• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

turnbuckle

This is really dumb. Game just showed the ball thrown away on my screen, my runners start to advance, then out instantly while the ball is out of play...

Mrbob

Dmncnby2k9 there is a big thunderstorm in the area right now so I don't want to risk playing. Have no idea if my power will stay on. It'll probably be too late to play tonight once it passes. I can play again tomorrow around this time or perhaps earlier on wed night.

Edit: Screw it I'll roll the dice. Be on soon.

Dmncnby2k9 there is a big thunderstorm in the area right now so I don't want to risk playing. Have no idea if my power will stay on. It'll probably be too late to play tonight once it passes. I can play again tomorrow around this time or perhaps earlier on wed night.

Edit: Screw it I'll roll the dice. Be on soon.

just got home bro. i can play one

I'm ready ph33.

I want to play two games against you as the Dodgers when that series comes up so I can get you back for beating my ass with them! But we play our 2nd series against each other right before that.

Gg. Should've had about 4 runs but the fucking baserunning with multiple runners does the weirdest shit. I cant believe I fucking lost back to back games in the 9th.

turnbuckle

Gg. Sjouldve had about 4 runs but the fucking baderunning eith multiple runners does the weirdest shit. I cant believe I fucking lost back to back games in the 9th.

Yeah I imagine we both got screwed a few times at least. This just isn't fun, it's frustrating. Hard to get a clean game. I would rather deal with the old catcher/dropped strike glitch than this

Fucking Span! Gets a hit his first at bat and his last for your only two baserunners the whole game!

Gattis is a beast if all my games had actually counted he would have so many HRs and RBIs

turnbuckle

I'm bowing out of the league. Work, personal life, and the glitches/network issues just drained my willingness to play. My availability for getting games in is terrible and I'm usually half awake by the time I'm able to play. I really don't think I'm gonna do another league again, either. This year just killed my enjoyment of the game. It sucks because this group of people here are fun to play with and me bailing fucks things up for you all and the commish. But I just can't do it anymore. Sorry

eznark

Banned
Ok I'm done

So on just about every single ball in play, what my screen was showing was different than what the game had decided was correct. On one play the catcher threw the ball to the shortstop...who was still in left field after making a cutoff throw.

This game is broken. As. Fuck.

I'm out.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yep, I saw at least 4 fielding glitches on my side and I imagine you saw the same with the baserunning you did that game. Fucking thing is trash. It was fun while it lasted.

HEY MAYBE NEXT YEAR GUYS.....
yea fucking right

I'm still down to play some with you guys in here but i think this league is a giant waste of everyones time.

For the people who are left and either are 1) Willing to deal with that shit 2) Don't have these issues that often:

Do you guys want to nuke this and start a smaller one? Hell, maybe we can do fantasy drafts..and we can make our own rules, etc.

eznark

Banned
Not your fault ph33, and it's happening enough that I'm not willing to schedule games. If I'm around and feel like it I'll play pickup games but there is too much good stuff to put up with that.

I'm just disappointed that they keep putting out the same shit every year. Last year was probably the best it ever got!

I guess I shouldn't trust online play in any sports title not by EA

Top Bottom