• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Gg. Wth happened in the bottom of the third? Im guessing that on your screen Price was thrown out at home?

This is the complete game log for that half inning.

Marlins batting. Carpenter struck out on a dropped third strike. Price grounded to center for a single. Blackmon doubled to center. Price advances to third. Blackmon reached third on a wild pitch. Desmond struck out looking on a 2-2 curveball.
Runs: 0 Hits: 2 Walks:0 Pitches: 12 Runners left on: 1

THATS ONLY TWO OUTS! So the log says I scored a run on that play. Wild pitch went to the fish tanks and i steal 2 bases. His pitcher was halfway to home when he caught it and couldnt make a tag. Heres the thing. I never got a run. And all of a sudden I have 2 outs. THE LOG SAYS WHAT I SAW. but I got 0 runs. Not to mention the log is perfectly fine with giving me a 2 out inning! That straight up shook me and I give up the only 5 runs of the game with 35 pitches in the next inning. First of which I walked in.

v1lla21

Jonsson ded after the Jays game is over. And me too. Got to go to work early. Oh BTW, I'll be getting out of work at 5pm PST so I'll probably be home by 6pm. If

Jonsson ded after the Jays game is over. And me too. Got to go to work early. Oh BTW, I'll be getting out of work at 5pm PST so I'll probably be home by 6pm. If

Yea, I got too tired to play

I work until midnightish eastern Tuesday and Wednesday, but I can play when I get home around 12:45 or so

ecnal

Gg. Wth happened in the bottom of the third? Im guessing that on your screen Price was thrown out at home?

This is the complete game log for that half inning.

Marlins batting. Carpenter struck out on a dropped third strike. Price grounded to center for a single. Blackmon doubled to center. Price advances to third. Blackmon reached third on a wild pitch. Desmond struck out looking on a 2-2 curveball.
Runs: 0 Hits: 2 Walks:0 Pitches: 12 Runners left on: 1

THATS ONLY TWO OUTS! So the log says I scored a run on that play. Wild pitch went to the fish tanks and i steal 2 bases. His pitcher was halfway to home when he caught it and couldnt make a tag. Heres the thing. I never got a run. And all of a sudden I have 2 outs. THE LOG SAYS WHAT I SAW. but I got 0 runs. Not to mention the log is perfectly fine with giving me a 2 out inning! That straight up shook me and I give up the only 5 runs of the game with 35 pitches in the next inning. First of which I walked in.

Ya, you were tagged out on my screen.

Look at the final score in the league tho - says I won 5-1 so I guess the run did count.

lol.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
DCX you around?

I'll be available to play tonight after around 10pm ET.

Already sent PM too. Anyone played him recently?

For new page:

Week 1:
Giants @ Jays
Reds @ Yankees

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Giants @ Brewers
Pirates @ Yankees

Week 4:
Giants @ Reds
Pirates @ Dodgers
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins
Brewers @ Jays

I've messaged DCX on PSN to post here more, but pretty sure he'll reply if you get him on PSN (DCXgaf)

jonsson talks in that shitty eastern time

:(

I can play Thursday or Friday evening, I'll let y'all know which one I'm free....need to see if I have plans

hi DCX!

also, we've got 2 games left per week for the first 3 weeks---if we can get those 6 games knocked out by friday, we can advance three more weeks on friday!

Week 1:
Giants @ Jays
Reds @ Yankees

Week 2:
Yankees @ Padres
Cubs @ Brewers

Week 3:
Pirates @ Yankees

Week 4:
Giants @ Reds
Pirates @ Dodgers
Padres @ Cubs
Yankees @ Marlins

DietRob

My bad fellas...I can play tonight from 9:30 est on.

DCX

I might be able to play tonight. I'm not too sure though because I have a dinner planned tonight. If so I'll message you on PSN a little after 11p et

DietRob

Sounds good!

DCX

I'm sorry I'm pretty tired tonight. It's been a long day of entertaining clients. I honestly just feel like watching some sportscenter to find out whats up with this Lebron madness (sorry phee) and head to bed. Will you be around tomorrow sometime after 10pm?

Top Bottom