• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Week 9:
Reds @ Padres
Jays @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10:
Pirates @ Reds
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

Week 11:
Brewers @ Yankees
Reds @ Marlins
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs
Giants @ Braves
Rockies @ Dodgers

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Dodgers @ Padres
Pirates @ Giants
Cubs @ Jays
Yankees @ Marlins

The Braves are the only team that has beat the Padres and the Pirates!

GG ecnal! You should swing more lol the umpire wasn't helping me out any either 5 walks! And then the shutout is lost with a passed ball in the 9th I shouldn't have a first baseman there.

ecnal

The Braves are the only team that has beat the Padres and the Pirates!

GG ecnal! You should swing more lol the umpire wasn't helping me out any either 5 walks! And then the shutout is lost with a passed ball in the 9th I shouldn't have a first baseman there.

gg, tsizzle.

i thought you were just gonna walk in runs for me, but you kept painting -- you earned it.

i'd rather get k'd looking at pitches on the edges than hit garbage ;)

Week 9:
Reds @ Padres
Jays @ Yankees
Cubs @ Braves
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10:
Pirates @ Reds
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

Week 11:
Brewers @ Yankees
Reds @ Marlins
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs
Giants @ Braves
Rockies @ Dodgers

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Dodgers @ Padres
Pirates @ Giants
Cubs @ Jays
Yankees @ Marlins
Brewers @ Braves

Home and home vs the Cubbies? Nice!

For future seasons can we institute crash rules like a game is official after 5 innings? :p

Current standings:

1. Padres 8-1
2. Pirates 8-1
3. Braves 7-2
4. Yankees 4-4
5. Reds 4-4
6. Dodgers 4-4
7. Rockies 4-5
8. Marlins 4-5
9. Blue Jays 3-5
10. Brewers 3-6
11. Cubs 2-6
12. Giants 0-8

Remember, it is 8 teams make playoffs. So everybody is still in it!

For future seasons can we institute crash rules like a game is official after 5 innings? :p

I'd really prefer people to play games to the end or come up with a resolution. In this league people are capable of 8 run innings!

Fight for the first pick in the amateur draft:

1. Giants 0-8
2. Cubs 2-6
3. Brewers 3-6
4. Blue Jays 3-5
5. Marlins 4-5
6. Rockies 4-5
7. Dodgers 4-4
8. Reds 4-4
9. Yankees 4-4
10. Braves 7-2
11. Pirates 8-1
12. Padres 8-1

There you go!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

I wouldn't mind having it the same as rainout rules in MLB.

Phee makes a good point though. With these rosters having a huge inning to come from behind is very easy to do. Especially if someone tries to stretch their ace out to a complete game.

I'll forgo destiny tonight in favor of playing some MLB. As always I'll be available after around 10pm ET

Update:

Week 9:
Reds @ Padres
Jays @ Yankees
Giants @ Dodgers

Week 10:
Pirates @ Reds
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

Week 11:
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs
Rockies @ Dodgers

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Dodgers @ Padres
Pirates @ Giants
Cubs @ Jays

DietRob

GG Drizz it got real intersting there in the 6th. You had like 3 or 4 grounders straight up the middle. I was wishing I could shift over or something. Had my pulse racing for a bit.

DietRob

Phee, I'm kinda tired now. I think I'm just going watch TDS and head to bed. I'll be able to play tomorrow probably but i would rather play my earlier week games since i'll be out of town next week.

The first time we played you scored like 7 runs on me after I got a big lead early! Napoli has catcher as his secondary position but he's trash can't even catch strikes lol

Before dropping 7 on you, I also ran up double digit runs twice. In the 4 games I've played since, I've been outscored 17-5. I think you jinxed me.

Mrbob

I should be free tomorrow to play games.

I feel like I haven't played MLB in years.

Too much Destiny LOL

I haven't touched the Destiny beta yet. Not out of lack of interest. I played the Alpha for about 10 hours and already know I'll have the game on day one. I just don't want to start over again once the beta is over.

I should be free tomorrow to play games.

I haven't touched the Destiny beta yet. Not out of lack of interest. I played the Alpha for about 10 hours and already know I'll have the game on day one. I just don't want to start over again once the beta is over.
Play the beta tomorrow and they'll give u some free loot on release.

This game is still broken in the most infuriating ways. I crashed while crushing a bases loaded double to the gap late in a close game, then the same thing happened to my opponent yesterday (Broheek7, I feel your pain). Maybe it won't be broken if I give it a few months. Again.

DietRob

Padres or pirates around?

Not sure if I can watch anymore of this actual Reds game or else I might seriously consider harming myself.

Top Bottom