• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

turnbuckle

Was trying to get you to go back to first on that dropped third strike instead of you getting out. But...you ran into my third baseman both times for an out instead?!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG DCX. Way to end the series on a win!

It hurt real bad to lose Cueto to a hip flexor injury in the 2nd inning. Completely off the rails from that point on. Had to put in Marshall with no warm up and you took advantage. I also got hit with the same left field full retard mode that you did last night when Ludwick let a ball go by and you scored another 2 that inning.

Baserunning is terrible in this game. I don't even want to count the number of runs I've lost this season due to terrible baserunning or thinking a ball is somewhere it isn't and getting thrown out easily like I'm sure I did when I sent Hamilton home after it looked like you threw it into left field on my steal attempt. Trash.

turnbuckle

So everybody let me know if an extra night is requested. We can push to Friday.

In fact I'm thinking we should just make every advance Friday night. Would be a lot easier, I guess!

Either a Friday or Sunday night advancement period would be best imo. One allows people to try to get the games out of the way early on the weekend (Friday advance) and the other allows players to make up games they couldn't finish during the week over the weekend (Sunday advance).

Advancing on a Thursday is just kinda weird. I guess it's all the same in either situation (everyone gets 7 days including a full weekend to play) but it feels different :p

But we should set a strict time for advancement on whichever day you go with. It's hard to plan to start a game with someone on a Friday for a new series if you're not sure you'll be able to play. This is why a flex schedule that allows up to the next series would be nice...but I'm not winning that argument lol.

Sanjuro

Ferny, may be a bit later. I'll try to keep you updated.

Car battery died and ended up walking to my late class. So..."shrugs".

McNei1y

Another crashed game. And the game was going so great too... Strasburg getting squeezed every AB let alone the ball flying all over the zone even though I'm hitting perfect on meter.

McNei1y

I guess Pheeniks can assign that first win to me. N lets plays the second

Ah shit. Why can't this game just work properly. I have Bryce Harper coming back but if we can't sim that game then I'm shit out of luck and have to wait another game without Bryce. This game.

McNei1y

I can't play this game anymore online. It's frustrating me to much. A second crashed game in a row. I'm up 3-2... and then two errors happen in the outfield because the game's glitching. All of this to happen after a squeezed strike 3. Then I go down 6-3 because of this bullshit.

Dmnc, good shit. You get both of those wins. I can't play the third one right now. This game just takes too much out of me. It wouldn't be so bad if I knew I was god awful but with all of these small things happening, it just makes it worse.

I can't play this game anymore online. It's frustrating me to much. A second crashed game in a row. I'm up 3-2... and then two errors happen in the outfield because the game's glitching. All of this to happen after a squeezed strike 3. Then I go down 6-3 because of this bullshit.

Dmnc, good shit. You get both of those wins. I can't play the third one right now. This game just takes too much out of me. It wouldn't be so bad if I knew I was god awful but with all of these small things happening, it just makes it worse.
You sure bro? We could play that second one tomorrow if you want.

N Sanj, let me check that championship rostah first.

Top Bottom