• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Fucking trash ass game, first game with Jonsson disconnects and in 2nd game Ryu gets hurt in the first inning and another reliever dies and I have to scrap the whole way :(

Now I check DL and nothing happens to them!

Awesome game crimson. That was supposed to be out of the zone. I leave Papelbon in the lineup and he gets me a hit. Then gives up a walk off same innings. Shouldve pinched!

2nd game in a row that I won with a walk off homerun in the bottom of the 11th!

Awesome game crimson. That was supposed to be out of the zone. I leave Papelbon in the lineup and he gets me a hit. Then gives up a walk off same innings. Shouldve pinched!

Yeah it was! Both of out pitchers got a hit in extras lol. My team was making some great plays defensively this game. Probably looked a lot different on your screen though lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow GG FMT. I have no idea what happened in the 7th or 8th inning there were 2 throws that I swear I pressed the O button and both times the fielder threw it to home like a retard. I have no idea what was up with that really gave that game away at that point.

Great job making the comeback for the walk off win though bro.

Wow GG FMT. I have no idea what happened in the 7th or 8th inning there were 2 throws that I swear I pressed the O button and both times the fielder threw it to home like a retard. I have no idea what was up with that really gave that game away at that point.

Great job making the comeback for the walk off win though bro.

yeah that was a good intense game! your pitching is tough. i had no business winning it, you were hitting better than i was but somehow my guys were getting to the balls. i was wondering if i was seeing something that wasn't actually happening when you threw to home twice but i guess it did happen! i was trying to stay away from puig since i have been raped repeatedly by him and in doing so i served up a couple meat balls to your other guys on those 2 homeruns. see you later in the season for the rematch!

DietRob

yeah that was a good intense game! your pitching is tough. i had no business winning it, you were hitting better than i was but somehow my guys were getting to the balls. i was wondering if i was seeing something that wasn't actually happening when you threw to home twice but i guess it did happen! i was trying to stay away from puig since i have been raped repeatedly by him and in doing so i served up a couple meat balls to your other guys on those 2 homeruns. see you later in the season for the rematch!

In my other few games Puig has been my best hitter by far. You dealt with him extremely well. I think you actually struck him out all but 1 AB. Yea I can't wait for the rematch too. Finally a game where I can be competitive with you. We all know you wipe my ass up and down the field in madden. LOL

In my other few games Puig has been my best hitter by far. You dealt with him extremely well. I think you actually struck him out all but 1 AB. Yea I can't wait for the rematch too. Finally a game where I can be competitive with you. We all know you wipe my ass up and down the field in madden. LOL

lol you are a better baseballer than i am. i lucked out! and in football it's hard to beat the niners. they are highly rated at nearly every position and have one of the cheapest videogame QB's since 2004 mike vick. i feel bad that i use them but it is what it is! is your actual favorite team the cowboys btw?

DietRob

lol you are a better baseballer than i am. i lucked out! and in football it's hard to beat the niners. they are highly rated at nearly every position and have one of the cheapest videogame QB's since 2004 mike vick. i feel bad that i use them but it is what it is! is your actual favorite team the cowboys btw?

Well the Cowboys used to be my favorite team back in the 90's when they were everyone's favorite team my cousin was born in dallas and lived there for a while so I started rooting for them. . I only took them in our league because they were the best available team. Honestly I don't really have a favorite team in the NFL. I don't watch much football due to my geographical location the team in my city is barely qualified to be in the NFL, bungles. lol

DietRob

Hey apparently I need you guys to vote yes (pleease) for my trade for Chapman.. Even with commish powers I can't figure out how to make it go through.

I've never traded anyone in any of these league before so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what.

In other trade news I need good Starting Pitchers all of my starting pitchers are rated below 90. Lets make some deals fellas.

Hey apparently I need you guys to vote yes (pleease) for my trade for Chapman.. Even with commish powers I can't figure out how to make it go through.

I've never traded anyone in any of these league before so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what.

In other trade news I need good Starting Pitchers all of my starting pitchers are rated below 90. Lets make some deals fellas.

Is he on Giants? If so then wait for v1lla. V1lla is joining tonight

speaking of that sorry v1lla! I told you I was going to go send an invite then i forgot, fuck

You too man. Both of us were pitching good. All either of us could get was solo homeruns.

We're both way too swing happy haha

I also hate when this game glitches out on passed balls/wild pitches......I sent a runner from first and it looked like he hadn't moved much when the catcher had the ball so i sent him back, so I see the icon move almost all the way to 2nd and then move back towards first and get thrown out easily =/

GG Drizzler!
Gg! Joe Nathan played 3 batters and 3 pitches. A walk, a hit and Left the bases loaded with a 3-0 count. Farnsworth has to come in and give up the inevitable Grandslam. Felt like I woildve had a comeback in the 7th but his CF makes a perfect throw at the plate. Woildve had runners ay the corners down 2 with 1 out and momentum. Huge play.

