• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I played one a few years ago and kept getting offsides called on me. I don't know anything about hockey but I did have fun once I turned offsides off.

Oh, shit! I actually know about offsides! That's when you pass the puck to a dude already over the red line closest to the goal you are heading to. Haha, sorry not sure why I felt the need to explain the 1 rule of hockey I remember from 1995

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wooo... Finally got over a million in the weekly challenge.

1.3 million on Cruz vs Buehrle

Ferny

About the future of this league:

If you've gotten fed up with the disconnects and whatnot, I'd understand if you have the desire to drop and I won't hold it against you for doing so.

If you want to stay in...you're gonna basically have to be so patient and like the game enough that you're willing to put up with this shit until we power to the end. I myself am willing to do that. Won't blame others if they don't.

I QUIT!

McNei1y

Sanjuro, I'll be available tonight all night, probably starting around 7ish EST. If mornings are your next available time, that might be tough for me. I start work at 8. But we can talk it out when we can get in the rest of the games if we need to.

Ferny

All set, if you wanna get started a little earlier

Hey man I forgot to update the thread. I got word about an hour and half ago that I gotta travel to Atlanta at 5am tomorrow to meet with a new client so I won't be back till late Thursday/Early Friday. So I'm going to have to sit out this series. Sorry for telling you so late, completely forgot about our game. I think Phee will be able to get you the Ws or however he wants to handle that.

I was thinking about bringing my PS4 to play some shit but Im sure internet at the hotel won't be good enough to play MLB.

turnbuckle

Hey man I forgot to update the thread. I got word about an hour and half ago that I gotta travel to Atlanta at 5am tomorrow to meet with a new client so I won't be back till late Thursday/Early Friday. So I'm going to have to sit out this series. Sorry for telling you so late, completely forgot about our game. I think Phee will be able to get you the Ws or however he wants to handle that.

I was thinking about bringing my PS4 to play some shit but Im sure internet at the hotel won't be good enough to play MLB.
Ahh it's all good man, we can sim the series. Have a good trip!

McNei1y

I can't play this game anymore. I shouldn't be getting frustrated at a video game.

Four errors, three squeezed strike 3 calls, two lack of attempts at ground balls next to my players, and an early swing timing in a pear tree.

Who would be interested in doing a homerun derby? 2 game series next week, its also the halfway point. was thinking we could finish it off with a homerun derby contest. We each use whoever is leading our individual teams in HRs instead of just our best power hitters to make it interesting. If its a tie choose one of the two, or three, etc.

Thoughts?

I snapped my 5 game losing streak last night, wooooooooooooo

Advance tonight

Untitled_zps5e0295ca.png

Top Bottom