• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

v1lla21

Can we get an extension or can you award a win to ecnal. I'm still at work and I won't make it in time before the league advances.

GamesLeft_zps742bb954.png

Outside of Tigers-Jays, about to be played, anything else to resolve? Last call!

turnbuckle

Didn't restart game. Backed out of everything though. Had this happen a few times already, only thing that seemed to work was waiting

turnbuckle

I can't play anymore tonight...this is just ridiculous...need to drown my sorrows in alcohol and something less frustrating :(

Can you still PM if you are banned? I can't remember

Eznark, I'm not sure when I can play........Monday after Sony's conference maybe?

turnbuckle

Hey turnbuckle whats your schedule look like the next couple days?

I could play a couple games tomorrow night before game of thrones - although I always watch it either on HBOGO or DVR so it's not like I have to cut gametime off exactly when it starts.

Have family flying in from all over the place this week so it's hard to commit to solid days/times but generally I'm good from 10pm-midnight on most days outside of Monday. I don't think I'll be available at all today, but if something changes I'll let ya know.

(All eastern times, btw)

man fuck this game. crimson and i were playing a really good pitchers duel into the 8th (0-0 score) and then i had a couple guys on base and got a hit to the outfield. then the game just starts skipping all over the place. it literally looped the same animation for about 2 straight minutes. we come back to the game and the bases are loaded. i get another hit to the outfield and it starts the looping shit about. i had tried to tag up and leave the base before the loop started but on my screen i see a guy on 1st and 2nd, and 2 guys on 3rd. then one of my guys start to go and then next thing i know i'm up to bat again with 1 out and its 1-0. hit another pop fly but this time no tag up and the game then disconnects.

i am near the end of my rope with this online. beyond that weirdness in the 8th, i saw all kinds of other issues. in the 4th i saw that i had gotten a ground ball through the infield but then the next thing i know i'm now pitching and it was somehow an out. this happened probably 4 or 5 times where it showed me as getting a hit but it wasn't. garbage!

man fuck this game. crimson and i were playing a really good pitchers duel into the 8th (0-0 score) and then i had a couple guys on base and got a hit to the outfield. then the game just starts skipping all over the place. it literally looped the same animation for about 2 straight minutes. we come back to the game and the bases are loaded. i get another hit to the outfield and it starts the looping shit about. i had tried to tag up and leave the base before the loop started but on my screen i see a guy on 1st and 2nd, and 2 guys on 3rd. then one of my guys start to go and then next thing i know i'm up to bat again with 1 out and its 1-0. hit another pop fly but this time no tag up and the game then disconnects.

i am near the end of my rope with this online. beyond that weirdness in the 8th, i saw all kinds of other issues. in the 4th i saw that i had gotten a ground ball through the infield but then the next thing i know i'm now pitching and it was somehow an out. this happened probably 4 or 5 times where it showed me as getting a hit but it wasn't. garbage!

Straight fucking trash. On that ground ball on my screen I got it deep in the infield and threw him out and while the bases were loaded you went up 2-0 on my screen and then had a guy on 2nd and 3rd. You can have that win man I wasn't coming back. My last series played perfectly but this shit is trash.

Straight fucking trash. On that ground ball on my screen I got it deep in the infield and threw him out and while the bases were loaded you went up 2-0 on my screen and then had a guy on 2nd and 3rd. You can have that win man I wasn't coming back. My last series played perfectly but this shit is trash.

it sucks because i remember we played a couple games when the game first came out and we didn't have these types of problems

it sucks because i remember we played a couple games when the game first came out and we didn't have these types of problems

Yea most of those played fine. Or as good as this game plays. And I was using wifi those games and had it wired for this one. I don't even remember having problems like this back on the Dreamcast with fucking dial up. Sports games online fucking suck now other than EA. Never had a problem with Madden, FIFA, or NCAA.

I went ahead and gave you the win for that game.

Edit: most of y'all are in MaddenGAF right? Y'all gonna have room for one more this season? I'd love to play an online game that actually works with y'all!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
For some really strange reason even offline franchise seems like it was stuttering while cpu was pitching. Dunno.

zomaha

the game just ruled my base hit that resulted in the runner on 2nd being thrown out at the plate a groundout, ruined my 13-game hitting streak

Top Bottom