• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DCX

DCX
rofl

Melky hits a leadoff double, looks like OF throws the ball into the grass 5 feet in front of him so I take off for 3rd, ball is suddenly at short so I get into a rundown and end up safe at 3rd.....

Melky scores on a Lawrie ground out

I win 1-0 lol
We would still be playing if not for that..idk how he wasn't out :-

DCX

We would still be playing if not for that..idk how he wasn't out :-

DCX

You also got a double play on a throw I saw go into right field lol......I was surprised when I had no men on base when the game came back and didn't crash

I can probably play around 10 tonight.......oh wait, this Yanks-Jays game probably won't be over then lol

ecnal

I am but I'm super tired. I had to get up pretty early this morning for a dr appt. I'm going to head to bed. Is this typically the time you get home through the week?

If you could play an hour earlier that would be great. If not I'll plan to stay up a bit later tomorrow night and we can play our first game. Then finish out our second game wednesday or thursday night.

shooting to be on around 7 pacific!

CB has left our league. Thanks for making it official by posting in here!

Apparently I can toggle users very easily, so I can let anybody else control the Dodgers. For now I'll control the Dodgers since they're in the other league, so if there's anyone else in the NL who wants to (They're in the AL) then speak up. When can you play Crimson?

turnbuckle

Been here, haven't seen a challenge or your team appear available. I stepped away for a few minutes, maybe while I was you sent it?

turnbuckle

Gg Bob, fantastic pitching man. I have to go now, sorry I kept pausing. Was on the phone with my dad...gotta go help him out :/ thought I'd be here for two but I guess I can't. I'm fine with simming or trying to get our last one in later this week.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Ecnal.

I was terrible this game. The ump was fucking me hard core the first few innings on strike calls. I made mistakes by throwing 2 seamers down the pipe just to try to get strikes. Those pitches resulted in a few HR's.

My offense was the worst it's been all year. 2 hits.. Jesus. Tyson Ross was throwing a NASTY slider that would break about 2 foot off the plate. Just an all around awful game for me.

But hey, at least the connection was good.

turnbuckle

Let's just sim it. I don't mind if I lose. Not making the playoffs just means less opportunities for this game to piss me off lol

v1lla21

Game crapped out on me 2 times and sanjuro said he was having problems. Gave is all over the place but I still love it. Lol.

CRIMSON IF YOU CAN HEAR ME COME PLAY MARIO KART WITH US! I SETUP THE ROOM!

p.s.

fuck you nintendo for your piece of shit messaging system

Damn I missed it :( if only there was a decent messaging or invite system. Next time send me a PM on here I'll probably notice it quicker.

I've been playing too much MK though it's making my MLB skills deteriorate. Ph33 completely shut me down both games the other night. Nothing but pop ups and strike outs while he was hitting home runs with pitchers lol.

DietRob

I forgot, when is the advance?

Ecnal and I might not be able to play our last game until Friday. He's on west coast and i'll probably be in bed by the time he gets home tonight, was the same last night too.

DietRob

OK. Thanks. I'll get with him and see if we can make our game before the advance. If not we should be able to get it in not too much longer after 10CT

What a weird game. Gg. Damn that 9 run 4th, hr destroys my pitchers confidence and had no one in the pen. I cant believe I just had a 10 hit game abd you kept your starter in the entire time.

Top Bottom