• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

I should be free tomorrow to play games.

I haven't touched the Destiny beta yet. Not out of lack of interest. I played the Alpha for about 10 hours and already know I'll have the game on day one. I just don't want to start over again once the beta is over.

When can you play today?

Mrbob

You can't hide!

you-got-me.gif

Though you make a good point. Once I start Dota I won't be leaving it.

Week 9:
Reds @ Padres

Week 10:
Pirates @ Reds
Dodgers @ Jays
Cubs @ Giants
Yankees @ Rockies
Marlins @ Brewers

Week 11:
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs
Rockies @ Dodgers

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Dodgers @ Padres
Pirates @ Giants
Cubs @ Jays

FMT, I'll probably/might need an extra 30 minutes...if you end up getting caught in something else (like say, uh, DOTA?) go ahead and do that. Would you possibly be able to do tomorrow?

coming out of the woodwork now! alright i'll head on let me just put direct connect on to avoid as many issues as possible and whoever wants to play we'll play

v1lla21

DCX, PSN keeps losing connection when I send a msg =/

I thought I was the only one having this problem. It's been going on for weeks now. I can't open messages through the ps4 also, I just check them through the app, but even then, that takes about 10 minutes to update.

DCX, are you available today at all? I'm gonna be free pretty much anytime after 1 CT...you name the time, I'll be there

Also, just one week 9 game remaining! Any chance that gets done today?

DCX

DCX
DCX, are you available today at all? I'm gonna be free pretty much anytime after 1 CT...you name the time, I'll be there

I'll be leaving my house about 2:30. I should be back around 4. I don't have plans as of yet. Might have as the day progresses. I don't have anything going on before I leave so if we start a game by 1:30 est we should be golden.

DCX

I'll be leaving my house about 2:30. I should be back around 4. I don't have plans as of yet. Might have as the day progresses. I don't have anything going on before I leave so if we start a game by 1:30 est we should be golden.

DCX

Okay, I should be back at about that time (1:30 ET) unless my session goes longer than expected

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

I've been posting in here since Thursday trying to get my Padres/Pirates games in. I haven't done PSN messages. I'm having a pool party/grill out with friends and family here today. I might be around later tonight say after 9pm or so. Then also Monday night.

After monday though I'll be in Denver until Friday morning. So if worse comes to I guess simit

Top Bottom