• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG DCX.

That game was 11 innings of complete insanity. First we had the 2nd inning with 2 outs and Hamilton was standing under a fly ball then somehow missed it. Next AB Texteria hit a 2 run blast.

Then I hung on by a thread for 6 innings and finally got a pitch to hit with Votto and blasted a 3 run HR to tie it up. I have no idea what happened in the top of the 11th and how the hell I was able to score that final run with 2 outs already.

Game is trash.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX.

That game was 11 innings of complete insanity. First we had the 2nd inning with 2 outs and Hamilton was standing under a fly ball then somehow missed it. Next AB Texteria hit a 2 run blast.

Then I hung on by a thread for 6 innings and finally got a pitch to hit with Votto and blasted a 3 run HR to tie it up. I have no idea what happened in the top of the 11th and how the hell I was able to score that final run with 2 outs already.

Game is trash.
You scored because Beltran went full retard on the final out 2/3 attempts at a final out. Let's one go over his head twice then makes the final out. Trash game is trash.

DCX

McNei1y

Crap. Sorry guys. I had another busy weekend. I should be around to get my games in (if they're still going) tonight. I can get them all in whenever necessary this afternoon.

turnbuckle

I'll try to be around Tuesday and Thursday night

What time works best for you between 8-11 pm? If we start at 11 I could still play a couple.

---

Advancement is Thursday - I'd be willing to go three tonight if we can start by 10pm. Otherwise we'll need to split it up and do two tonight and one Thursday, or one tonight and two Thursday. Or something. Also available around 10pm tomorrow if you happen to be available.

Wish I had more availability than late evenings.

Reds @ Yankees
Giants @ Padres
Blue Jays @ Tigers
Nationals @ Mets
Angels @ Athletics
Cubs @ Brewers
Rays @ Red Sox
Braves @ Cardinals
White Sox @ Dodgers

we advance thursday night when people are done

What time works best for you between 8-11 pm? If we start at 11 I could still play a couple.

---

Advancement is Thursday - I'd be willing to go three tonight if we can start by 10pm. Otherwise we'll need to split it up and do two tonight and one Thursday, or one tonight and two Thursday. Or something. Also available around 10pm tomorrow if you happen to be available.

Wish I had more availability than late evenings.

We can play tonight after the Jays/Tigers play in MLB: The Real Show? :p Game should be done by 10

We can try for 2 or 3 tonight if no disconnects

Ferny

Reds @ Yankees
Giants @ Padres
Blue Jays @ Tigers
Nationals @ Mets
Angels @ Athletics
Cubs @ Brewers
Rays @ Red Sox
Braves @ Cardinals
White Sox @ Dodgers

we advance thursday night when people are done

So we're screwed then because Sanjuro can't play till Thursday and I don't see playing three straight games happening.

Any way you can do 2 tomorrow or something Sanjuro?

Well since we're a more tight knit league I'm open to extending another day... If you or anyone can explain why Sanjuro had to wait a week?!

Ferny

Well since we're a more tight knit league I'm open to extending another day... If you or anyone can explain why Sanjuro had to wait a week?!
Scroll up in the thread and you will see me ask if Sanjuro can play tonight.

Pay attention dammit!

So everybody let me know if an extra night is requested. We can push to Friday.

In fact I'm thinking we should just make every advance Friday night. Would be a lot easier, I guess!

Top Bottom