• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

That was a pretty solid pitcher's duel for a few innings. One of these days I'm going to live the dream and win while having more runs than hits.

Week 1:
Reds @ Yankees
Giants @ Jays

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Pirates @ Yankees

Week 4:
Giants @ Reds
Pirates @ Dodgers
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins

Games remaining!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'll commit 110% to being around after 10pm ET tonight. I just re-upped my ps+ membership it lapsed because my cc expired.

It looks like we will at least advance week 1 tonight. Here's week 5:

Jays @ Reds
Padres @ Giants
Cubs @ Pirates
Yankees @ Braves
Rockies @ Brewers
Dodgers @ Marlins

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Pirates @ Yankees

Week 4:
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins

Games remaining!

Whenever you're ready, Rob.

Lmao good game Jonsson. You stole bases like fucking crazy. I was laughing every time you did.

In the first game I was replying to a message you sent, went back into the game, and somehow I committed an error and you had a guy on first lol

v1lla21

In the first game I was replying to a message you sent, went back into the game, and somehow I committed an error and you had a guy on first lol
Oh yeah. I figured that out after you got the ball and you didn't throw to first. I felt bad about it so I tried to get myself out.

DietRob

How about in 30min? Drove to pick up some stuff. If you can't that's fine. I'll be on around 4pm PST. Tomorrow. My soccer game got canceled.

That's perfect actually going to make a sandwhich real quick just psn message me when your ready or pm here, whatever.

DietRob

gg villa

for whatever reason that game was really choppy while you were pitching, the ball was jumping all over the place and next thing I know it would go from looking like a high pitch to something low. weird.

v1lla21

Great game Rob! I hate your cutter!

gg villa

for whatever reason that game was really choppy while you were pitching, the ball was jumping all over the place and next thing I know it would go from looking like a high pitch to something low. weird.

That's cuz I was using my AOL internets to throw you off.

DietRob

Haha.. between your AOL and my now wireless connection it worked wonders.

I really need to re-run my cables downstairs I'd really like to get the PS4 back on ethernet. I have no idea why it quit working either. I didn't move or change anything. Just up and quit working before I went on vacation. Pisses me off.

and in shocking news, my game with dmn disconnected in the 7th. he can have the win though he was winning 6-3 and i doubt i would've scored 1 more run, let alone 3!

took care of that

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Pirates @ Yankees

Week 4:
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins

Week 5:
Padres @ Giants
Cubs @ Pirates

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Pirates @ Yankees

Have you guys scheduled your games? I'm gonna give yall till tomorrow night to figure out when to play. Otherwise I'm simming!

I'm thinking after Sunday it will be 3 games a week.

Top Bottom