• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I know... the message i sent you that the power was back on said i sent it 8 minutes ago immediately after i sent it..

so bad.

DietRob

dc this time?

yea i guess so.

i swung on a 12c ball in the dirt like i always do and it froze.

the hate for online in MLB is growing really strong in me. i'm just going to bed. I have a bunch of stuff going on tomorrow but if i can i'll play again tomorrow. otherwise i know i'll be free in the early afternoon sunday.

yea i guess so.

i swung on a 12c ball in the dirt like i always do and it froze.

the hate for online in MLB is growing really strong in me. i'm just going to bed. I have a bunch of stuff going on tomorrow but if i can i'll play again tomorrow. otherwise i know i'll be free in the early afternoon sunday.

well bob and jonsson are gonna be done

sooooooooo

I may just sim it

Week 12:
Rockies @ Reds

Week 13:
Reds @ Yankees
Rockies @ Cubs
Jays @ Dodgers
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Brewers @ Reds
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

Week 15: TRADE DEADLINE
Reds @ Marlins
Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Mrbob

Yeah the 4th inning was a killer when you had 2nd and 3rd with no outs and came out of the inning with zero runs. Two strike outs and then you get the deep fly ball you need but it is the third out of the inning.

Rob the only time I'm not available to start if you can play today, is from 2:30-7 CT....otherwise I'm good all other times

DietRob

Rob the only time I'm not available to start if you can play today, is from 2:30-7 CT....otherwise I'm good all other times

Hey bro. Just now seeing this but I'm headed out for the day now. Got some family stuff going on and then going to see GotG tonight. I'm not going to be able to play today. Unless late night tonight, and that's just a maybe. I could do Sunday but if you want to advance the week since our game is the only one left I understand no worries.

edit: DCX if you still check the thread can we play our game sometime sunday too? I'll PM also.

DietRob

I'm starting now with drizz. that will give you a few minutes after your game then we will play phee

god damn, GFG dominican. it seems like every time we play each other, a cheater is the one who makes the big difference. today, it was mine. hope we meet in the playoffs!

did you laugh sinisterly every time I fell over for the curveball? lol

god damn, GFG dominican. it seems like every time we play each other, a cheater is the one who makes the big difference. today, it was mine. hope we meet in the playoffs!

did you laugh sinisterly every time I fell over for the curveball? lol

damn bro that curve was really getting you lol i thought basedKimbrel could get out of the bases loaded no outs :( lol

DietRob

You've gotta be fucking kidding me..

bases loaded 2 outs top of the 8th and there is no batter in the box...

AkLDO9O.jpg

FUCK YOU

he was close to pulling it, but it's a bummer that your right fielder gave me such great field position. I knew you were going to pitch it low to try to force a double or an out at home so I tried to play it safe and just get the ball in play somehow

so I'm thinking I actually DO need a trade and I don't need to make a big trade. I need some decent lefty relievers cause mine are trash

You've gotta be fucking kidding me..

bases loaded 2 outs top of the 8th and there is no batter in the box...

FUCK YOU

Jesus this game hates you :(

Seriously, I feel bad. Like I fucking commend you that you haven't flat out quit, cause a disconnect is what kept running through my mind during my game too....but it seems like you have this bad luck way more often!

Anyways as long as the trade is reasonable cause I am liking my team for the most part but we will see

ummmm are you in the mood to play lol

DietRob

Yea.. I'll try again.... just have to remember to throw the controller in the couch pillow and not through the big screen.

Let's do this trade though first. I'm sending an offer in a minute.

Puig and Grilli

for

Braun and Ryu

I really like Ryu but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck it YOLO

WELCOME TO COLORADO PUIG

well apparently we need votes from everyone -_-

so I made it so that I can automatically pass

if anybody has objections to that trade please let us know. I know this is kind of hasty, a little shady, but i thought it's a fair trade and that nobody would object?

DietRob

Man... SDS really did all they could to fuck up online..

what a mess

wait maybe not Ryu and Braun are on my roster

Man... SDS really did all they could to fuck up online..

what a mess

wait maybe not Ryu and Braun are on my roster

wait a second

I wanted a lefty reliever. i have enough right handed closers lol

I didn't even bother to check that -_-

can I have a lefty reliever instead

DietRob

I've got Alex Torres he's a lefty

i'll offer another so long as the budget thing doesn't fuck it up

give me a second to figure out who to demote lol

so I'm pretty sure one of you said your bullpen blows. well I have what ails!

so evan gattis is totally on the block but the only guy I think I like is hanley but I like my SS...

I have an unused Martin Prado...

What you want for Grilli?

not totally sure, I think I'd like a 1B

crimson gattis and my 1B for your fake catcher and another dude?

Top Bottom