DietRob

Is he on Giants? If so then wait for v1lla. V1lla is joining tonight

speaking of that sorry v1lla! I told you I was going to go send an invite then i forgot, fuck

Yea it is. Wasn't sure if Villa was playing since he hasn't posted ITT for over a week.

I also hate when this game glitches out on passed balls/wild pitches......I sent a runner from first and it looked like he hadn't moved much when the catcher had the ball so i sent him back, so I see the icon move almost all the way to 2nd and then move back towards first and get thrown out easily =/
In the first game we played I had gone 7 innings without throwing a ball. I was hoping to see if I could do that the whole game :p

Remaining week one games:
jonsson vs v1lla
drizzler vs ecnal
phee vs bob
dcx vs rob

If you need to get a hold of villa message him on psn at v1lla21. i will tell him to post here more but he always replies there

I remember that. You were almost on the base when you sent him back I knew it had messed up on your end

I'm way too swing happy especially with the better hitters! I usually get more walks the farther down the lineup I'm at.

How does advancing work in this league?

v1lla21

Oh yeah sorry for not responding on here more often. I'm mostly on mobile and just post in random threads without checking who quoted me. Yeah, I respond within 5 minutes of getting a message on PSN.

some glitches get me tagged out. I keep running bases because it looks like the fielders won't get to the ball in time but as soon as I get to 2nd or 3rd, I'm out :/

Oh yeah sorry for not responding on here more often. I'm mostly on mobile and just post in random threads without checking who quoted me. Yeah, I respond within 5 minutes of getting a message on PSN.

some glitches get me tagged out. I keep running bases because it looks like the fielders won't get to the ball in time but as soon as I get to 2nd or 3rd, I'm out :/

There was one that I felt bad about, you were attempting triple with ortiz and I threw to third and then 2nd to get him out, I knew that was an accident on your part

spent the next 2 pitches trying to nail your guy so I wouldn't feel bad, he kept getting out of the way, so I settled for a flyout lol

I remember that. You were almost on the base when you sent him back I knew it had messed up on your end

I'm way too swing happy especially with the better hitters! I usually get more walks the farther down the lineup I'm at.

How does advancing work in this league?

Haven't thought....right now we have to get all game 1 games done before I can advance

I think we should do 2-3 week advances at a time?

v1lla21

Lol. I was wondering why you were pitching like that. I think it was 1st and 6th inning where you scored all those runs. Shit was fucking crazy.

If anyone wants to play, hit me up. I'm going to be home all day long.

Ohhh, is that why you hit one of my guys in our game? lol

I'm playing with a headset now so I can chat in-game if something goes wrong

Villa, how late can you play?

v1lla21

Ohhh, is that why you hit one of my guys in our game? lol

I'm playing with a headset now so I can chat in-game if something goes wrong

Villa, how late can you play?
10:30pm PST. I'm going to get some food right now. So I'll be back within 30 minutes.

The game supports in-game chat? So you guys can hear me when I bitch for giving away HRs? Lol.

10:30pm PST. I'm going to get some food right now. So I'll be back within 30 minutes.

The game supports in-game chat? So you guys can hear me when I bitch for giving away HRs? Lol.

Ok, I may be able to play tonight.......depends how the Jays game goes =/

I don't know if there is in-game chat lol, I assumed it did?

I thiiiiink there's in game chat. I may or may not have heard turnbuckle at one point before, lol

Still pissed about that 2nd game with Jonsson. Goddamnit did way too much dumb shit. sorry I had to take it out on you v1lla lol

v1lla21

I thiiiiink there's in game chat. I may or may not have heard turnbuckle at one point before, lol

Still pissed about that 2nd game with Jonsson. Goddamnit did way too much dumb shit. sorry I had to take it out on you v1lla lol
Lololo. Nah it's cool, I don't really care if I lose. Honestly, I just play the game to relax. Sometimes it doesn't happen but whatever. Lol.

We can play up to 4 games at once:

Week 1:
Giants @ Jays
Reds @ Yankees

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Giants @ Brewers
Dodgers @ Padres
Pirates @ Yankees

Week 4:
Giants @ Reds
Pirates @ Dodgers
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins
Brewers @ Jays

Games remaining. Let's try to knock out weeks 1 and 2 so we can get 5 and 6 going.

I don't know what's going on with DCX and why he isn't posting here, but message him on PSN too

Unbelievable. I was playing so damn good. Un fucking believable! DCX went offline against me when I was batting out of my mind. I love Marlins Park!

Where are tou ecnal, i want to release some anger on San Diego

DietRob

Phee I sent you a trade offer if you want Puig

You get Puig and Kyle Lohse
I get Fernandez and Braun.

Top Bottom