DCX your pitching is really really good. You have a nice selection of pitches that just throw me off.

I had like 3 WTF moments that game. One time I had both of my baserunners running at the same time even though I only selected one of them to advance lol.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX your pitching is really really good. You have a nice selection of pitches that just throw me off.

I had like 3 WTF moments that game. One time I had both of my baserunners running at the same time even though I only selected one of them to advance lol.
gg man..there was some weird things going for sure. Many times I didn't know how a play was ending without getting play from the announcer lol My pitching has been good the last two games. The bats were alive including an inside the park home run!

I should be home around 9 tomorrow.

DCX

I'm going to extend the advance to sometime Friday night. Let's just get as many as we can before the stroke of midnight and see where we are at

GamesLeft_zps1f89da5b.png

turnbuckle

It's cool bro, do not worry, I understand :) yeah if we cannot play at all then it's best that we Sim the games

Sorry again man, I didn't even stay up long enough to have a drink. Just an exhausting day. You think you'll be up for some games around 10pm tonight and/or tomorrow night?

Oh, and I woke up in the middle of the night and saw the last inning of the Tigers game against Oakland. Talk about a rude awakening. :mad:

v1lla21

Sorry again man, I didn't even stay up long enough to have a drink. Just an exhausting day. You think you'll be up for some games around 10pm tonight and/or tomorrow night?

Oh, and I woke up in the middle of the night and saw the last inning of the Tigers game against Oakland. Talk about a rude awakening. :mad:
Yeah I'll be able to play today :)

Drizz/Jonsson is that game listed above the one you guys needed fixing?

It looks like Giants/Tigers have scheduled at least 2 games more or less and I'm guessing the other remaining 1 games left are being played tonight or tomorrow. which leaves me to brewers and nationals. EZ sent me a message on steam asking where the hell McNeily has been, who apparently got back yesterday. so if you guys don't finish the rest of your games I'm more inclined to give EZ the sim wins because he was around more this week, unless you guys are hashing this shit out behind the scenes

turnbuckle

V1lla and I are gonna knock out as many as we can tonight and if we don't finish it we'll see about finishing it up tomorrow.

Ferny

Hey phee we may have sim that last game or give the W to dcx doesn't matter to me. I won't be around for the rest of the night.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Good series Bob.

Game is super screwy with baserunning. Also that fielding glitch seems to happen at the most inopportune times.

Least we got in 3 full games.

turnbuckle

Says we lost connection. Grr

Game also said my guy was safe on stolen base. Matt vasgersian said so too lol. Game is whack. Wanna try again on game 3? Game 2 isn't resetting yet

turnbuckle

We are sending challenges back and forth but neither of us are receiving them. Think I'm gonna need to sleep on this one and try tomorrow. Can't believe the game is this unstable :(

turnbuckle

if you both reset the game that usually fixes it

I don't know what fixed it this last time, maybe just a war of attrition. I think we sent about 20 challenges before it finally worked, but it worked! Was really lucky to get to Tim Lincecum early because V1lla shut my ass down pretty well after that.

It seems most of my games have had a red connection so far. I wonder if there's somethign on my end that's not up to snuff. I haven't changed anything from previous years, but maybe my router or modem or ethernet cable is starting to go to shit. Or maybe it's just Sony.

v1lla21

I don't know what fixed it this last time, maybe just a war of attrition. I think we sent about 20 challenges before it finally worked, but it worked! Was really lucky to get to Tim Lincecum early because V1lla shut my ass down pretty well after that.

It seems most of my games have had a red connection so far. I wonder if there's somethign on my end that's not up to snuff. I haven't changed anything from previous years, but maybe my router or modem or ethernet cable is starting to go to shit. Or maybe it's just Sony.
Yeah, fuck Timmy. I didn't know what was going on late in the match and kept fucking up because of your outfielders animations. Good game though.

So wait did you guys finish your series or not? I'm confused. Fuck Sony for making this so complicated!

I awarded wins to DCX and Jonsson. The only games I see left are Nationals/Brewers, and Giants/Tigers. What's the status on those?

Here's round 3 schedule after the advance:

Reds @ Yankees
Giants @ Padres
Blue Jays @ Tigers
Nationals @ Mets
Angels @ Athletics
Cubs @ Brewers
Rays @ Red Sox
Braves @ Cardinals
White Sox @ Dodgers

We know who has who by this point right?

turnbuckle

So wait did you guys finish your series or not? I'm confused. Fuck Sony for making this so complicated!

I awarded wins to DCX and Jonsson. The only games I see left are Nationals/Brewers, and Giants/Tigers. What's the status on those?

We have one game left in the series that we can either play or sim tonight. I think we planned to play it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
DCX weekends are bad for me. Anytime Monday - the advance after 10pm et works for me.

turnbuckle

Oh, if the advance is at 10pm EST tonight we should sim the Tigers/Giants game. I don't think I'll be getting home too much before then.

We would've gotten all 3 games in last night if it weren't for myriad technical issues :(

Top Bottom