• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

Week 11:
Jays @ Cubs

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds
Cubs @ Jays

Week 13:
Reds @ Yankees
Rockies @ Cubs
Jays @ Dodgers

Week 14:
Brewers @ Reds
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

This is what remains...will sim Padres/Pirates later.

ecnal

lol FFS, Ecnal/Dmncn I know you guys played but I don't think it recorded.

yeah

Jul 30 A league game between the Pirates and Padres has failed to process correctly and was deleted.
Jul 30 A league game between the Brewers and Marlins has failed to process correctly and was deleted.

GG

I will get on later to sim till Padres win---I think simming rather than resolving may be better cause I think the sim will take pitcher rotation into account, resolving does not
let me know when it's done... don't want to throw someone i shouldn't versus fmt.

fmt, i can go whenever now.

gg ecnal. couldn't hit for shit :(

that prince fielder inside the park home run was such bullshit. i watched the replay and i tried to go up to get the ball and it hits the wall. ok cool. my cpu guy is just standing there while the ball is rolling around and does nothing. i que the throw but the guy bobbles it, cancelling out the que to the cut off man, then i pressed X by accident after that in a panic so he throws home on a long throw -_-

not that it mattered in the end!

ecnal

gg, fmt.

ya, got lucky the dude bobbled it - figured it would be worth the shot to go!

whatever happened in 7th though was weird... pretty sure i took ball 4 with victorino, the play resets and commentary says he walked and king Felix is now up, but it's still victorino up with an 0-1 count lol. i thought the game was going to crash because it thought king Felix was batting but it was victorino - even the scoreboards showed king Felix at bat lol.

gg, fmt.

whatever happened in 7th though was weird... pretty sure i took ball 4 with victorino, the play resets and commentary says he walked and king Felix is now up, but it's still victorino up with an 0-1 count lol. i thought the game was going to crash because it thought king Felix was batting but it was victorino - even the scoreboards showed king Felix at bat lol.

lol i forgot about that! it showed the walk animation (which is weird since the league is set to fast play and it doesn't show those) and then it was back to 3-1 with him up. luckily that wasn't costly cause that is junk

gg, fmt.

The same thing happened to me the other day. Napoli walked on 4 pitches and Miggy went to 2nd. And then Napoli was batting again with a 0-0 count with Miggy on 2nd and hit a RBI single.

I guess that will be ok though I won't be keeping track on when the Jays game is over.

"Better keep me updated otherwise #dotamighthappen"

Rob are you back tonight? EIther way I'm very free this weekend. If Jays/Cubs gets done tonight we'll unlock the new week

Cool. Padres and Reds are my next two opponents. I need to quit playing my games so far from when we advance I don't like these long breaks between games!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ya boy Rob is finally back home! What an awful trip. It rained every single day and I was stuck in the Hotel or the site because I stupidly did not rent my own vehicle this trip I usually always rent a vehicle and I ALWAYS will going forward.

I'm itching to play some MLB. If anyone needs to play Reds hit me up.

Ya boy Rob is finally back home! What an awful trip. It rained every single day and I was stuck in the Hotel or the site because I stupidly did not rent my own vehicle this trip I usually always rent a vehicle and I ALWAYS will going forward.

I'm itching to play some MLB. If anyone needs to play Reds hit me up.
I can in 30

DietRob

I just made plans to meet my dad tonight for dinner actually. I'll be available tonight after about 10 or 11.

Ach also pm'd me to play so I can run a double header tonight if possible.

DietRob

I think Ach is playing drizz. Maybe I'll just do challenge of the week or something. message me on psn when your ready

DietRob

Rob did you crash? Cause it said you lost connection but you aren't on PSN

Trash game, trash network

My fuckin power went out. Damn it. It's still out too and dark as Fuck in the basement eh.. Time to call the power company. Guess it's time to go to bed.

DietRob

lol god damn of all things

AJ Griffin was rolling too :(

We'll try again tomorrow?

Still shows "away" on steam but he should be back soon

Yea sorry about that. I'm outside now and it looks like my whole block is dark. No storms or anything so it's super strange. Neighbors said they already reported to the power Co. I'm not sure I'll be around much tomorrow. Sim the win for you. No way I was coming back my pitching is too bad to win in this league of all stars lol

Yea sorry about that. I'm outside now and it looks like my whole block is dark. No storms or anything so it's super strange. Neighbors said they already reported to the power Co. I'm not sure I'll be around much tomorrow. Sim the win for you. No way I was coming back my pitching is too bad to win in this league of all stars lol

nah I'm down to play again if you are. unless you really don't want to, I can then sim but I have no problem finishing it out, I'd prefer it so I get some kind of real stats lol

DietRob

nah I'm down to play again if you are. unless you really don't want to, I can then sim but I have no problem finishing it out, I'd prefer it so I get some kind of real stats lol

woooooooo

power is back! have no idea what that was but fuck it lego if you're still down.

woooooooo

power is back! have no idea what that was but fuck it lego if you're still down.
let's go

also, playstation network is fucking embarrassing. it gets stuck trying to send messages, takes forever to reload stuff....seriously this is horrible

crimson I hope you got my message? sorry to ditch you there!

Top Bottom