• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Real pitchers duel tonight that will probably end in a 8th inning disconnect, like they all do.

DietRob

gg ecnal

way to come back there at the very end. on that big hit you got to center field it wouldn't let me control hamilton. i'm confident that if i could have controlled him i could have ran down that fly ball. in the end though you did it. very nice comeback.

i'm on a 4 game skid now and likely won't even make the playoffs. i started so strong too going 9-0 in my first nine games.

ecnal

gg rob.

don't know how many more solid/good balls i could have hit that game without scoring, but finally broke through.

DietRob

yea quite a few of those deep balls i was holding my breath while watching the ball drop into my glove on the warning track.

in hindsight i should of just said fuck it and put chapman in even though he was only partially warm. game/you punished me for trying to get a complete game with cueto.

After they're done, I'm going to sim and advance. Doesn't look like Pete and Eznark could ever hook up so I'm going to sim those two. Turnbuckle-Bob will be simmed as well due to bad luck it seems, and I'm giving FMT the two wins over McNeily because...where the hell are you McNeily? I know you're alive!

Dodgers @ Athletics
Brewers @ Reds
Blue Jays @ Padres
Tigers @ White Sox
Cubs @ Mets
Rays @ Angels
Red Sox @ Yankees
Braves @ Nationals
Cardinals @ Giants

yes it finally vanced!

oh i play the dodgers. so again i can't play -_-

I took over for CB. When do you want to get dat ass taken

I'll be free after 10 CTish, maybe earlier

And you can swap users/teams very easily, it's great

and v1lla let me know when you're around

Well that's great! I can't get into the online franchise cause it keeps telling me my connection to the show has been lost!

if anyone has better luck...

ecnal

BigJonsson, hollar when you can get some games in.

should be easy to schedule something for the weekend if you've got time.

FMT, v1lla, I'll be around after like 5 CT today to take dat ass

Also we still need somebody to take over temporarily for the Nationals, preferably a team in the AL for competitive reasons

They really need to integrate take me out to the ballgame better

like why does it stop if someone is out

oakland fans are stupid why yall booing clear balls lol

Top Bottom