• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

ecnal

i may not be around much tonight either, dmnc.

ill post or message you on PSN when i can find some time to get on.

So as FMT found out, you don't test Yoenis Cespedes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuz0hAnV_c&feature=youtu.be

MFW+restaurants+don+t+have+free+refills.+ffffff+I+m+thirsty_b9c028_4247779.gif

2 v 2 FIFA?

We should all be on a team together!

Week 11:
Jays @ Cubs

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Dodgers @ Padres
Cubs @ Jays

Week 13:
Reds @ Yankees
Marlins @ Brewers
Rockies @ Cubs
Jays @ Dodgers

Week 14:
Brewers @ Reds
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

I think Pirates-Padres is happening tonight...any chance of a Jays-Cubs game getting done?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I totally wanted to go to the game at Coors field tonight. Fucking rain.

Been raining every second I've been here. :(

edit : Oh.. El oh El.. I read the schedule wrong anyways Rockies are at Wrigley this week.. haha.. Guess the site manager here isn't a baseball fan bc he's the one that suggested a baseball game today.

Still rain sucks.

Actually I could probably play some in like 20-25, gotta eat first. let me know if that's good with yall

I totally wanted to go to the game at Coors field tonight. Fucking rain.

Been raining every second I've been here. :(

edit : Oh.. El oh El.. I read the schedule wrong anyways Rockies are at Wrigley this week.. haha.. Guess the site manager here isn't a baseball fan bc he's the one that suggested a baseball game today.

Still rain sucks.

are you in colorado enjoying some of that legal bud

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
are you in colorado enjoying some of that legal bud

Dude I figured I would see those shops everywhere but I haven't seen a single one. Maybe it's because I'm staying in the 'tech center' about 30 minutes north of Denver proper. I'm not saying I'm going to stop looking though lol

ecnal

later this week for me, FMT. Need to play dmnc and someone else (I think) before I play you.

Edit: you're after dmnc! so maybe tomorrow?

lol FFS, Ecnal/Dmncn I know you guys played but I don't think it recorded.

yeah

Jul 30 A league game between the Pirates and Padres has failed to process correctly and was deleted.
Jul 30 A league game between the Brewers and Marlins has failed to process correctly and was deleted.

GG

I will get on later to sim till Padres win---I think simming rather than resolving may be better cause I think the sim will take pitcher rotation into account, resolving does not

Top Bottom