• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well I guess I don't get to play again until next week. Dang.

I'll in Denver july 28 - 31st I think those are the dates.

For new page:

Week 5 (Advancing Sunday night at the latest):
Cubs @ Pirates

Week 7: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Rockies @ Padres (Later tonight)
Cubs @ Yankees

Week 8: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Marlins @ Jays
Yankees @ Giants
Padres @ Brewers
Dodgers @ Cubs

Since week 5 is advancing tonight we'll unlock 9 and 10. There's a slim chance week 11 does as well...I'll post that up just in case.

Cubs/Pirates let us know when/if you're going to play. I'm not playing my week 7 game till really late so you've got till midnight CT at least.

Week 7: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Cubs @ Yankees

Week 8: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Yankees @ Giants
Padres @ Brewers
Dodgers @ Cubs

Week 9 (Advances August 1st at the latest):
Reds @ Padres
Brewers @ Pirates
Jays @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Rockies @ Marlins
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10 (Advances August 1st at the latest):
Pirates @ Reds
Braves @ Padres
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

Week 11 (???):
Brewers @ Yankees
Reds @ Marlins
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs
Giants @ Braves
Rockies @ Dodgers

Almost halfway!

Mrbob

Probably be a little later sorry, around 10. Might have to head out for a little bit. I'll message here when I'm back.

ROFL

Crashed with 1 on, 2 out, 2 strikes in the 9th down by 2

Drizzler can have the win though
You know you were gonna swing and miss on Rodneys out of the zone high 98 fast ball anyways. :D

I messed up my double switch :(

Harper came so close to tying it in the 7th, ah well
Yeah that bunt into a double play with a man on first and second with no outs was a big one.

Sucks Pujols 2 hr game doesn't get recorded.

so they have a patch that was basically dedicated to improving online and nothing apparently has improved so why am I to believe anything will change in the next decade :(

I've still had some base running problems and new glitches like 2 at bats in a row with one player. At first it seemed like it helped but it's just as bad as before.

Mrbob

Good game DMNCNBY. My defense is so bad, cost me that game. Two errors leading to unearned runs smh defense. That and the Posey 2 run homer that went inches foul.

GG ecnal. masterful plate discipline by you. you do not fucking swing at anything that is one inch out of the zone lol

Too late for me to play another game tonight. Have to get up early tomorrow for work.

except that you have time to fit one dota game in

rofl that ball hit marlon byrd in the face and gave him a broken cheek

the playoffs are going to be great. we have a lot of really good players in this league. it's a shame pistolpete couldn't make this round cause I always liked my battles with him

You guys better stream these playoffs. That was a really competitive pick up game between you and dmn the other day. I replaced my broken copy of the show, so I'm down for a game anytime.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I want to trade Puig for a top tier 90+ pitcher.

I tried to trade Puig and Loushe to phee for His top pitcher and Braun but he ignored me lol

I want to trade Puig for a top tier 90+ pitcher.

I tried to trade Puig and Loushe to phee for His top pitcher and Braun but he ignored me lol

I want Puig but I'm not sure I want to get rid of Strasburg or CC.

ph33 needs to trade me my man Gattis! Stolen from me one pick before I was about to pick him!

Mrbob

I should be free around 9 central.

To add insult to injury to that error fest which cost me the game last night, I also lost my best pitcher in the second inning. Adam Wainwright went down with an arm injury. Not sure how long he is gone, but not like it matters. Having a cursed season.

Top Bottom