• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

i

turnbuckle

Turnbuckle, you around?

Hey, sorry man couldn't play that late last night. I have a kickball double-header tonight from 7-9:30ish pm. The teams in our league all get together at the bar afterwards for awhile, but if you're able to play tonight around 10 I can skip the kickball after-party this time. I just found out I won't be able to play Thursday or Friday night so any of tonight-Wednesday night can work. I'll stay up later (as late as 1am) to play those games if you're able to.

turnbuckle

I can play after the afterparty. I work nights Monday-Wednesday andusually sm up real late those days

You just want to get at me after I've had a couple of drinks. Good strategy, actually. haha.

Also...the online stats for our league are all kinds of messed up when you look on the site. For example:

N3FYujN.png

I have no idea what the numbers mean...but those Cardinals players sure do get around....

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The fall from the top has been rough. 4 game losing streak has put me at risk in my division. Gonna have to sweep ez

oh, and big surprise even the stats are fucked up. nice job sds.

I'm playing Dodgers in a series or two from now and I'll need a few subs to do it. I can count on three of you to fill in right!?

turnbuckle

Drizz, our kickball games got cancelled tonight due to weather. A little lightning and water never hurt anyone.

Anywho, I'll be able to play earlier tonight. Just lemme know a time; I'll probably be home around 9:30 or so (a bit later or earlier depending on if your availability)

Drizz, our kickball games got cancelled tonight due to weather. A little lightning and water never hurt anyone.

Anywho, I'll be able to play earlier tonight. Just lemme know a time; I'll probably be home around 9:30 or so (a bit later or earlier depending on if your availability)
I can go in 20

Nvm, my roommate is finishing a movie. Is 11 ok with u?

Top Bottom