• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
LOL... looking at the complete trade screen I'm involved in all of them so far.

get on it fellas.

so evan gattis is totally on the block but the only guy I think I like is hanley but I like my SS...

not totally sure, I think I'd like a 1B

crimson gattis and my 1B for your fake catcher and another dude?

How about Gattis and one of your righty RP for Napoli and cj wilson?

If you want Hanley we could do Hanley and Pence for Andrus and Puig :)

hahahahaaaaaaa

i tried to squeeze that through quick and dirty.. just for laughs i took your shitty closer lol

Todd Fraizer is on the block

I have an unused Martin Prado...

What you want for Grilli?

Neither one of them have a better arm than Pablo :( he has 5 errors so far.

I like the sound of this i will check after me and rob inevitably disconnect

Lol NOW gattis wants to not suck!!!

Ok cool!

Anybody want anibal sanchez

This guy is fucking Trash

Good thing i traded for all these relievers because it looks like I'm gonna need them

In his first two at bats as a Rockie Puig hAs singled and homered

Dude aint getting traded lol

*anibal sanchez still on the market if someone else thinks they can make it work...

DietRob

Did it actually happen? I got a full game in! Awesome!

A.Gon almost had a hat trick 3 hr game. Inches short on his second to last AB..

GG Phee. Home run fest always in Cincy.

Replace Pence with a lefty reliever and depending who it is we got a deal. Might need to Replace Jones with Bautista. Jose keeps asking me for a change of scenery.

I only have 2 lefty relief pitchers which are actually starters and they're my only relievers worth a fuck other than my closer lol. And ph33 and I were talking about a trade with one of them. So I really don't know let me see what he wants to do first.

Week 13:
Reds @ Yankees
Rockies @ Cubs
Jays @ Dodgers
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Brewers @ Reds
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

Week 15: TRADE DEADLINE
Reds @ Marlins
Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Week 16:
Reds @ Braves
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins
Giants @ Rockies
Dodgers @ Brewers

I only have 2 left relief pitchers which are actually starters and they're my only relievers worth a fuck other than my closer lol. And ph33 and I were talking about a trade with one of them. So I really don't know let me see what he wants to do first.
Let's just do Bautista price and Desmond for Hanley and bumgardner. It's so good for both of us.

I disagree Bautista would be on your bench but your OFs are pretty good. I start Bautista over Jones, let alone Pence, not many players have 90 power versus both leftys and rightys. I just suck with him.

How about CC, bumgardner, Hanley for

Price, Jones, Desmond

I disagree Bautista would be on your bench but your OFs are pretty good. I start Bautista over Jones, let alone Pence, not many players have 90 power versus both leftys and rightys. I just suck with him.

How about CC, bumgardner, Hanley for

Price, Jones, Desmond

He's slow though lol. I already have one slow outfielder and I can't bench him!

I don't know about that one either. We have a few days to think of something I'm tired of looking at these rosters for so long.

He's slow though lol. I already have one slow outfielder and I can't bench him!

I don't know about that one either. We have a few days to think of something I'm tired of looking at these rosters for so long.

wanna play fifa after I chow down this taco?

not much better than homemade bacon, chorizo, egg+cheese tacos

so i dropped my ipad and the corner hit my skinny toe. there is blood everywhere

I think I've gotten it to stop but let me see for a minute...

DietRob

Phee, post if you're alive. Most embarrassing death of all time I can see the thread now.
  • G/A/F - Man Killed by IPAD

DCX I just woke up I'm chugging a Mt. Dew and heading online to play our early game. Hope to see you in a few.

DietRob

Greinke might be had. Looking for some OF help.
Or any pitcher.

Oooo... I'd love to have him. I don't think my stupid budget will let me though. I wish we could have turned off budget stuff but I guess it's too late or not an option.

Oooo... I'd love to have him. I don't think my stupid budget will let me though. I wish we could have turned off budget stuff but I guess it's too late or not an option.

I offered you a trade. Teheran and JUp for Braun and scrubs (aka salary relief)

edit: Didn't see that you accepted!

Top Bottom