• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

So, I sent out a PSN message for those who didn't draft...and the draft time will be at 7:30 ET.

There's 600 picks total, and 50 per team. But as we all know, only 25 rounds really matters. So with maximum 20 seconds per pick, and 300 picks (and a few won't be there) it should take about an hour and a half if you want to go that deep.

I figured that gives east coasters enough time to get to fireworks and west coasters late enough to start? I hope?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
We will have trades right? Also phee anyway you could lock down free agency until maybe Sunday? I'm sure there will be tons of great players still left un-drafted. Have fun drafting tonight fellas.

This post brought to you by free wifi and the couches of women's boutiques in Chicago.

PS. Niketown was cool. KD's new shoes are fugly.

Who all will be able to make it? I'd like to start a party regardless of whether you have a mic or not

Although I guess if no one else has it, fuck it

Mrbob

I probably won't be able to make it at that time. Going to a murica 4th of july party for a little bit during the evening. It is fine though as the CPU will probably do a better drafting job than me.

I'll be there and I have a mic. Doesn't the PS4 come with a little cheap mic?

I think it's just that shitty little earset. In fact I have no idea what happened with mine!

And yeah, it appears that the CPU does a decent job drafting. I highly doubt anyone comes away not impressed with their team. In the dummy 6 player league we had dudes like Masahiro Tanaka in triple A lol

Pitching depth won't be an issue at all it's probably mostly hitting but even then everyone will have plenty to go around

The last time I checked, a few teams still aren't signed in. Fortunately for you guys I think we can change teams even halfway through the season. I'm going to give you guys the teams you had before.

I think it was v1lla and DCX. I think Bob or dmncn signed in but it was 9/12 when I checked

See yall in 3 1/2 hours...whoever yall may be lol

Me
Jonsson
Crimson
Ecnal?
Ache?

Anybody? lol

The last time I checked, a few teams still aren't signed in. Fortunately for you guys I think we can change teams even halfway through the season. I'm going to give you guys the teams you had before.

I think it was v1lla and DCX. I think Bob or dmncn signed in but it was 9/12 when I checked

See yall in 3 1/2 hours...whoever yall may be lol

Me
Jonsson
Crimson
Ecnal?
Ache?

Anybody? lol

I'll be there. Unless I fall asleep. Maybe I should go take a nap...

thanks for waiting on ouur good from commie, drizzler!

this is not lagging but...the framerate is not good lmao. am i playing ken griffey junior baseball

i can't wait to play with this team in colorado, some stats gonna get padded

We can play up to 4 games at once:

Week 1:
Pirates @ Braves
Giants @ Jays
Padres @ Marlins
Cubs @ Rockies
Reds @ Yankees
Dodgers @ Brewers

Week 2:
Giants @ Rockies
Reds @ Dodgers
Yankees @ Padres
Braves @ Jays
Cubs @ Brewers
Marlins @ Pirates

Week 3:
Giants @ Brewers
Cubs @ Reds
Jays @ Rockies
Dodgers @ Padres
Pirates @ Yankees
Marlins @ Braves

Week 4:
Giants @ Reds
Pirates @ Dodgers
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins
Brewers @ Jays

SP
J. Fernandez
H. Ryu
A. Sanchez
J. Samardzija
A. Griffin

RP:
T. Collins
J. Diekman
A. Loup
A. Reed
H. Street
J. Crain

CP: F. Rodriguez

C: E. Gattis
1B: B. Moss
2B: D. Pedroia
SS: E. Andrus
3B: D. Wright
LF: Y. Cespedes
CF: C. Crawford
RF: R. Braun

Bench:
B. Revere
M. Holliday
M. Scutaro
V. Martinez
A. Pierzynski

SP:
D. Price
P. Corbin
T. Lincecum
B. Colon
J. Quintana

RP:
F. Rodney
J. Nathan
C. Janssen
S. Cishek
K. Farnsworth
A. Ramos

CP:
J. Papelbon

C: S. Perez, J. Arencibia
1B: J. Mauer, A. Pujols
2B: R. Cano
3B:M. Carpenter, D. Freese
SS:I. Desmond
LF:M. Kemp
CF:A. Jones, P. Bourjous
RF:J. Bautista, C. Blackmon

our connection usually isn't this ass. this feels like a game that isnt gonna finish lol

the latency is fine but there are a lot of " what is happening" plays

advance times will be same so prioritize doing game one

thank god that bounced off the wall lol

sVed by the ground rule double lol

Top Bottom