• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm going to play Ecnal right now.

Then if you can stick around I'll play you next dmnc

v1lla21

Man wtf Was that. The ball thingy keeps on moving and it wouldn't land where it showed it was.

Wtf! And now it crashed! Shit game.

DietRob

Ugh.... that was probably the worst game I've played all year. Nothing I seemed to pitch was hitting it's spots, had guys on defense just straight up missing balls they should have caught and got punished badly. Nice hitting Ecnal. GG

DietRob

I have Gray, Teheran, Lohse and a couple others I'm not using. Pretty much have a 4-man rotation of Gio, Sale, Tanaka and Cain going.

Whoa... I must have bizzaro Lohse that loves to throw the ball straight down the pipe as if he's pitching to Lord Jeter in the ASG...

Explains a lot actually.

Phee, I've got some running around to do early to get ready for my trip. But I'll be back and in front of my ps4 around 3 or 4 ET today if you want to trade the farm for Puig and get our game in lol

Whoa... I must have bizzaro Lohse that loves to throw the ball straight down the pipe as if he's pitching to Lord Jeter in the ASG...

Explains a lot actually.

Phee, I've got some running around to do early to get ready for my trip. But I'll be back and in front of my ps4 around 3 or 4 ET today if you want to trade the farm for Puig and get our game in lol

Oh, it was you who has Lohse. I can't remember half my minors lineups.

I'll give you Price for Sale.

I'll get back to you on this one.

Explains a lot actually.

The only time I could do our game is if we started at 3:30 ET, cause I gotta leave by 4:45 ET for the eye doctor...but I'll be around tonight.

And lulz at me trading the farm. YOU'RE the one who needs pitching!

Rob at this point it's probably pushing it a little. I'll be around tonight, let me know if you can too.

And no you will not get Jose Fernandez under any circumstance!

DietRob

The only time I could do our game is if we started at 3:30 ET, cause I gotta leave by 4:45 ET for the eye doctor...but I'll be around tonight.

And lulz at me trading the farm. YOU'RE the one who needs pitching!

Sorry phee. I just now saw this. I think we might have to wait and play when I get back. I've got to be at the airport 7am tomorrow so I don't know how late I'll be wanting to stay up. Get in contact with me after your appt and lets see if we can make something work. If not at least I got my early week games done before I depart.

And no you will not get Jose Fernandez under any circumstance!

HAHAHA... DAMN YOU!!!!!!

GG! I couldn't believe I even got to that ball! He got him by a step on my end. I saved the clip just so I could go back to check. Some of those pitches should have been strikes!

I can't hit at all anymore and when I do make good contact it's right to an outfielder. 1 run in my last 2 games, 19 innings

Lincecum's slider and curveball killed me though

Yeah I saw that after the game. He's only allowed one earned run so far and that was the first time you played me.

I just noticed that the Padres and Pirates have 2 playable games against each other!

Week 9:
Week 11:
Padres @ Pirates
Jays @ Cubs

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Dodgers @ Padres
Cubs @ Jays

Week 13:
Reds @ Yankees
Marlins @ Brewers
Rockies @ Cubs
Jays @ Dodgers
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Brewers @ Reds
Cubs @ Yankees
Dodgers @ Rockies
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

Rob, I just got back, I'm going to do some real quick grocery shopping...I'll be available anytime after 7 CT. I could possibly start earlier but 7 is a good safe time for me.

DietRob

Rob, I just got back, I'm going to do some real quick grocery shopping...I'll be available anytime after 7 CT. I could possibly start earlier but 7 is a good safe time for me.
Hey man. I think I'm just gonna watch the reds game with the fam so I can spend a bit of time with them before I hit the road. We'll link up when I get back. Cool?

Hey man. I think I'm just gonna watch the reds game with the fam so I can spend a bit of time with them before I hit the road. We'll link up when I get back. Cool?

Sounds good!

If we are the last game, are you willing to let me sim and we can play it later, then I'll resolve? Although I feel like we should have enough games to keep folks occupied till Saturday. We'll have week 15 up tonight methinks so I don't think I'll need to do it.

Also what do you think about that Puig trade or is it Fernandez or bust?

I'm surprised we haven't traded too much. Every 2k season we had (when it worked years ago), fantasy draft or not, is littered with ridiculous trades and we end up having to regulate lol

Top Bottom