• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

He's not on the disabled list so I guess he'd be okay

Game tried rubberbanding for me when I hit a deep fly ball and ecnal's RF dropped the ball and let it hit him in the face LOL, broken cheeks out 2 games

Week 7: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Cubs @ Yankees

Week 8: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Yankees @ Giants
Padres @ Brewers

Week 9 (Advances August 1st at the latest):
Reds @ Padres
Brewers @ Pirates
Jays @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Rockies @ Marlins
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10 (Advances August 1st at the latest):
Pirates @ Reds
Braves @ Padres
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

DCX where art thou?

v1lla21

Giants here

Yankees, dodgers, cubs, when do you have time to play? Message me on PSN: v1lla21 I don't get home until 5pm PST!

Just for the record, both times your runner took off, that was your doing. I pressed nothing.
Haha, I always thought holding L sent him once the windup started. Always thought me getting thrown out like that was from the user stepping off. The more you know!

Gg! Pitcher duel! Mine were beasting with 3 hits allowed in 10 innings. Whereas his threw out a countless amt of baserunners.

The time where you threw out the guy who didn't tag, how do I send just him back and not my guy on 3rd also?

And after starting 0-5, I am officially a playoff contender. :D

The time where you threw out the guy who didn't tag, how do I send just him back and not my guy on 3rd also?

I think you have to do it one at a time. I would have just sent the guy back to first during the fly ball, then sent the guy from 2nd to 3rd once the catch was made

fifa?

If Bob can play DCX first let him do that since that's the only game left on an advance. I'll see if he's online today and shoot him a message. I haven't seen him post in here in over a week either.

Week 7: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Cubs @ Yankees

Week 8: (Advances Saturday July 26th at the latest)
Yankees @ Giants
Padres @ Brewers

Week 9 (Advances August 1st at the latest):
Reds @ Padres
Brewers @ Pirates
Jays @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10 (Advances August 1st at the latest):
Pirates @ Reds
Braves @ Padres
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

If Bob can play DCX first let him do that since that's the only game left on an advance. I'll see if he's online today and shoot him a message. I haven't seen him post in here in over a week either.

I will. Same for acheron if he's around tonight to play ecnal.

Edit: didn't see his post looks like he will be around!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I just got done getting my ass handed to me over and over again trying to do Devils Lair with randoms on Destiny.

Never fucking again will I play this game with randoms. So frustrating. The one guy swear to Christ did nothing but stand in one spot drop a few dudes and then die and need to be revived. He ended up quitting after the 2nd attempt the other dude was pretty good but I think it might be impossible to complete that mission with less than 3 people cooperating together.

Anyone want to play later tonight?

I just got done getting my ass handed to me over and over again trying to do Devils Lair with randoms on Destiny.

Never fucking again will I play this game with randoms. So frustrating. The one guy swear to Christ did nothing but stand in one spot drop a few dudes and then die and need to be revived. He ended up quitting after the 2nd attempt the other dude was pretty good but I think it might be impossible to complete that mission with less than 3 people cooperating together.

Anyone want to play later tonight?
Sure, I just had the most amazing group of randoms. We revived each other so many damn times. Beat devils lair with my lvl 6! :D

DCX

DCX
Possibly got time to do your next week's game too after? I can relay the message to Villa he's on PSN right now. But it's late there on the east coast so I'd know if you can't

PS you're my week 10 opponent
I'll play another after if Bob shows up!

DCX

I'll play another after if Bob shows up!

DCX

I relayed it to him!
jays or giants: game?

Giants are on PSN right now but I'm not sure if he's going to be able to play. He's in Destiny

Okay, so with Week 7 getting wrapped up right now, we will have week 11 tonight!

Week 8:
Yankees @ Giants
Padres @ Brewers

Week 9:
Reds @ Padres
Brewers @ Pirates
Jays @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10:
Pirates @ Reds
Braves @ Padres
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

Week 11:
Brewers @ Yankees
Reds @ Marlins
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs
Giants @ Braves
Rockies @ Dodgers

And one of the last two week 8 games is probably being played tonight, so week 8 is nearly complete as well. Brewers/Padres you guys talk yet?

Top Bottom