• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Later today I'll go in and sim my games with CB. He doesn't want to play anymore, I guess.

edit: reposted for top of page

Untitled_zps5e0295ca.png

Yeah I wish I knew what caused the disconnect. Cause I played with a friend who lives in same city and I got bluescreened. Then I played two games with Pistolpete last night and both games were for the most part error free and we got to the end just fine in both. and I've only had one disconnect in the league so far

Neither of us had problems hitting either lol. SCRUGGS DA GAWD and Mike Trout is a fucking asshole

Padres @ Reds
Cubs @ Tigers
White Sox @ Mets
Angels @ Brewers
Blue Jays @ Yankees
Red Sox @ Giants
Braves @ Dodgers
Rays @ Cardinals
Nationals @ Athletics

Next week's matchups are all TWO(2) games for this series...so the advance will stay the same but if possible try to knock both out in one setting. If Sony permits!

another game, another disconnect! direct connect, wireless... it doesn't matter. you can sim our last game i don't feel like wasting more time on it. i wish they would fix this junk :(

DietRob

I'm in the process of siming my games with CB. Does it usually take a while Phee? Do I need to stay in the league whilst simming. It says "Sim Queued". I'd rather not sit here and stare at the schedule until it decides to sim them.

edit - nvm it's done. That punk CB ended up getting 2 sim wins.. BULLSHIT!

ecnal

rob, let me know what works for you.

i'm good most weekday nights (pacific), and we can most likely work something out over the weekend.

DietRob

i'm good most weekday nights (pacific), and we can most likely work something out over the weekend.

I'm good weeknights after 10pm ET. I might be able to squeeze something in sometime Sunday. It's fathers day so I plan on sitting around and doing nothing like my wife got to do on Mothers day but we'll see how that works out lol .

turnbuckle

bob, can you play any of these times: 8-11pm EST on Tuesday-Thursday? If so, cool. Pick a day and stick with it and I'll play. I'm not waiting around for you to show up, so tell me when in advance and we'll make it happen. or we won't.

Mrbob

I'm not free until about 10 est on tuesday night, but that time works for me. Rather do it then than Wednesday or Thursday. I'll be able to play unless Eznark tries to trick me into playing Wildstar instead.

turnbuckle

I'm not free until about 10 est on tuesday night, but that time works for me. Rather do it then than Wednesday or Thursday. I'll be able to play unless Eznark tries to trick me into playing Wildstar instead.

If you'd rather do it tomorrow than Wednesday or Thursday just show up and stop making excuses. Eznark isn't your keeper.

DietRob

If you want to go tonight around 10:30 - 11p ET can be online then. Just PM me or post ITT

Turned on my TV and it was on ESPN right as they were playing the United States anthem. I guess this is some kind of sign I should try and watch this world cup game. I really don't understand much of soccer though.

HOLY SHIT... USA SCORES.. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALL

rofl

Melky hits a leadoff double, looks like OF throws the ball into the grass 5 feet in front of him so I take off for 3rd, ball is suddenly at short so I get into a rundown and end up safe at 3rd.....

Melky scores on a Lawrie ground out

I win 1-0 lol

ecnal

If you want to go tonight around 10:30 - 11p ET can be online then. Just PM me or post ITT

Turned on my TV and it was on ESPN right as they were playing the United States anthem. I guess this is some kind of sign I should try and watch this world cup game. I really don't understand much of soccer though.

HOLY SHIT... USA SCORES.. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALL

just got home... not sure if you're around.

DietRob

just got home... not sure if you're around.

I am but I'm super tired. I had to get up pretty early this morning for a dr appt. I'm going to head to bed. Is this typically the time you get home through the week?

If you could play an hour earlier that would be great. If not I'll plan to stay up a bit later tomorrow night and we can play our first game. Then finish out our second game wednesday or thursday night.

ecnal

I am but I'm super tired. I had to get up pretty early this morning for a dr appt. I'm going to head to bed. Is this typically the time you get home through the week?

If you could play an hour earlier that would be great. If not I'll plan to stay up a bit later tomorrow night and we can play our first game. Then finish out our second game wednesday or thursday night.

it depends, but i can probably be on around 7 pacific tomorrow -- i'll let you know!

Top Bottom