• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 14: The Show Online League Thread - Will it work?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oh, cool thanks for the heads up.

DCX just messaged me I think we are starting now. I'll let you know when we are done ach

DietRob

GG DCX

You made an incredible catch in right robbing Tulo of a HR blast of a Darvish slow curve.

DietRob

GG Ach pitching duel till the end. I just couldn't find any holes to hit in. Plenty of 'solid' contact but always right to one of your guys.

Week 13:
Rockies @ Cubs
Jays @ Dodgers
Padres @ Pirates

Week 14:
Cubs @ Yankees
Pirates @ Jays
Giants @ Padres

Week 15: TRADE DEADLINE
Braves @ Padres
Jays @ Giants
Brewers @ Cubs
Yankees @ Dodgers

Week 16:
Reds @ Braves
Padres @ Jays
Yankees @ Pirates
Cubs @ Marlins
Giants @ Rockies
Dodgers @ Brewers

DietRob

I have a theory on why I've been disconnecting so much. My son is also on PSN and is almost always playing some dude-bro shooter on PSN.

He's not here today and I'm the only one in the house using PSN so both of my games today have been flawless. Or it could be just coincidence and san diego studios still sucks.

DietRob

I feel like I haven't gotten to give FMT an MLB spanking all year.

I owe him plenty from Madden league LOL

Bob will you PLEASE trade me Phillips for Utley.

Back up plan:
Big Jon I offered Cabrera for Dee Gordon

DietRob

Drizz I'll just be brushing up on my hitting in challenge of the week so just message me on psn..

DCX you might want to PM FMT

DietRob

Which Cabrera

The short stop Astrulis (sp).

Well my good luck with mlb failed. I've read about this glitch. Where you throw a curve in the dirt and the game shits itself. That has been both of the dissonnected games with Drizz he threw a curve in the dirt.

Stop throwing curves in the dirt!! LOL

The short stop Astrulis (sp).

Well my good luck with mlb failed. I've read about this glitch. Where you throw a curve in the dirt and the game shits itself. That has been both of the dissonnected games with Drizz he threw a curve in the dirt.

Stop throwing curves in the dirt!! LOL

Asdrubal

Nah, Gordon is good to steal a base late in the game

DietRob

GG Drizz.

I was just all over that curveball from your starter. Best offensive game for me of the year. 20 hits Wow.

I just lost 15-1. I'm interested in Darvish.

Gg. My pitchers suck. 20 hits... Might've had something to do with seeing the same pitchers 3 games in a row! :p

I also had bases loaded and he gives me a beautiful slider I whiff on. Ugh.

DietRob

Theoretically we could just have people agree to drop and sign the players they want to trade..

BUT..... I don't know how that works out with this stupid salary system.

Somebody should test that out with some scrubs. I won't be around my ps4 for the rest of the day or I would try.

wait what the fuck???

sigh. that's my bad guys. I didn't even think. Honestly, I assumed the deadline would come once we FINISHED week 15----not once week 16 came. big bleh but that's the one thing I didn't test :-/

I guess Rob is right....drop/add?.......and I don't think I can roll back weeks either

we may be able to change the deadline, actually (so there is none) ---I have to go get something,I can check when I'm back, but all of us have equal commissioner power. someone go into "franchise settings" see if it's changable

wait what the fuck???

sigh. that's my bad guys. I didn't even think. Honestly, I assumed the deadline would come once we FINISHED week 15----not once week 16 came. big bleh but that's the one thing I didn't test :-/

I guess Rob is right....drop/add?.......and I don't think I can roll back weeks either

we may be able to change the deadline, actually (so there is none) ---I have to go get something,I can check when I'm back, but all of us have equal commissioner power. someone go into "franchise settings" see if it's changable

I don't see an option to change the deadline. Just options to turn on/off trades and trade approval.

Top Bottom